Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2003 2:21:38 PM EDT
I see people asking all the time for equivalent boards for other topics, so I thought we could post them all in one thread.  I'm an information sponge so I love finding new places to read about things that I don't know about.  I'd be particularly interested in a forum on bodybuilding and weightlifting myself (and yes I know we have one here, but it's hardly the be-all end-all).
Here's a couple to start us off:
[url}www.sportster.org[/url]
THE BEST source for Sportster related info.  These guys and gals know everything there is to know about Sporties.
[url]http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/index.php?s=[/url]
Home theater audio and video, lots of knowledgeable people here.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 2:26:16 PM EDT
[#1]
lol..ya betta watch, ya goin to get sum loonies that ll post sum off the wall websites like..

[url]www.ratemypoo.com[/url]
[url]www.pooponastick.com[/url]

etc..so for that matter, i shall post my...

IBTL..
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 2:27:41 PM EDT
[#2]
There is no equivalent.

Find me a home audio or body buiilding forum where they can tell you have to trouble shoot a FAL, square away your obnoxious neighbor and bang your wife properly.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 2:56:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
There is no equivalent.

Find me a home audio or body buiilding forum where they can tell you have to trouble shoot a FAL, square away your obnoxious neighbor and bang your wife properly.
View Quote

... and find out more about home audio or body building then the home audio or body building sites.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top