Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2017 8:56:50 PM EDT
So I have read some good,reviews for pistol and it was not on my radar. What does ARFCOM think, should I FO?

Positive Review; should I believe it?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:58:45 PM EDT
[#1]
A friggin' nightmare from an armorer's point of view.  Seriously awful.

I would avoid like the plague.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:00:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Can't stand the way it looks, I'm a shallow POS
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:15:39 PM EDT
[#3]
After stripping one in a Gander Mountain, I realized it relies on a sear block for drop safety and has no striker block in the slide.  If the MIM sear or striker hook breaks it could fire, otherwise it appeared drop safe, though I don't recall heavily scrutinizing it for any and all P320 style inertial vulnerabilities.  That said, I recall it having an extremely non-disruptive trigger pull, with a rolling break lighter than the return spring, though a bit light and mushy overall.  Pretty fuckin' ugly too.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:18:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top