Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2013 10:17:28 AM EDT
Short story is. I'm enrolled in school. This is my first semester on the GI bill and I submitted all of the necessary paperwork to the VA for 1607 benefits.

Almost 7 weeks after sending the fucking paperwork I get a letter acknowledging that they received my package (submitted by VONAPP). I talked to the VA rep at my school and was informed it could take 16 weeks for disbursement of funds....

So seriously, how the fuck do the guys who only do school get by? Luckily I work full time and have already paid for the tuition and related expenses but shit...... I will be done with the spring term before they get around to fulfilling their end of the bargain.

They will probably cancel that program to pay for Obamacare too......
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:19:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I had mine in about a month, maybe less. But then again that was two years ago.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 11:04:40 AM EDT
[#2]
You have obviously never been to the DMV in NV....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top