Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2001 1:28:21 PM EDT
This in in effect what some in the "anti-war" crowd are saying.
I've been reading the threads over at netslaves.com and there are actually people who think that;
[i]"Actually, the CIA did cause this to happen, and so did the Israelis. Why is it so few people bothered to notice the sins of the CIA or Israelis? How many people know that the Israeli government killed 17,000 civilians when they invaded Lebanon, how many really care? How many good patriotic Americans care that, in the wake of our war against Iraq, and the imposition of our blockade, 200,000 Iraqis - men, women, and children, not Revolutionary Guards, but average people just like those hapless souls lost in the WTC - died of malnutrition, lack of medical care, and starvation?"[/i]

I'm just venting I know but I'm desperately trying to make my voice heard over there.

Be sure to visit Netslaves, not only for the great information posted by a few rational minds, but also to have your voices heard.

[url]http://www.netslaves.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=005[/url]

"It is not peace at any cost, it is victory at any cost. Without victory there is no survival."
Winston Churchill
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 1:32:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing pisses me off more than a bunch of hippies talking shit about MY Country!  I want everyone to goto this communist web forum and flame all these assholes:

[url]http://www.hipforums.com[/url]

INVADE!  KICK SOME ASS AND TAKE NAMES!
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 1:33:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Just goes to show that students are just that- young people (not just physical age) that are by definition ignorant and in the process of learning, who have no idea of the concept of living in the real world. S.H. starves his people, not us, and international relations are more akin to rape and murder on a good day (wait until they have to pay bills and stop being idealistic drunkards)...
Don out
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 1:33:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This in in effect what some in the "anti-war" crowd are saying.
I've been reading the threads over at netslaves.com and there are actually people who think that;
[i]"How many good patriotic Americans care that, in the wake of our war against Iraq, and the imposition of our blockade, 200,000 Iraqis - men, women, and children, not Revolutionary Guards, but average people just like those hapless souls lost in the WTC - died of malnutrition, lack of medical care, and starvation?"[/i]
View Quote

Let me get this right...we should feel guilty about the poor Iraqi people while Saddam builds palaces and weapons...riiiight! All this shit is within Saddam's control...he could
single-handedly end the suffering.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 1:35:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 1:35:08 PM EDT
[#5]
[i]"Actually, the CIA did cause this to happen, and so did the Israelis. Why is it so few people bothered to notice the sins of the CIA or Israelis? How many people know that the Israeli government killed 17,000 civilians when they invaded Lebanon, how many really care? How many good patriotic Americans care that, in the wake of our war against Iraq, and the imposition of our blockade, 200,000 Iraqis - men, women, and children, not Revolutionary Guards, but average people just like those hapless souls lost in the WTC - died of malnutrition, lack of medical care, and starvation?"[/i]
View Quote

Yeah, go over there and give'em hell.  I'd be interested if they even know why Israel invaded Lebanon.  As far as Iraq goes, maybe they need to realize that Hussein killed those people as certainly as if he'd done it with his bare hands.  

shooter out. [soapbox]
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 1:47:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Food and medicine were never part of the embargo. Saddam is totally to blame for any starvation and disease in his country. His fevered quest for an atomic bomb is probably where all the money is going. According to an Iraqi defector, who was part of their nuclear program, Saddam has enough critical density for two small nukes.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 2:14:08 PM EDT
[#7]
They are right about one thing: I don't care that Israel killed 17K Lebanese. If that is even true in the first place.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 2:53:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They are right about one thing: I don't care that Israel killed 17K Lebanese. If that is even true in the first place.
View Quote

Do they have a clue how many are going to die by US now?

I dont think I want to go there, I'd have a heart attack
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 3:03:24 PM EDT
[#9]
[url]http://www.hipforums.com/forumdisplay.php3?FID=90[/url]

Check out this forum.  Add your remarks to:

"some of you should really consider leaving this country."

ATTACK!
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 3:27:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Gee up I dont even think I could come up with a word to discribe the horror I have just seen.  I think we need to find some hackers and nail their servers and shut them down.  Anyone dumb enough to write that anti american crap doesnt deserve to have access to forums.  

I belive in peace.  It can happen but it can never last.  Cause like everything else there are 2 sides.  One is good one is evil.  So these people who only want the good should realize that it isn't possible.

I was totally shocked at these crazy lunatics.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 4:06:53 PM EDT
[#11]
BTT
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 4:20:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah there fools all of them save a few who disagree with them.
I didnt read much of it but I didnt see where any of them were willing to trade places with any of the WTC or Pentagon casulties.
There talking about about war mongering and killing and are bad rapping President Bush.

Killing....what do they know about killin?
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 4:33:55 PM EDT
[#13]
The only concerns I have are one, who do you think trained and supply Osama, yup the CIA.  I think we should be a lot more careful transfering our knowledge and expertise to any joe smoe.

Second, I never believed in "collateral damage" Civilians should be kept out of war.  War is an action between profession soldiers, and not civilians.  Now if they wish to fire at our troops while still claiming to civilians, then fry the F*CKERS.

War is hell, but we are not barbarians.  Personally I think leaders should be put in a ring to duke it out, and the public should be left alone.

Imagine Bush and Osama in an ultimate fighting championship.  20 bucks on Bush.  Any takers?
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 4:45:32 PM EDT
[#14]
The lefties argue (and rightly so) that sanctions do nothing but starve the people, not the dictator.  Our sanctions have made Hussein stronger, not weaker.  The original intent was to encourage the masses to rise up and overthrow him.  It failed in Cuba and it has failed in Iraq.  We should not be meddling there militarily.  We should be trying to trade with Iraq and create some kind of voluntary alliance.  If Hussein starts building nukes or chem/bio weapons, then we need to intervene to protect American soil.  

Link Posted: 9/24/2001 7:13:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Lets see if this happened during the Second World War and these “anti war a-holes” had taken the side of the Germans or the Japanese and said we were responsible, what does everyone on this forum think would have happened to them. Maybe it is time for the same things to happen to these commie a-holes. I know one thing, some of my friends and I attacked an anti war protest during the Vietnam War, and nailed some of those ho ho ho chin min’ers who were carrying the enemies flag. These commies should not even be permitted to live in our country and I feel they should feel the wrath of the true American Patriot.

Anyone for some hot tar and a big bag of feathers.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top