Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2002 9:44:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 9:55:11 AM EDT
[#1]
She has nine more children, whom, she says, all have a duty to fight the Israeli occupation.
View Quote

So that's all she's good for is breeding murderers?

She needs to attache one of those bombs to herself if she is so proud of her son for "sacrificing" himself.  Hopefully no one will be injured when she blows herself up.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 9:59:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Was even Imperial Japan this fanatic?
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:02:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:07:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:17:55 AM EDT
[#5]
What is with this culture.
Has there ever been one so fanatical in human
history ?
They are gonna make the Nazi's look like school kids
when they are done.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:21:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes I think so. I hope it doesn't take the same level of destruction with the Palestinians to get them to stop.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:25:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn, those people are crazy![whacko]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:28:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:52:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes I think so. I hope it doesn't take the same level of destruction with the Palestinians to get them to stop.
View Quote

The only comparison I see are the kamikaze bombers.
but they were after military targets.
These people target civilians.

The Japanese where at war, a traditional war, but even they
broke that rule with their sneak attack.

I don't think we can compare the Japanese to the Arab
culture.

And I am in favor of Nuking their ass as well.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:04:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:04:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:27:01 AM EDT
[#12]
I don't think that any of us can fathom the hatred and hopelessness that these people must feel. Generations have been born and raised in a constant state of upheaval and war. Hatred of their oppressors, real or imagined, is ingrained from birth. They are taught to despise the Jews (I notice that they use the term Jew and not Israeli, very telling) and killing Jews is, to them, a natural extension of that hatred. Suicide bombers are exalted as martyrs to the greater good.

I don't understand the mind set of these fanatics.

Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:34:43 AM EDT
[#13]
So is this all part of Natural Selection?
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:44:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

The only comparison I see are the kamikaze bombers.
but they were after military targets.
These people target civilians.

The Japanese where at war, a traditional war, but even they
broke that rule with their sneak attack.

I don't think we can compare the Japanese to the Arab
culture.

And I am in favor of Nuking their ass as well.
View Quote

Yeah but how much was because the Kamakazis could only reach military targets? And you are forgetting what they did in China and Korea.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:48:13 AM EDT
[#15]
I see a huge marketing opportunity in all this...

"What Would Mohammed Do?"
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 1:34:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Sick.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 1:42:53 AM EDT
[#17]
I read that the real bottleneck in the suicide bombing campaign was getting bombs for all the willing martyrs.  There just aren't enough bombs to outfit all the willing murderers.

Link Posted: 6/19/2002 3:15:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
"What Would Mohammed Do?"
View Quote

Now that's FUNNY!! [:D]

In all seriousness, I think the Israelis should start targeting the families of suicide bombers.
The way Palestinian culture is, I don't really see how you can spare any of them. Germany and Japan weren't half as bad and we carpet bombed and nuked them.
And start selling medalions of the suicide bomber's victims.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 4:28:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Damn, those people are crazy![whacko]
View Quote

No, they're not crazy.
They're savages.

An entire population cannot be suffering from mental illness, simultaneously.
Nor can entire population all be "evil".

They're just savages.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 4:33:46 AM EDT
[#20]
It is clear that the cowards like Colon (exit) Powell are in control.  The war continues but no new operations are planned - by the good guys.  For all intents and purposes we have surrendered.  Makes me sick!
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 4:45:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The war continues but no new operations are planned - by the good guys
View Quote

...and you know this because why?
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 5:32:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Cincinnatus, I concede that point!  While much planning could be going on, support for those palns is not evident.  No build-up of men/material in any of the right places, continued obsession witha "coalition building", still holding Israel back, etc.

I stand by my opinion on Powell.  He is a cowardy, traitorous ASSHOLE.  Hopefully the vermin will accidentally knock him off on one of his visits to the mid-east.  Even better, lets arm him and Arafathead (grenades?) and let them fight a duel!!
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 5:57:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Originally Posted by ilikelegs
Besides, most Arab men are fags and do each other.
View Quote

Lets not generalize,please!
View Quote

Never before in history has it be so SAFE and TRUE to generalize.  No, I am not speaking about the fag part, but about the palestinians in general.  The very beginning of this tnread started with a story about a mother praising his son for killing jews and dying in the process, and being more than happy to send her other sons to the same fate.  I think generalization in such a culture of hate and murder will only do us good.  There have been many such stories as this, it is clear and evident that everyone on that side lives to do one thing, and that is kill, innocents or otherwise.

They so value their martyrdom, let's give them what the hell they want and make every last one of them martyrs.  Generalization?  How can it be avoided in a sick and pathological society (term used loosely) like that.

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top