Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 12:13:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:15:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Regular blunt tip tweezers are not a prohibited item. I'm sure it sucked to be you though.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:23:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Tell Flying to go suck goat balls and wear something like this so you don't have to hear the response:

Koss QZ-50 Active Noise Reduction Headset with Behind-the-Neck Style Design

Bose Quiet Comfort 2 Acoustic Noise Canceling Headset
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:24:16 PM EDT
[#3]
At least your luggage didn't catch fire....

"you can't bring FIRE on a plane!!"
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:25:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the BOSE.  Saves my life regularly.  I live on flights around the country, I
couldn't make it without those things.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:28:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Lucky it wasn't a Q-tip! I 'hear' they can be painfull.....?

I knew a guy who once...... ah, maybe you already know this story?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:29:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Next time wear a turban and hide the tweezers in it.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:33:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
So yesterday I was flying home and watching Reservoir Dogs on the portable DVD player.  Some where over the middle of Montana and around about the time Mr. White Mr. Blonde cuts the cops ear off.

Fixed it for ya.  Mr White was played by Harvey Keitel, the psycho Mr Blonde was Michael Madsen.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:36:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes I too had to fly this week and would rather have been kicked in the nuts for about 2 hrs.  I had a knuckleheaded TSA agent tell me that the pin on the back of my PD issued badge was a weapon and that he was going to have to confiscate it and mail it back to me AFTER he spent the time to call my dept and verify my employment.  Supposedly there were some local officers that had their badges stolen.  Nice and fine if the dept I work for wasn't 1100 miles from where I was located.

No more flying for me in the near future.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:37:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top