Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 2/16/2013 2:38:57 PM EDT
Only recently has the reporting of individuals using a gun for self defense become more visible. I heard Wayne La Pierre say on national TV that guns are used to prevent attacks over one million times a year. Yet these facts go unreported nationally. Perhaps these incidents of self protection are reported in local newspapers and local television.
I thought it would be a good idea to use this forum as a source of information by members who live throughout the country and compile a list of the use of guns for "self defense".

I'll start with this one story covered by Breitbart.com;

GUNS USED TO SAVE TWO WOMEN FROM ATTACKERS

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/02/15/Two-Guns-Saved-Women-From-Attackers

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:43:40 PM EDT
I heard about a story that happened by the us Mexico border two illegal immigrants broke into a girls house and she ran upstairs and got her dads moss berg 500 and one of the illegals came up the stairs and she shot him in the mid torso and the genital area and I think he was dead but the other one was half up the stairs and she shot him on his way out the door and he bled to death inthe street
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:44:20 PM EDT
I get what you are saying, but it will be very hard to prove firearm prevented criminal activitywithout a lead wound. We are better off proving that gun free zones and cities suffer higher criminal violence.
Top Top