Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/27/2002 6:19:35 AM EDT
Recently I received an e-mail of an article. I found one particular exchange very enlightening. One of the participants in a seminar was approached by a group of LEO's. In the discussion they asked him if he wanted to overthrow the goverenment? His response; "No. That's already been done. I'm just trying to get it back." I think that says it all about the strugle that many of us are fighting.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 6:56:33 AM EDT
Indeed. And as we struggle against those who would and do oppose a way of life, a freedom, and a country that we hold so dear we should never forget that we have those very things to fight for only because of those who have gone before us, those who fought and died and gave all they had. Not letting those men and women down should be foremost in our minds when we engage the enemy that mocks, belittles and dismisses the sacrifices already made. Happy Memorial Day!
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 7:04:49 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 7:06:54 AM EDT
Two very well said statements[^] Enjoy your Memorial Day.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 7:45:45 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Paul: The US Constitution and Bill of Rights might be flawed but it's certainly better than the system we're living under now.
View Quote
Roger That!
Top Top