Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 10/27/2013 5:05:46 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/27/2013 5:11:34 AM EST by 1911SFOREVER]
Nothing new here for any one paying attention.

http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-desert-of-islamization.html

Link fixed.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 5:26:26 AM EST
Gotta give this one a viz bump.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 5:35:08 AM EST
Islam has been imported under the guise of multiculturalism, but it does not recognize the idea that there can be room for multiple religions and ways of doing things in the same space. While Muslims exploit multiculturalism, the outcome of injecting Islam into a system is an Islamic space in which alternatives are either eliminated or marginalized. Islam is not a multi anything. It is a single uni.

Islam does not integrate. It disintegrates. It's hazardous to any culture or political system that comes into contact with it. It colonizes public spaces and pushes out anything that is not it. Or as the arsonists of the Library of Alexandria said, "If it is in the Koran, it is redundant and ought to be burned. If it disagrees with the Koran, then it especially ought to be burned."
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 5:36:33 AM EST
Every devout Muslim is an "Islamist". Islam is not a personal religion. It is a religion of the public space. A "moderate" Muslim would have to reject Islam as a religion of the public space, as theocracy, and that secularism would be a rejection of Islam.
View Quote

Right on. Combined with their acceptance of and tradition of violence as a means of proselytizing, it is a "religion" that should not be tolerated in a free society.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 5:40:35 AM EST
Islam is simply not comparable with a constitutionally limited republic. By being a muslim, it is your duty to dismantle and destroy the constitution in order to replace it with shar'ia law.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:03:34 AM EST
Good reading.

As if we don't have enough social conflict ...
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:04:12 AM EST
Thought this was a cake & ice cream thread.....

Ohh...."desert"....nevermind
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 7:54:16 AM EST
Good article bump.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 8:11:04 AM EST
This part nails it: 'Or as the arsonists of the Library of Alexandria said, "If it is in the Koran, it is redundant and ought to be burned. If it disagrees with the Koran, then it especially ought to be burned."'

The multicultural veil attempts to magnify Islamic achievement by confusion with Arabic discoveries. One ironic example is alcohol. That is an Arabic word although the substance is virtually banned in Islam. Arabic numerals is another example, be it non-ironic.

Islam spreads by its ruin. The proselytizers flee from the damage to infect stable societies in social parasitism . Much like a fatal virus.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 10:11:04 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/27/2013 10:13:20 AM EST by Trollslayer]
In a free society lead by those who abhor violence, the solution to the islamic problem is...???
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 10:13:22 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Trollslayer:
In a free society lead by those who abhor violence, the solution to the Islamic problem is...???
View Quote

I do not "abhor" violence in defense of my country or its way of life.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 10:24:03 AM EST
Have you read the laws on our books or reviewed public policies recently?
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 10:24:12 AM EST
Originally Posted By dsteelman:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dsteelman:
In a free society lead by those who abhor violence, the solution to the Islamic problem is...???

This. I'll be planting IEDs in my own country before I see my family living under Sharia Law.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 10:41:11 AM EST
These principles are being used against us, westerners.

Da'wah = Similar to "witnessing" as you have heard Christians do when sharing their faith or spreading the word of Islam but more to the point it is Islamic propaganda.
Taqiyya = Is the principle of lying for the sake of Allah ( a deliberate lie)

Kitman= - Lying by omission.  An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32 (that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind") while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief." 
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/011-taqiyya.htm

Americans are being deliberately blinded to Islam's true intent.
There are no moderate Muslims. To believe that is to believe the lie.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 10:46:37 AM EST
I think we can use the PC crowd's own medicine against them with Islam. Islam is extremely sexist and anti-animals rights. Bunch of woman hating goat fuckers, they are.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 11:17:26 AM EST
Re: the author's mention of "small scale" Islamization with Muslims working as cashiers refusing to handle pork or alcohol:

I normally go out of my way to avoid Muslim cashiers (headcovered women). However, I believe I need to go buy some bacon or liquor and have some fun.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 11:33:12 AM EST
There are Islamists who want to destroy the Pyramids, the Sphinx, and all antiquities in Egypt. The Taliban destroyed the Buddhist equivalent of Mount Rushmore in Afghanistan. There's an Islamic group in Africa called "Boko Haram", which means "Books are Evil", are burning everything that isn't the Koran.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 11:37:19 AM EST
Good article. New sig line.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 11:48:40 AM EST
In a free society lead by those who abhor violence, the solution to the islamic problem is...???
View Quote

Stop promoting immigration from those countries, like Somalia.

I swear, the most successful con pulled in all of Christendom is Islamists promoting Islam as a religion of choice instead of a hostile ideology like Nazism. Changing that POV is the only way forward. Stomping out hostile ideologies like Nazism can fly, but stomping out a religion of choice is not going to fly in any country outside of Russia or the 57 muslim countries.

I got into it at work with a guy who saw no point in pushing back against Islam immigration and creeping Sharia law. He said it was inevitable, so why make enemies where there was no need to do so?
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 11:51:38 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 11:57:15 AM EST
Originally Posted By Elwood_Blues:

I swear, the most successful con pulled in all of Christendom is Islamists promoting Islam as a religion of choice instead of a hostile ideology like Nazism. Changing that POV is the only way forward. Stomping out hostile ideologies like Nazism can fly, but stomping out a religion of choice is not going to fly in any country outside of Russia or the 57 muslim countries.

I got into it at work with a guy who saw no point in pushing back against Islam immigration and creeping Sharia law. He said it was inevitable, so why make enemies where there was no need to do so?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Elwood_Blues:

Dafuq? You sure it was a dude? Because there are no balls in that statement.
This country is so fucked.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 11:58:27 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/28/2013 5:53:43 AM EST by DK-Prof]
<please read the CoC during your time-out>
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 12:20:51 PM EST
Realistically other than some dictators here and there Muslims account for nearly all of the world's troubles. Eventually this planet is going to get sick of their shit and say fuck it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 12:33:59 PM EST
Originally Posted By sixnine:
Realistically other than some dictators here and there Muslims account for nearly all of the world's troubles. Eventually this planet is going to get sick of their shit and say fuck it.

View Quote

Yep, look at one of the maps of the world with dots where there is miltary/paramilitary conflict.

All the hotspots seem to have the same kindling: Islam.

Even some in Africa that appear as fights over resources or land turn out to be connected to Islam/Islamic terrorism.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 1:17:04 PM EST
Originally Posted By crossedsabres:

Yep, look at one of the maps of the world with dots where there is miltary/paramilitary conflict.

Even some in Africa that appear as fights over resources or land turn out to be connected to Islam/Islamic terrorism.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By crossedsabres:
Originally Posted By sixnine:

How can that be? it is the religion of peace.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 1:33:13 PM EST
To speak of "savages" and then in the same sentence promote using a nuclear device to obliterate innocent men, wonen, and children who are non-combatants and have done nothing harmful to you, anyone you know, or society as a whole speaks volumes about the true enemy of peace: intolerance and ignorance. I thank Allah (SWT) that people with that frame of mind are not the ones running the country. I have no hate for anyone, nor do I believe anyone should be forced to believe anything. This is all my opinion and I am entitled to it (of course) just as you are entitled to yours (of course). I merely wanted to point out that someone speaking of murdering millions of people doesn't have a leg to stand on when calling others "savages"......in my opinion.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 1:41:20 PM EST
Originally Posted By scootr29:
Islam has been imported under the guise of multiculturalism, but it does not recognize the idea that there can be room for multiple religions and ways of doing things in the same space. While Muslims exploit multiculturalism, the outcome of injecting Islam into a system is an Islamic space in which alternatives are either eliminated or marginalized. Islam is not a multi anything. It is a single uni.

Islam does not integrate. It disintegrates. It's hazardous to any culture or political system that comes into contact with it. It colonizes public spaces and pushes out anything that is not it. Or as the arsonists of the Library of Alexandria said, "If it is in the Koran, it is redundant and ought to be burned. If it disagrees with the Koran, then it especially ought to be burned."
View Quote

I thought that was Timur, no?

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 5:06:06 PM EST
Originally Posted By Warfighter556:
To speak of "savages" and then in the same sentence promote using a nuclear device to obliterate innocent men, wonen, and children who are non-combatants and have done nothing harmful to you, anyone you know, or society as a whole speaks volumes about the true enemy of peace: intolerance and ignorance. I thank Allah (SWT) that people with that frame of mind are not the ones running the country. I have no hate for anyone, nor do I believe anyone should be forced to believe anything. This is all my opinion and I am entitled to it (of course) just as you are entitled to yours (of course). I merely wanted to point out that someone speaking of murdering millions of people doesn't have a leg to stand on when calling others "savages"......in my opinion.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 12:34:24 AM EST
View Quote

How many people did we murder in Hiroshima, Nagasaki or Dresden?
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 1:06:11 AM EST
My only question is, if one of the principles of islam is to lie to further islam, then how can you believe anyone of that religion when they say they do not support the extremists?

And, IBTL.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 1:38:30 AM EST
View Quote

You seem to be under the misconception that there are noncombatants in the war with islam.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 2:06:52 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 3:25:40 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/28/2013 3:26:46 AM EST by AR45fan]
Originally Posted By Mossberg:
I think we can use the PC crowd's own medicine against them with Islam. Islam is extremely sexist and anti-animals rights. Bunch of woman hating goat fuckers, they are.
View Quote

I heard that the poaching of elephants in Kenya is sponsored by and provides a large portion of the funding for al shabaab.

Here
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 3:44:48 AM EST
Good article. The bad guys already have more than a foothold here in the states. They will use our Constitution against us.
You are right that the Liberals don't know what the fuck is coming their way.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 5:47:37 AM EST
The New Left sees an ally in Islam, which is why they are facillitating the mass importation of the cancer. The goal is to burn this mother fucker down. The realization, however, that they are next won't occur to them until they're given the choice of converting or dying.

Witness the "Ground Zero" mosque. When the New Left found religion, it was to support a victory marker in Islam's war against the West.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 5:59:08 AM EST
Originally Posted By 1911SFOREVER:
The New Left sees an ally in Islam, which is why they are facillitating the mass importation of the cancer. The goal is to burn this mother fucker down. The realization, however, that they are next won't occur to them until they're given the choice of converting or dying.

Witness the "Ground Zero" mosque. When the New Left found religion, it was to support a victory marker in Islam's war against the West.
View Quote

the enemy of my enemy is my friend type thing..........
Top Top