Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2006 1:35:27 AM EDT
After living in northern Georgia for a work week it is painfully clear the USBP has failed. I thought living in AZ made it more "acceptable" to see illegals since the proximity is so close. A week here has made it clear that is not the case, and the US is virtually overrun with Illegals.

I have not yet figured out what the "work" that draws them here is, however after reading the local paper (mind you, this is small town GA) it is clear that the mexican marijuana trade is in full swing. Not saying they are all a part of the op, in fact most are not I'm sure, but there certainly is a contigent present.

The current effort by the USBP is simply unacceptable. In order to reclaim the land they would have to establsih stations all over the interior of the US, and that is not gonna happen, ever. The only possible thing that could help is to allow local LE to enforce immigration law, but this would require training, immigration detention facilites and support from the feds. This ain't gonna happen either.

Recent protests drew tens of thousands of supporters for these criminal aliens, adding to my ire. Why is it that many Hispanic Americans cannot differentiate themselves from an Illegal alien? More often than not, I hear them complaining that the Illegal issue is a racial one.

What's the point of having anyone on the border, if only one third of the illegals are caught?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:50:28 AM EDT
[#1]
No I think disbanning them is not a good idea.  Lets make them stronger, and have the U.S. military use the desert in those areas as training for the desert conditions of the middle east?  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:51:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully the House will stand firm and not allow a guest worker program/amnesty like GWB and the Senate want. It will just encourage more to come and then they will be doing it "legally". This time next year I bet we still have the same laws and inept enforcement of the current laws if the House refuses to pass whatever PC crap the Senate spits out. It will be a tough one since this is an election year.

The House is about the only thing standing in the way of the rest of them totally screwing up/legitimizing  the illegal immigrant situation right now. I hope the House actually does what is right for this country and doesn't jump on the amnesty/path to citizenship bandwagon.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:52:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What's the point of having anyone on the border, if only one third of the illegals are caught?

Because one third of illegals are caught. Would you rather they get in?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:06:59 AM EDT
[#4]
You can make an illegal detention facility with a backhoe.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:37:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Washington, D.C. metro is over run with illegal’s of every nationality.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:40:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
No I think disbanning them is not a good idea.  Lets make them stronger, and have the U.S. military use the desert in those areas as training for the desert conditions of the middle east?  

Posse Comitatus.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:10:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Que?

I thought you WORKED for the BP?  Where would you get your ammo money?

I don't think it's the BP per se, any more than the soldiers lost the Vietnam war.  It's the dumbass politicians and their ridiculous policies filled with PC crap trying to appease the mass voters.  

Look at all this media attention these protests are getting.  These people are organized and have thought this through:  using their own heritage and folks here legally to sympathize with their cause.  Anytime the race card is played, people's ears perk right up and every liberal asswipe and homosexual and treehugger storms out en masse to support the idea of no discrimination - whether it actual exists or not.  

The people in the protests know this, which is why their voice is resounding.  If you want to be heard in a loud room, you need volume and inflection.  They have both.  I am 100% for closing the borders, but it ain't going to happen until these voices are silenced.  And the BP will be desperately needed, and IS needed, in our efforts to control and eventually seal the nation's borders.    
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:15:11 AM EDT
[#8]
There will come a time when thousands or perhaps millions of these illegals who have jobs now will be out of work for whatever reason, they will likely resort to (more) crime to survive here. Every morning I see dozens of them pour out of vans and trucks here at a South Jersey Wawa to get their coffees, pastries, lunches, whatever, many are still reeking of alcohol from their nightly binges. Most are from South America and Mexico. I see a spike in major felonies soon.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:16:45 AM EDT
[#9]
USBP/INS is closing the barndoor after the animals got out.
Federal mis-management once rears its ugly head.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:26:30 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Posse Comitatus.

A 1,325 mile bombing range for the purposes of training our air forces would not be against Posse Comitatus.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:41:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Come on up to Indiana, its just as bad, if not worse up here.

Im about ready to get my wife a shirt that says "100% Colombiana con Tarjeta Verde" to wear so as to not be confused with the illegals
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top