Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/24/2005 3:50:06 AM EDT
I have the answer to cut crime and all associated costs. We take everyone that's currently in custody and parole/probation. Out of those, all with 2 or more previous felony convictions from seperate incidents are taken out and shot. All remaining crooks are detailed to bury them. Every 5 years the process is repeated.

I see crooks every day, most are repeat offenders. Most of the criminals are not new to the game. Your insurance, cost of goods, and personal security are all effected.

When I'm declared supreme overlord of the world this will take place immediately.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:52:26 AM EDT
only if the executions are public
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:54:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By jmzd4:
only if the executions are public

And televised in Dolby surround sound
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:44:07 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Mr45auto: When I'm declared supreme overlord of the world this will take place immediately.
Ever thought about applying for a Supreme Court nomination?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:46:30 AM EDT

Originally Posted By KlubMarcus:

Originally Posted By Mr45auto: When I'm declared supreme overlord of the world this will take place immediately.
Ever thought about applying for a Supreme Court nomination?

Well lets see, I'm pro gun, pro life, pro family, pro individual responsibility, pro capital punishment. I think the libs would all have a heart attack and move to canada. No chance in hell I could be elected dogcatcher
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:25:50 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Mr45auto: Well lets see, I'm pro gun, pro life, pro family, pro individual responsibility, pro capital punishment. I think the libs would all have a heart attack and move to canada. No chance in hell I could be elected dogcatcher
Hehe! I think your idea has merit because it's easier to shoot the bad guys in jail than out on the street amongst civilians.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:32:57 AM EDT

I think the libs would all have a heart attack and move to canada.

Is that a bad thing?

By the way, where is Alec Baldwin? Still packing, I guess?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:35:03 AM EDT
Public Hangings. Screwed up? Public Hangings. Betcha it will get peoples attention.

Patty
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:35:25 AM EDT
I've got a better idea for stopping crime: Bring back paddling in school, stop charging parents with child abuse for spanking their kids (note I said spanking, not beating), and get one parent back in the house.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:39:55 AM EDT
Bring back the stocks,and public whipping. Public embarrassment in front of peers would be more effective than prison terms that enhance criminal reputations.
That said, there are way too many stupid laws on the books that are punishable as misdemeanors and even felonies. Before any restructuring of punishment, we need a lot of our laws cleared off of the books. A simpler law code that is rigorously enforced is far superior to a broad code with lax enforcement.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:40:11 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pattymcn:
Public Hangings. Screwed up? Public Hangings. Betcha it will get peoples attention.

Patty

Maybe we could hang that obese woman who sued her doctor. Test the rope.

<­BR>Or see if her head pops off.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:41:08 AM EDT
you guys do realize how easy it is to break the law right?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:42:23 AM EDT
Crime is a disease

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:43:55 AM EDT

Originally Posted By efpeter:

Patty

Maybe we could hang that obese woman who sued her doctor. Test the rope.

Or see if her head pops off.

Eeeeeewwwh! Patty
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:45:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/24/2005 5:48:26 AM EDT by pv74]

Originally Posted By AssaultRifler:
Crime is a disease

images.amazon.com/images/P/6304779607.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

To bad that in real life, Stalone is an anti gun liberal fucktard

I think punishments like the whipping post should be brought back.

The heck with prison time, it is much cheaper to give the offender a well deserved lashing, and be done with it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:49:26 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pv74:

Originally Posted By AssaultRifler:
Crime is a disease

images.amazon.com/images/P/6304779607.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

To bad that in real life, Stalone is an anti gun liberal fucktard

Yeah, the hyprocisy is unreal too. Antigun actors making millions doing movies where they use guns, in Cobra's case the Jati and 45 colt. Raised the fucktardness to a whole new level
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:52:12 AM EDT

Eeeeeewwwh! Patty

Sorry. I just couldn't resist. Hope you weren't eating breakfast.

Peter
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:14:19 AM EDT
The best way to solve crime in America is a solution no one likes to hear.

Quit letting poor people from having children. That is to say anyone who can't prove to the government that they can support their child properly can't have children. This doesn't mean you have to already have saved up 300,000 dollars it typically costs to raise a child until their 18; it means you need to have a steady job with benefits and you have a decent place to live. And you need to be an adult yourself.

Of course there is the problem of enforcing this. Short of genetic alterations at birth or drugs its nearly impossible. And I don't want to favor the idea of abortions of unauthorized children. And I don't want the state to take them and have to foot the bill.

Children born in the ghetto to a crack ho teenager are not going to have any future except crime. Most criminals come from poor backgrounds. Poor people live in bad areas. Thus the child is "tainted" as they grow up.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:22:18 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Mr45auto:
I have the answer to cut crime and all associated costs. We take everyone that's currently in custody and parole/probation. Out of those, all with 2 or more previous felony convictions from seperate incidents are taken out and shot. All remaining crooks are detailed to bury them. Every 5 years the process is repeated.

I see crooks every day, most are repeat offenders. Most of the criminals are not new to the game. Your insurance, cost of goods, and personal security are all effected.

When I'm declared supreme overlord of the world this will take place immediately.

Ever heard of ex post facto?

Remind me to strongly discourage you from ever seeking any position of authority, let alone world leader.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:26:58 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:37:02 AM EDT
Havent you guys heard of trickle down economics? Works all the time...

No but seriously, I think crime would be cut by half if harsher punishment is given to criminals. Specially to repeaters... Also, what is up with people waiting to get executed for years? Is it so hard to inject them with rat poison or do whatever they have to do? Inmates cost a lot of money.
Top Top