Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2004 4:33:02 AM EDT
No longer will my conscience bother me when I critique his dumb decisions.  It will no longer feel like implied support for Kerry.

In my debates with others, the topics run the gamut.  Eventually it will come around to one that I agree with Kerry on (stem cell, or intel failures), and my opponent will get a dumbfounded look, and ask why I'm not supporting Kerry then...  Sheesh man, did you not just hear me support Bush on the 10 prior issuses...
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:38:27 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
No longer will my conscience bother me when I critique his dumb decisions.  

You'll be busy.  

But even so, Bush was the BEST available option.

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:41:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Kicking George Soros in the taters
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:42:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:43:35 AM EDT
[#4]
The greatest thing about a Bush victory is Kerry losing. I really don't think I could have tolerated looking at that ugly face of his and listen to his mouth for 4 years.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:43:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Getting to say, "I TOLD YOU SO" and other unpleasant things to Kerry supporters I know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top