BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 154
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 8:04:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Quoted:
If he does not end up taking the stand his statements will never be used.

How do you figure?  

Kind of hard to believe he made some damning statement at the time and there was this much dithering over whether to charge him. I suppose it could have been something he said later but that seems less likely.

The article almost makes it sound to me like conversations they pulled off his PC.
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 8:25:45 PM EDT
[#2]

PEOPLES CUBE PICKS UP ON 'HAPPY TRAYVON MARTIN DAY'

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/25/happy-trayvon-martin-day/
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 8:29:35 PM EDT
[#3]

WARNING MISSED: Sept 29th 2006 – Trayvon Martin Could Have Been Saved….. But No-One Noticed… He Was Just Like Thousands Of Other Children From Detached Cultural and Black Parenting

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/25/warning-missed-sept-29th-2006-trayvon-martin-could-have-been-saved-but-no-one-noticed-he-was-just-like-thousands-of-other-children-from-detached-cultural-and-black-parenting/
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 8:34:03 PM EDT
[#4]

ZIMMERMAN TRIAL OUTRAGE

Certainly Mr. Zimmerman made a tremendous mistake in not obeying the dispatcher’s orders to remain in his vehicle until police arrived.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/may/25/zimmerman-trial-outrage/

F'F'F'F'F'k

Even the Times is still peddling the lie Zman disobeyed a direct order which was given before he left his truck.
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 8:44:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

ZIMMERMAN TRIAL OUTRAGE

Certainly Mr. Zimmerman made a tremendous mistake in not obeying the dispatcher’s orders to remain in his vehicle until police arrived.

F'F'F'F'F'k

Even the Times is still peddling the lie Zman disobeyed a direct order which was given before he left his truck.

Can someone tell us if a Dispatcher in Sanford, Florida has the authority to order anyone to do anything?
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 10:05:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

ZIMMERMAN TRIAL OUTRAGE

F'F'F'F'F'k

Can someone tell us if a Dispatcher in Sanford, Florida has the authority to order anyone to do anything?

No, but it's irrelevant as the dispatcher at no time ordered/asked GZ to stay in his car/truck not did he ask GZ to stop following the kid.  He simply said, you do not have to do that - GZ said OK and walked back toward the mailboxes.

I swear is it really that hard to keep track of this case?  There are not that many twists.
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 10:34:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ZIMMERMAN TRIAL OUTRAGE

F'F'F'F'F'k

No, but it's irrelevant as the dispatcher at no time ordered/asked GZ to stay in his car/truck not did he ask GZ to stop following the kid.  He simply said, you do not have to do that - GZ said OK and walked back toward the mailboxes.

I swear is it really that hard to keep track of this case?  There are not that many twists.

No it isn't hard at all. I just wanted to be sure. I understand that the Dispatcher didn't order him to do anything but no matter the evidence in their face, some people don't believe that. I want to make sure that even if the Dispatcher did order him to do something he didn't have the authority to do it.

Is it so hard to understand wanting to cover all angles? Wanting to shut down the EMO non-logic thrown out by race baiters? From what is out there it isn't hard to understand at all. Some people just need their twists straightened.
Link Posted: 5/26/2012 3:16:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you figure?  

Kind of hard to believe he made some damning statement at the time and there was this much dithering over whether to charge him. I suppose it could have been something he said later but that seems less likely.

The article almost makes it sound to me like conversations they pulled off his PC.

Why would you pull someones Computer for a self defense shooting. Its pretty obvious that Zimmerman didnt know Trayvon and didnt plan to go murder him
Link Posted: 5/26/2012 3:52:36 AM EDT
[#9]
The anti crowd have a lot invested in this case. Just scanning the Brady site and all their current top stories are tied in with Zimmerman.

Link Posted: 5/26/2012 5:15:38 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you figure?  

Why would you pull someones Computer for a self defense shooting. Its pretty obvious that Zimmerman didnt know Trayvon and didnt plan to go murder him

It's a fishing expedition.

Link Posted: 5/26/2012 6:43:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

ZIMMERMAN TRIAL OUTRAGE

F'F'F'F'F'k

"A criminal just broke through your bedroom door?

YOU'RE ARMED?

Sir, I need you to put the gun down and wait for law enforcement to arrive.

They should be there in 3-4 minutes......"
Link Posted: 5/26/2012 6:46:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you figure?  

Why would you charge someone with murder, 2nd, without sufficient evidence to support?

Read the article, tell me what you get out of it.

Nothing about the way they are handling this makes sense unless you are willing to assume the worst.

Here, pulled the part of interest:

O'Mara also asked the judge to withhold what he said were thousands of emails received by the Sanford police about the case, some of which are racially charged, and Zimmerman's own text messages, emails and journal entries obtained by prosecutors as part of their evidence gathering.

Link Posted: 5/26/2012 8:56:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you figure?  

Which I believe would be suppressed. you  can't just go on a fishing expedition in someones life.  You have to have PC that it would be connected to the "crime" before you could get a warrant for that info.....which I doubt they got. I'm sure it was a subpoena instead...or a coerced "consent".
Link Posted: 5/26/2012 2:39:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ZIMMERMAN TRIAL OUTRAGE

F'F'F'F'F'k

No it isn't hard at all. I just wanted to be sure. I understand that the Dispatcher didn't order him to do anything but no matter the evidence in their face, some people don't believe that. I want to make sure that even if the Dispatcher did order him to do something he didn't have the authority to do it.

Is it so hard to understand wanting to cover all angles? Wanting to shut down the EMO non-logic thrown out by race baiters? From what is out there it isn't hard to understand at all. Some people just need their twists straightened.

If they would read/listen to what the Dispatcher tells DZ when he first reports the suspicious person. Than most people with common sense would see that he was following what the Dispatcher was telling him to do.

Zimmerman: Somethings wrong with him. Yup, he’s coming to check me out, he’s got something in his hands, I don’t know what his deal is.

Dispatcher: Just let me know if he does anything ok

Zimmerman: How long until you get an officer over here?

Dispatcher: Yeah we’ve got someone on the way, just let me know if this guy does anything else.

Zimmerman: Okay. These assholes they always get away. When you come to the clubhouse you come straight in and make a left. Actually you would go past the clubhouse.

Dispatcher: So it’s on the lefthand side from the clubhouse?

Zimmerman: No you go in straight through the entrance and then you make a left…uh you go straight in, don’t turn, and make a left. Shit he’s running.

Dispatcher: He’s running? Which way is he running?

Zimmerman: Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood.

Dispatcher: Which entrance is that that he’s heading towards?

Zimmerman: The back entrance…fucking [unintelligible]

Dispatcher: Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah

Dispatcher: Ok, we don’t need you to do that.

Zimmerman: Ok

But they ignore it and they ignore the rest of the facts that show that Baby Trayvon Jesus was not the second coming of Obama.

That what the White-Peruivan Half Black Hispanic Democrat is not the Cold Blooded Murderer that the MSM made him out to be.

But my fingers have been screaming this since day one and now have blisters on them. So it is time for a break.

Where's Bama when you need a voice of reason.

Ed

Link Posted: 5/26/2012 3:12:25 PM EDT
[#15]
I put this "what if" in one of the other Zimmerman threads - the point being that Martin would have beat anyone that his pot-induced paranoid mind told him was a threat.  There are countless scenarios of Martin hearing some of a one sided conversation and concluding that ANYONE was stalking him...
––––––––
What happens if your pet gets lost, and as you drive around your neighborhood looking...
You start calling a neighbor... "he
just came back from the Vet, yes, no, yes - he was neutered, and he's
angry at me and ran away... yes, he's on drugs and acting strangely...
yes, no, he's black, I'm getting out of my car here because I think I
saw him... I'm going to keep looking until I find him".

Some transient petty theif named Mayvan Tartin hears half the
conversation - he thinks you're following him - describing him - and he
doesn't like being stalked, he only likes being the stalker. You get
beat up, nearly killed (or killed) by Mayvan - you go buy a gun and attend the
Neighborhood Watch meetings.
It could happen as easily as George Zimmerman's episode.
Don't beat up your neighbors - and you reduce the chances of being shot.

Link Posted: 5/26/2012 4:05:42 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I put this "what if" in one of the other Zimmerman threads - the point being that Martin would have beat anyone that his pot-induced paranoid mind told him was a threat.  There are countless scenarios of Martin hearing some of a one sided conversation and concluding that ANYONE was stalking him...

––––––––

What happens if your pet gets lost, and as you drive around your neighborhood looking...

You start calling a neighbor... "hejust came back from the Vet, yes, no, yes - he was neutered, and he'sangry at me and ran away... yes, he's on drugs and acting strangely...yes, no, he's black, I'm getting out of my car here because I think Isaw him... I'm going to keep looking until I find him".

Some transient petty theif named Mayvan Tartin hears half theconversation - he thinks you're following him - describing him - and hedoesn't like being stalked, he only likes being the stalker. You getbeat up, nearly killed (or killed) by Mayvan - you go buy a gun and attend theNeighborhood Watch meetings.

It could happen as easily as George Zimmerman's episode.

Don't beat up your neighbors - and you reduce the chances of being shot.  
My neighbors are Hispanic... they have a dog that is named Blackie, but in Spanish. I cringe whenever their dog gets out and they run thru the neighborhood calling his name.

Link Posted: 5/26/2012 5:19:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/26/2012 6:31:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The anti crowd have a lot invested in this case. Just scanning the Brady site and all their current top stories are tied in with Zimmerman.

they want a shot at the title....they were hoping this was their chance....
Link Posted: 5/27/2012 6:46:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you figure?  

Why would you charge someone with murder, 2nd, without sufficient evidence to support?

Nothing about the way they are handling this makes sense unless you are willing to assume the worst.

O'Mara also asked the judge to withhold what he said were thousands of emails received by the Sanford police about the case, some of which are racially charged, and Zimmerman's own text messages, emails and journal entries obtained by prosecutors as part of their evidence gathering.

I get you and think the entire thing reaks. I just dont see how you could justify in a search warrant to take someones computer or diaries or what else have you about an incident that is obvioulsy not premeditated. I just dont see how they make that jump and how a judge signs off on it. its like me hitting a pedestrian in the street and them seizing my boat looking for evidence. How is one related to the other in any way shape or form?
Link Posted: 5/27/2012 8:36:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you figure?  

I get you and think the entire thing reaks. I just dont see how you could justify in a search warrant to take someones computer or diaries or what else have you about an incident that is obvioulsy not premeditated. I just dont see how they make that jump and how a judge signs off on it. its like me hitting a pedestrian in the street and them seizing my boat looking for evidence. How is one related to the other in any way shape or form?

They want GZ's computers and text to show his state of mind. To prove that he was a racist with a capital "R".

That is how they got a judge to sign off on the search warrant. All of the 911 calls that GZ made in the couple of years about suspicious people were Black. So they can prove that he was:

1) Racist and Bias against Black people and
2) that he profiled the people in the neighborhood (ie. Blacks were commenting the crimes)

And since GZ and his Attorney are not going to tell them what they want to know. They go to what really is the best source, ie his computer. Where nothing is really deleted and all your secrets are reveled.

Ed

Link Posted: 5/27/2012 8:53:23 AM EDT
[#21]
I don't see George's after-the-fact statements being worth much.

Ever been stung by a hornet?  Did you like hornets more afterward? - or did you feel differently toward hornets?

Same thing here.  I don't see anything directly involved with the incident as admissible.

Did you like blacks before one tried to kill you? (why yes, I actually tutored young ones in math) - George, why is it that a week after a black man tried to kill you that you wrote in an email "I shouldn't have said "he looks black" to the dispatcher - because now Sharpton, Jackson, and ALL THEIR TYPES are on me LIKE WHITE ON RICE".  AHA! George, you're obviously racist - you've obviously always been racist.

I don't know what it's like to have a Korean almost kill me, but I'd think afterward I would have a negative attitude toward Korean looking people.

Link Posted: 5/27/2012 9:52:55 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I don't see George's after-the-fact statements being worth much.

Ever been stung by a hornet?  Did you like hornets more afterward? - or did you feel differently toward hornets?

Same thing here.  I don't see anything directly involved with the incident as admissible.

Did you like blacks before one tried to kill you? (why yes, I actually tutored young ones in math) - George, why is it that a week after a black man tried to kill you that you wrote in an email "I shouldn't have said "he looks black" to the dispatcher - because now Sharpton, Jackson, and ALL THEIR TYPES are on me LIKE WHITE ON RICE".  AHA! George, you're obviously racist - you've obviously always been racist.

I don't know what it's like to have a Korean almost kill me, but I'd think afterward I would have a negative attitude toward Korean looking people.

Well to be honest I had a hornets nest in the ground by my shed, I didn't bother them and they didn't bother me until one dayyyy

I had 2 of them fly up and zap my ass, the next day I torched the hornet's nest and those pricks haven't been back in 5 years

Link Posted: 5/27/2012 1:21:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Interesting quote from the Drudge link to the cannibal incident in South Beach:

Sergeant Altarr Williams, supervisor of Miami police’s Homicide Unit, said a man doesn’t have to be armed to be dangerous.

“There are other ways to injure people,’’ Williams said. “Some people know martial arts, others are very strong and can kill you with their hands.’’

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/26/2818832/naked-man-shot-killed-on-macarthur.html#storylink=cpy
Link Posted: 5/27/2012 1:50:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you figure?  

They want GZ's computers and text to show his state of mind. To prove that he was a racist with a capital "R".

That is how they got a judge to sign off on the search warrant. All of the 911 calls that GZ made in the couple of years about suspicious people were Black. So they can prove that he was:

2) that he profiled the people in the neighborhood (ie. Blacks were commenting the crimes)

And since GZ and his Attorney are not going to tell them what they want to know. They go to what really is the best source, ie his computer. Where nothing is really deleted and all your secrets are reveled.

Ed

Cite please.  From the list we went through when this all started, the majority were things like, garage door open etc. and he did not make that many actually.  Also even if it were true that the majority of his 911 calls were to report a suspicious person who happened to be black so what???  The majority of crimes in that area of the country are carried out by blacks, it is akin to saying the US is racist for attacking Afghanistan rather than Sweden, to say that GZ was racist because he reported black people.

All I can say that if GZ was a racist because of his half whiteness, 7/16ths peruvian, 1/16 black from his mothers grandfather, he sure was a stupid one.  Why call 911 and provide details?  Why not lawyer up?

Link Posted: 5/27/2012 1:58:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you figure?  

I would find it odd, since they scrubbed the fuck out of Trayvon's internet history. Maybe ol' Angela needs to bring some charges against Team Skittles.
Link Posted: 5/27/2012 5:46:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you figure?  

I would find it odd, since they scrubbed the fuck out of Trayvon's internet history. Maybe ol' Angela needs to bring some charges against Team Skittles.

Note to self - God knows what a jury would think of things I have posted on Ar15.com - so hard drive disappears and new one is installed the next day.  No mention of said account will ever be given in any statement at any time.

Link Posted: 5/27/2012 5:50:23 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you figure?  

Note to self - God knows what a jury would think of things I have posted on Ar15.com - so hard drive disappears and new one is installed the next day.  No mention of said account will ever be given in any statement at any time.

Too late... the feds already have a file on every one of us.

Link Posted: 5/27/2012 9:18:26 PM EDT
[#28]

Interesting Development – Trayvon Martin Quid Pro Quo at the 7-11? Update – Confirmed

Treeper Diwataman, has done an amazing job deconstructing the video evidence and now uncovered a considerably interesting aspect of Trayvon Martin’s visit to the 7-11 by using the raw feed video from the evidence release, not the media edited versions.

Trayvon checked out from “his” purchase at 6:24.  
But as this video highlights he didn’t leave right away.  
About a minute after he walks out, 3 other rather dubious characters walk in.  
After they make their purchases and leave at 6:29 Trayvon is seen walking away outside the building.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/26/interesting-development-trayvon-martin-quid-pro-quo-at-the-7-11/
Link Posted: 5/27/2012 10:38:31 PM EDT
[#29]

Excellent breakdown of what happened, from a left-leaning website with access to a lot of the evidence:

http://www.talkleft.com/story/2012/5/27/44552/1872

"GZ did not have TM in sight when the dispatcher told him they didn't need him to follow TM. He responded OK. He didn't follow him after that. He didn't know where Trayvon was. He continued walking towards the front of the Retreat View Circle, where the first house is 2861, home to W-13 and W-12. He then turned around to walk back to his car. He just passed the T and the pet waste can when Travyon came up on his left. After a few brief vocal exchanges, which even according to Dee Dee were initiated by Trayvon, GZ got punched and fell down. This may have been at the T or in the grass right off the T, in the backyard of W-11 and W-20. After getting his nose broken is most likely when the sounds turned into cries and wails for help –– by George Zimmerman."

Link Posted: 5/28/2012 2:00:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/28/2012 4:55:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Interesting Development – Trayvon Martin Quid Pro Quo at the 7-11? Update – Confirmed

Treeper Diwataman, has done an amazing job deconstructing the video evidence and now uncovered a considerably interesting aspect of Trayvon Martin’s visit to the 7-11 by using the raw feed video from the evidence release, not the media edited versions.

Trayvon checked out from “his” purchase at 6:24.  
But as this video highlights he didn’t leave right away.  
About a minute after he walks out, 3 other rather dubious characters walk in.  
After they make their purchases and leave at 6:29 Trayvon is seen walking away outside the building.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/26/interesting-development-trayvon-martin-quid-pro-quo-at-the-7-11/

The legal age limit for buying tobacco products in FL is 18, TM was 17, this fits with TM interacting with these 3 guys.
Link Posted: 5/28/2012 5:11:28 AM EDT
[#32]
How to roll a Black and Mild blunt.
eta: Since this is a pro pot sight, it may not be safe for work computers.
Link Posted: 5/28/2012 6:43:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you figure?  

My first stop Is Ed Srs house

Link Posted: 5/28/2012 11:22:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

- SNIP -

- SNIP -

- SNIP -

Ed

Cite please.  From the list we went through when this all started, the majority were things like, garage door open etc. and he did not make that many actually.  Also even if it were true that the majority of his 911 calls were to report a suspicious person who happened to be black so what???  The majority of crimes in that area of the country are carried out by blacks, it is akin to saying the US is racist for attacking Afghanistan rather than Sweden, to say that GZ was racist because he reported black people.

All I can say that if GZ was a racist because of his half whiteness, 7/16ths peruvian, 1/16 black from his mothers grandfather, he sure was a stupid one.  Why call 911 and provide details?  Why not lawyer up?

Yes, I know what type of calls GZ made. But when you get a Zealous Prosecutor they can skip over the open garage door calls and point to the calls where GZ said a Black Man was outside his house looking at him (or some such Bullshit). How do you think this got turned into a White vs Black thing in the first place.

And that is where digging through his computer comes in. Even if GZ marched with MLK in Selma. All they have to do is find one thing and it will make him look like Hitler's Great Grandson.

I have been on posting about this case since it started. And I have been on the side of Truth. Not TM's or GZ's. But the Truth. And when people on this site (including staff) were calling to have GZ hung. I was saying, hey slow down. We don't know what really went on. We've just heard what the MSM has told us. But it took over 250 pages for some people to finally come to their senses.

I didn't mean for my observation to start a fight with someone. I meant it as a way to show how the Prosecutor would show P.C. for getting a Search Warrant for GZ's computer to find something to bolster their case for Profiling (whatever the Fuck that is). And than Holder could jump in and file Federal Charges for Civil Rights Violations/Hate Crimes. Thus getting the Prostitute Corey off the hook.

See how that works.

Ed

eta: and BAM:

That nails the behind the scenes goings ons.
Link Posted: 5/28/2012 3:35:13 PM EDT
[#35]

Reasonable Hypothesis From Treeper Diwataman
Posted on May 28, 2012 by sundancecracker

Somewhat based on the new video evidence,  Diwataman has put the “known facts”, including timeline, into an interesting and well constructed video consideration.  Take a look:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/28/reasonable-hypothesis-from-treeper-diwataman/
Link Posted: 5/28/2012 4:04:03 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Somewhat based on the new video evidence,  Diwataman has put the "known facts”, including timeline, into an interesting and well constructed video consideration.  Take a look:
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/28/reasonable-hypothesis-from-treeper-diwataman/

Good video, direct link for those, like me - who prefer going directly to Youtube for the full screen performance ––>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZMQRXr3Ers
Embedded for the lazier people...

Link Posted: 5/28/2012 5:57:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Somewhat based on the new video evidence,  Diwataman has put the "known facts”, including timeline, into an interesting and well constructed video consideration.  Take a look:

Good video, direct link for those, like me - who prefer going directly to Youtube for the full screen performance ––>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZMQRXr3Ers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZMQRXr3Ers

1. Why in a gated community are there entries to the community that have no access limitations.so any Tom, Bill and Harry with no reason to be in that gated community could just bop right on in? .... Security fail.

2.  If Travon was right next to his Dads place, why the hell didn't he just go on in, and lock the door if he had any inkling that some foul play  may be up?

My pussy little ass would have gone to my dads front door ulocked it opened it to enter and at the most then ask " are you following me,or what are you following me for. Without a good response, I enter my home and  lock the door. Eat my Skittles and ICE tea and some DMX if I had some. And the night is cool.

Don't leave a place of legal safety to go fuck with some stranger down the street. That's stupid.

If you turn around from relative safety and retrace your steps to me. And I end up being on my back and having a G&P being done on me.

I will no bought shoot you, and it would be more than once.

Link Posted: 5/28/2012 6:16:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

1. Why in a gated community are there entries to the community that have no access limitations.so any Tom, Bill and Harry with no reason to be in that gated community could just bop right on in? .... Security fail.

2.  If Travon was right next to his Dads place, why the hell didn't he just go on in, and lock the door if he had any inkling that some foul play  may be up?

My pussy little ass would have gone to my dads front door ulocked it opened it to enter and at the most then ask " are you following me,or what are you following me for. Without a good response, I enter my home and  lock the door. Eat my Skittles and ICE tea and some DMX if I had some. And the night is cool.

Don't leave a place of legal safety to go fuck with some stranger down the street. That's stupid.

If you turn around from relative safety and retrace your steps to me. And I end up being on my back and having a G&P being done on me.

Gated community only means gate at the entrance for cars. they are not a security fence but just a gate.

That vid makes some assumptions about Dee Dees recolection of what Trayvon said. She says Trayvon was by his dads house and was not gonna run. the video puts Trayvon at his dads backdoor. You have no way to know how close Trayvon was to his dads house when he supposidly told her  he was by his dads house. By his dads house could have been by the club house. Dee Dees testimony means dick as far as i am concerned.
Link Posted: 5/28/2012 6:40:34 PM EDT
[#39]
The video itself is a good base, but could be used with better narration/explanation of events.

DeeDee's input is useless, except to show how the State has ignored real evidence while trying to fit DeeDee's puzzle piece where it can't fit - trying to appease the future rioters.

Well, maybe not the State - but certainly Angela Corey.

Link Posted: 5/29/2012 2:56:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Gated community only means gate at the entrance for cars. they are not a security fence but just a gate.

That vid makes some assumptions about Dee Dees recolection of what Trayvon said. She says Trayvon was by his dads house da hows and was not gonna run. the video puts Trayvon at his dads backdoor. You have no way to know how close Trayvon was to his dads house when he supposidly told her  he was by his dads house. By his dads house could have been by the club house. Dee Dees testimony means dick as far as i am concerned.

Link Posted: 5/29/2012 4:06:42 AM EDT
[#41]
I don't see how DeeDee won't testify.

This narrative they are attempting to tell is like fitting a square peg in a round hole.  It just doesn't jib.  After seeing that video it becomes so appearent that the state NEEDS to have DeeDee's story to help paint their narrative. And if they try to use stuff from his PC,emails, etc I'm sure they got those with a warrant or subpoena based on  the testimoney of DeeDee.  It's all gonna fall apart.

This is so ridiculous and gets more so everyday.
Link Posted: 5/29/2012 4:11:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This narrative they are attempting to tell is like fitting a square peg in a round hole.  It just doesn't jib.  After seeing that video it becomes so appearent that the state NEEDS to have DeeDee's story to help paint their narrative. And if they try to use stuff from his PC,emails, etc I'm sure they got those with a warrant or subpoena based on  the testimoney of DeeDee.  It's all gonna fall apart.

I haven't listened to the DeeDee tapes, just what was in that video.

She sounds mentally retarded.
Link Posted: 5/29/2012 5:00:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should listen to the tapes. The interviewer has to 'help' her with her testimony and he can't understand her at several points in the interview.

I say 'help' because it seems like he's giving her the answer and she simply repeats it. I'm not familiar with the deposition process, so what he did may be common.
Link Posted: 5/29/2012 5:41:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/29/2012 5:56:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's her testimony, and her's alone, that puts TM going back to the apartment.  It's her that paints him as "scared" and running away to avoid confrontation (although by her own words she admits that TM started the verbal contact).  The physical evidence, time line, and other witnesses contradict what she says basically.  But for little blessed TM to be the innocent angelic victim they need the narrative to fit her testimony.  It's not gonna happen. This thing will implode.

Link Posted: 5/29/2012 5:57:24 AM EDT
[#46]

Well, that was refreshing.

Link Posted: 5/29/2012 8:38:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

From the left:

http://www.talkleft.com/story/2012/5/27/44552/1872

Good stuff.

"teacher" is the one who did all the interviews about seeing GZ on top right?
Link Posted: 5/29/2012 9:02:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

ZIMMERMAN TRIAL OUTRAGE

F'F'F'F'F'k

I guess the problem is that nobody ever told tray tray not to hit other men.
Link Posted: 5/29/2012 9:43:59 AM EDT
[#49]
If,  as alledged, Trayvon was calling for help while he was in an apparant position of dominance,  why did he not welcome John's verbal intervention?
Link Posted: 5/29/2012 9:51:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you figure?  

Which I believe would be suppressed. you  can't just go on a fishing expedition in someones life.  You have to have PC that it would be connected to the "crime" before you could get a warrant for that info.....which I doubt they got. I'm sure it was a subpoena instead...or a coerced "consent".

Id imagine they are looking for online "behavior" that suggests being prone to violence in given scenarios. Kinda like how we all talk about how we'd treat a home invasion but perhaps more along the lines of his "patrolling" mindset. They arent going to find anything linked to this incident- but it may be more gas to throw on the publicity fire.
Page / 154
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top