Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2001 6:52:32 PM EST
I guess when every package that comes to my house weighs 50 lbs. and rattles, and the names on the sender label say "Gunsmoke", "Rock River Arms", "Olympic Arms", and "MidwayUSA"..... I now have a reputation to uphold. [(:)]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 6:54:49 PM EST
I am a UPS driver and I know all the "gun guys" on my route.[;)]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 7:20:00 PM EST
Sorry, I do not work UPS. I work for their competitor. I do know all the gun dudes. Sometimes, they think I am a gun nut[whacko].
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 7:24:44 PM EST
Better watch yourself now. I think that's what the UPS courier called DAVID KORESH and his merry band of pranksters. Eric The(IfTheSHTF-Take'EmOut)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 7:28:41 PM EST
Please don't use the word courier.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 7:32:09 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/2/2001 7:30:41 PM EST by pbrstreetgang]
i'm starting a polynesian cargo cult called the cult of the bbt. i have a little ups truck and i'm going to build a shrine and pray to it. one of those trucks could be sitting right next to a ferrari testarossa, and i would be excited about the truck. i point them out wherever i see one. i'm getting excited now just thinking about 'em. aaah, chocolate brown and gold. sigh. my driver AND my mailman call me "madman".[:o]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 7:36:12 PM EST
pbrstreetgang You know, for the right price, I may be able to get you that little brown truck.[;)]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 7:54:43 PM EST
I think the proper term is "here comes the brown Santa Clause!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 7:58:00 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/2/2001 7:56:17 PM EST by SWS]
Come to think of it, I would pay money to see the look on my neighbor's faces when the UPS guy rolls two big boxes up my driveway that say: [img]www.environmentalchemistry.com/images/placards/4.1.gif[/img] [size=4][b]SMOKELESS POWDER FOR SMALL ARMS[/size=4][/b] [img]www.environmentalchemistry.com/images/placards/4.1.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:06:28 AM EST
[img]http://www.energy.ca.gov/development/TETAP/ups-truck.jpg[/img] I'm getting a woody!!! BISHOP
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:09:55 AM EST
That is how I found my favorite dealer. I would check the UPS truck and see what he was paying COD on the rifles he got in and what he charged customers, very fair markup, so I went to him. Just hearing the wierd sound those trucks make gives me a hard on.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:30:54 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/3/2001 7:33:49 AM EST by pbrstreetgang]
Originally Posted By 455SD: pbrstreetgang You know, for the right price, I may be able to get you that little brown truck.[;)]
View Quote
don't tease me, dude.[:\] i want the BIG one. ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED- they let me sign any way. i gotta learn enough about 'puters to make avatars and wall paper outta that pic! i can usually hear that damn truck from inside my office! no $hit, here he is!!!! aw, just parts for the shop. i didn't have anything on order- but i can dream can't i?
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:44:13 AM EST
MY UPS driver is really cool, never complains about all the heavy boxes. Talks guns when he delivers and I promised him when I make that 10,000 bullet order I will do it on his vacation
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:15:44 AM EST
Damn! He knows too much. You know what you must do.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:28:33 AM EST
Originally Posted By BISHOP: [img]http://www.energy.ca.gov/development/TETAP/ups-truck.jpg[/img] I'm getting a woody!!! BISHOP
View Quote
I have 1 better. Imagine Miss Magnum driving a UPS truck!!! Oh yeah!! [;)]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:27:47 AM EST
Danm, It sounds like we're getting a bunch of couriers on the forum. Does this mean that we are taking over the Post office's rep of going postal? (works for the white and purple people) ( AND, I get to look at all the CMP guns that I deliver) KenS
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:59:58 AM EST
My UPS driver just came by. I asked if it was for me, he said...'nope it is too light!'
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 10:01:27 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 2:33:50 PM EST
[B]Imagine Miss Magnum driving a UPS truck!!! Oh yeah!! [/B] MMMMMMMMM Miss Magnummmmm.... BISHOP
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 2:42:29 PM EST
I used to have a problem getting my packages from UPS I even asked the guy please make sure you give them directly to me. The First time he did that I gave him an ice cold can of Coke. Then I started ordering stuff from Bushmaster, Gunsmoke, Cheaper Than Dirt and Ammoman. Since then every package has been dropped in my hands. Was it the coke or the packages, either way I am happy with the service. Six
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 2:45:29 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/3/2001 2:56:31 PM EST by pbrstreetgang]
Originally Posted By Eric_A:
Originally Posted By BISHOP: [img]http://www.energy.ca.gov/development/TETAP/ups-truck.jpg[/img] I'm getting a woody!!! BISHOP
View Quote
I have 1 better. Imagine Miss Magnum driving a UPS truck!!! Oh yeah!! [;)]
View Quote
[size=5]OMG! that image just blew my mind!!!![/size=5] (breathe, john,- breathe!) cool chick likes guns good looker sense of humor driving god's own vehicle-A BIG BROWN TRUCK! full of goodies!! FOR ME!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAA!- "clunk" (fell over in chair clutching chest) maybe that's what heaven is like!? too bad i'll never know.[}:(]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 2:54:30 PM EST
[img]http://www.energy.ca.gov/development/TETAP/ups-truck.jpg[/img] I have 1 better. Imagine Miss Magnum driving a UPS truck!!! Oh yeah!! [;)][/quote] That would be so great..... [<]:)]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:12:51 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/3/2001 6:11:30 PM EST by 455SD]
Some of you guys are really scaring me. Believe it or not the truck is not as cool as you think. Most are old, slow, pieces of crap. OK----I'm totally lying---it REALLY cool cruising around giving all of their wonderful stuff. Little hint: be really cool to your UPS man. We deal with enough idiots throughout the day and we really remember the cool people.[:)] pbrstreetgang OK seriously, for the right price maybe we can work a deal on a big truck. Disclaimer for any UPS personnel---I am not conspiring to sell a UPS vehicle.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:25:57 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/3/2001 6:26:42 PM EST by pbrstreetgang]
you guys are so cool! with your brown shorts, drivin' around with those big doors open... folks must just be jelous! if i had any money- you'd have it dude![:D] that 'n' get some cool chick like mm to drive it... i could leave the earth satisfied!
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 6:37:27 PM EST
I play'd a prank om my delivery man last year. Like most of you I order a case here a stock there. My neighbor told me that he had a little chat with the delivery guy. I asked what about? The neighbor said "The delivery guy wanted to know if I have ever seen you". "He says that you are alway home but never come to the door". We laughed a bit because the neighbor know that I spend all my time in the woodshop out back. He continued to tell me that the delivery guy asked if I was some kind of gun nut. I told the neighbor that I had a little supprise for the delivery guy next time he comes. The next week I was waiting for a couple of Items that I bought from cheaperthandirt. I saw the Van turn into the neighborhood. I ran to the closet and put on full camo BDU's a boonie hat and ALICE pack. I waited until he droped off the package rang the bell and walked back to the Van. As he was pulling out of the drive I burst out the front door, snatched up the package on the porch and did a drop and roll into the front yard. I jumped up, ran and climbed up my wood fence and onto the roof. I ran over the roof and out of site. Both my neighbors were watching and almost died from laughter. The delivery guy just sat in the drive for a full minute after I was out of site then continued on his way.
Top Top