Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 6/4/2008 4:51:31 AM EDT

The nightmare quality of the past 20 years is most evident

watching Mr. and Mrs. Obama together, or individually.
they are so...real.
Natural.
She is relaxed, poised, articulate, as is he.
They interact with each other, obviously are a great team. seem comfortable in their own skin, come across as quite authentic...
( which Hillary does not).

oh, yeah, and there is that whole thing about being able to speak intelligently. That alone is such a vast improvement over Chimp.

What a comparison to the Bush's...all and any of them, and Cheney, et al.
who are like stiff soul-less robots.Dark holes of personality.

Feels like one dares to breathe again, doesn't it?

It scares the shit out of me that people cannot see the true people they are.

They believe he can change things... just wait until they have a daughter/son in the hospital and find out that the surgery they need is going to be done in a few months, not weeks.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:03:18 AM EDT
I'm placing the the order for my Windrunner .50BMG today.

I've also been contemplating taking $10-15K out of my savings to get the rest of the guns I want.

After last night, I'm pretty sure that's what I'm going to do.

I still do have some hope that McCain will be the pres though.  I'm hoping that there still enough intelligent people in this country to keep that communist bastard out of the WH.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:11:14 AM EDT

Quoted:

they are so...real.
Natural.
They interact with each other, obviously are a great team. seem comfortable in their own skin, come across as quite authentic...

oh, yeah, and there is that whole thing about being able to speak intelligently. That alone is such a vast improvement over Chimp.

They believe he can change things... just wait until they have a daughter/son in the hospital and find out that the surgery they need is going to be done in a few months, not weeks.

+1

it really is pathetic how they adore him so.

they have no idea the marxist fury that shitbag will unleash on our country if elected.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:17:31 AM EDT
I am buying a house before interest rates go double digit.

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:18:09 AM EDT
The American Idol mentality works in the favor of candidates that are "likable".
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:34:33 AM EDT
They all want a little of Big Brown for themselves.

Fucking shallow idiots will be the death of us.

"Give them Circuses!"

"Let them eat Cake!"

"Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it!"

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:36:35 AM EDT

Quoted:

+1

they have no idea the marxist fury that shitbag will unleash on our country if elected.

+1
pretty sad
gives me hope because nobody really thinks like that, only the media
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:46:06 AM EDT
Even if he gets in...No AWB or anything like that I think.

Congress and Obama will be tied up with universal health insurance and getting out of Iraq. Plus he will have to deal with Iran. A lot on the plate for him.

2nd term if he was to make it then I would worry.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:48:16 AM EDT

Feel the love!
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:50:23 AM EDT

Quoted:

I've also been contemplating taking $10-15K out of my savings to get the rest of the guns I want.

I still do have some hope that McCain will be the pres though.  I'm hoping that there still enough intelligent people in this country to keep that communist bastard out of the WH.

That 50 is going to be difficult to bury, considering that it is so big, after Hussein Osama signs an executive order stating that all white boys in possession of 50 BMGs shall be guilty of class xxx felonies and crimes against humanity, and as such represent a grave threat to the peace and tranquility of allah's blessed USA, and as such stated white boy shall be stoned to death or beheaded.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:53:12 AM EDT

Quoted:
img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/01_05/ObamaClinton2G_468x359.jpg

Feel the love!

Makes me think about coal into diamonds...

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:56:00 AM EDT

Quoted:

Quoted:

they are so...real.
Natural.

+1

A guy I know raised his daughter as a solid Christian, when she came home from college she was a numb unspirited zombie pinko liberal.The whole nine yards.

Shes voting Hussein Obama
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:57:40 AM EDT

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+1
pretty sad
gives me hope because nobody really thinks like that, only the media

Or maybe they know he's left of Karl Marx and that's one of their main points for voting for him.  If only they knew that their idea for a perfect world where everyone lives in harmony and gets paid the same, would turn out to be a nightmare like it has turned out to be in every country that adopted those ideals.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:31:51 AM EDT

Quoted:

Quoted:

That 50 is going to be difficult to bury, considering that it is so big, after Hussein Osama signs an executive order stating that all white boys in possession of 50 BMGs shall be guilty of class xxx felonies and crimes against humanity, and as such represent a grave threat to the peace and tranquility of allah's blessed USA, and as such stated white boy shall be stoned to death or beheaded.

It's a takedown rifle.  It'll fit into a backpack.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:23:36 AM EDT
I foresee the dystopian world of Atlas Shrugged if he is elected.  Hope he is not elected, hope it does not happen.  Kind of sad when it all comes down to hope.
Top Top