IBTL
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:06:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:07:26 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:07:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:09:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By motown_steve:
Don't laugh.

Why not?

When red tide rises, and everyone is debating what to do about their flatulent lifestyle, their big SUV, or their retirement, I will have the freedom and liberty to make my stand and go out like a fart in a VW!!!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:27:15 PM EDT
If this ever happens, and I am still alive, I will hunt down every pussy politician that caved into this mess. When I find any of them, probably in some out of the way rest room, I'm going to punch them in the head with a steel snap link in my hand. When they go down, then the real beating begins. It will be the most painfull, horrific, yet servivable beating. The kind that makes the victim into a cringing basket case. I hope it is so bad, that someday when you look in the dictionary, you find the word bilster. It means a horrific and painfull beating. Here is an example of how it might be used in a conversation:
"Did you here what happened to our congresscritter?"
"No. What happened to him?"
"He was bilstered yesterday in a gas station rest room on the interstate."
"Really! How long is he going to stay in the hospital?"
"Maybe 6 months. Then he'll spend the rest of his life institutionalised."
"Yeah. The last one choked to death on his tongue when he saw a squirrel on the window sill of his room."
"Yeah. Poor bastard."

Bilster
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:34:56 PM EDT
That's okay. The influx of Mexican immigrants has brought up the standards of authentic Mexican food in my area.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:44:36 PM EDT

At least you keep things interesting around here.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:46:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/10/2006 2:47:12 PM EDT by wes15a2]
MOLON LABE
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:50:45 PM EDT
Jose can joo seeeee, by tha dawn's early light
What so proudly we'll own, by the twilight's last gleaming

Amerika dees way ->
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:02:22 PM EDT
I say we annex Canada.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:03:25 PM EDT
tripledouble,
i went home to MD to visit last weekend. ive been gone 5 years. i was on my way into B-more for dinner in little italy and i couldnt believe it. highlandtown and Fell's Point are all mexican. WTF, it happened so fast.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:06:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/10/2006 3:07:50 PM EDT by olds442tyguy]
This is what our flag will probably end up looking like.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:12:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:21:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:25:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:29:47 PM EDT
what kind of fucktard would even make such a stupid ass comment.

this is also what I think about your comment

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:31:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By PromptCritical:
x10.putfile.com/3/6817065945.jpg

That one is more believable.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:32:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:35:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By motown_steve:
Don't laugh.

damn right
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:41:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Sub-MOA:
i2.tinypic.com/r2up6q.png

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:42:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:47:59 PM EDT
what's that thing under the eagle that looks like an egg roll w/ blue stuff squishing out of it??
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:49:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sigarkar:
what's that thing under the eagle that looks like an egg roll w/ blue stuff squishing out of it??

A tamale.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:52:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:57:35 PM EDT
yawn

did illegals beat you up as a kid man? Someone dig up all the other anti immigration threads 88grand has started. There is a difference between being concerned about the affects of illegal immigrants on our society, and just being downright xenophobic.

Until you come up with a brilliant solution to reduce the demand for illegal immigrant labor from the US, why don't you just move to a country without amigos?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:59:03 PM EDT
Stupid post of the day.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:01:50 PM EDT
IBTP
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:03:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:03:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NH_AR_Shooter:
Stupid post of the day.

I vote for this one.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:05:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By vito113:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/20010905-2-1.jpg

I endorse this post!

Presidente Vincente Fox

i'd like to see their wives together.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:07:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By V-Rod:
what kind of fucktard would even make such a stupid ass comment.
this is also what I think about your comment
i2.tinypic.com/r2up6q.png

IBTL... I think I did a pissing on Germany flag a while back and it didn't go over very well.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:09:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/10/2006 4:10:47 PM EDT by 89grand]

Originally Posted By gordon_freeman:
yawn

did illegals beat you up as a kid man? Someone dig up all the other anti immigration threads 88grand has started. There is a difference between being concerned about the affects of illegal immigrants on our society, and just being downright xenophobic.

Until you come up with a brilliant solution to reduce the demand for illegal immigrant labor from the US, why don't you just move to a country without amigos?

Not hardly left winger. There wasn't even any filthy illegal aliens in my state when I was kid. Even the dumbest person should be aware of that.

I don't care how many threads you dig up of mine concerning filthy illegals. I'll quit posting them when it's not worthy of posting. And I don't see that happening anytime soon.

There IS NO DEMAND for illegal alien labor. You're putting the chicken before the egg. Illegal Aliens started invading MY country and greedy cock sucker employers started exploiting the cheap labor, we never needed it. Out sourcing fills the need for cheap labor, not importing it here. You've got it backwards, but then again, you always do. The illegals are destroying our job market, we've never needed them and we still don't.

Stay out of my threads from now on pro-illegal, anti-American.

I'm not moving anywhere DF, the filthy illegals are going to.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:09:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/10/2006 4:10:34 PM EDT by Mak]

Homeland Security Reports Gang Arrests By SUZANNE GAMBOA, Associated Press Writer
2 hours, 34 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - Some 375 gang members have been arrested in 24 states and the District of Columbia over the past two weeks as part of a yearlong operation targeting gangs with criminal immigrant members, the Homeland Security Department said Friday.

The arrests bring to 2,388 the number of gang members apprehended through Operation Community Shield, which combines local law enforcement with federal immigration forces. Of those arrested, 922 were members of Mara Salvatrucha gangs, which have ties to Central America.

Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff said that previously local law enforcement might arrest gang members and not be aware they also had immigration violations that could be used "to incapacitate violent criminals." Meanwhile, immigration officials would arrest gang members and not know they were wanted for serious criminal offenses.

"In much the way we have connected the dots against the war on terror, we are now connecting the dots against gang violence," Chertoff said.

Chertoff said none of the gang members was identified as having ties to al-Qaeda, but more than 260 of those arrested in the last two weeks have committed crimes like rape, murder and assault and brought drugs and weapons into neighborhoods. Of those arrested during the past year, 533 were charged with crimes and 1,855 with immigration violations.

Those in the country illegally will be deported after serving any sentences, officials said.

Federal officials have identified 5,000 Mara Salvatrucha gang members in a database, but the number of gang members in the country is unknown, making it difficult to determine the impact the arrests have had on its membership

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060310/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/gang_arrests_2
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:16:11 PM EDT
nothing personal 89grand, but I hate almost your entire country.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:18:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bad_Aim:
nothing personal 89grand, but I hate almost your entire country.

My entire country?

Oh yeah, the MEX under my name. Don't worry, I'm actually in AZ...well what used to be AZ before it was annexed by MEX.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:31:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 89grand:

yawn

Not hardly left winger. There wasn't even any filthy illegal aliens in my state when I was kid. Even the dumbest person should be aware of that.

I don't care how many threads you dig up of mine concerning filthy illegals. I'll quit posting them when it's not worthy of posting. And I don't see that happening anytime soon.

There IS NO DEMAND for illegal alien labor. You're putting the chicken before the egg. Illegal Aliens started invading MY country and greedy cock sucker employers started exploiting the cheap labor, we never needed it. Out sourcing fills the need for cheap labor, not importing it here. You've got it backwards, but then again, you always do. The illegals are destroying our job market, we've never needed them and we still don't.

What a maroon, I wonder why he doesn't pony up for a membership so HE can dig up the threads?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:33:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:03:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 22bad:

yawn

What a maroon, I wonder why he doesn't pony up for a membership so HE can dig up the threads?

I don't think he's smart enough to figure that out. Besides, he thinks I'm posting anti-immigration threads. Any moron that could read would know that I post anti-illegal alien threads, not anti-immigration.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:06:38 PM EDT

yawn

I don't think he's smart enough to figure that out. Besides, he thinks I'm posting anti-immigration threads. Any moron that could read would know that I post anti-illegal alien threads, not anti-immigration.

He is trying to derail the debate about illegals because he wants illegals here for some reason
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:10:00 PM EDT

yawn

He is trying to derail the debate about illegals because he wants illegals here for some reason

I think he is one. That might explain his difficulty in understanding simple things.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:13:01 PM EDT

yawn

Unfortunately, this misunderstanding permeates almost every aspect of the debate. I have seen MEXICAN AMERICAN friends get pissed off at me and others for talking negatively about illegals. Many can't seem to differentiate the difference.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top