Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2005 2:07:08 PM EDT
What methods do you guys suggest. I'm am going to put my desire of getting an MP5 on the back burner for now due to the price of it. However, I still don't own a handgun yet and I want one. I want a H&K USP 9mm compact. I know that they are a few hundred more for the average gun but I was curious as the best way to buy one and get a decent deal on it (I hate walking into gun store backwards holding my ankles). I don't like buying off the interet BTW. I like to do FTF. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:08:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Go visit my man Marcus down the block.  Knock three times on the back door, and he'll show you what he has in stock.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:08:42 PM EDT
[#2]
The best deals are on the web, but you dont like web deals so I wont tell you where.

Carry on.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:10:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What methods do you guys suggest. I'm am going to put my desire of getting an MP5 on the back burner for now due to the price of it. However, I still don't own a handgun yet and I want one. I want a H&K USP 9mm compact. I know that they are a few hundred more for the average gun but I was curious as the best way to buy one and get a decent deal on it (I hate walking into gun store backwards holding my ankles). I don't like buying off the interet BTW. I like to do FTF. Thanks.

I suppose if you consider a $100 Makarov to be the "average" you might have a point, but the HK pistol is not priced significantly higher than a Glock, Sig, Beretta or any other quality pistol. Sure, it's more than a Ruger, but then again, it's more than a Ruger.

To answer your question, just start shopping around. There are worse things in life than spending time in a gun store. Remember: Cash talks!
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:11:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top