Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2002 1:38:48 PM EDT
If you have a new twenty, the one with the White House and the large 20 numeral in the lower right corner in the back, fold it lengthwise so that the bottom of the back of the bill is still facing you, now fold the ends down at a 45 degree angle so that the middle forms a point, then turn the bill 180 degrees so that point is down and the two 20 numerals are at the upper left and right corners.

What you will see appear seems to be an image of the Twin Towers burning and the other side looks a little like the Pentagon burning.

Freaky!
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 1:44:27 PM EDT
[#1]
My boss showed me this yesterday, I thought it was freaky.  I'll have to show her about the Pentagon though....

Makes you wonder who took the time to come up with this!

Link Posted: 5/24/2002 1:54:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 2:03:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Could someone take some pics and post them here!!!

Thanks...

kid223
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 2:05:45 PM EDT
[#4]
[url]http://allbrevard.net[/url]

check out this site for pics
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 2:08:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks !!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top