Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2013 7:25:50 AM EDT
An interesting video about 9/11 and how Obama is now allying with the very organization that was responsible for the attacks on 9/11.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:44:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, I am glad someone articulated that so well.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:49:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Someone tell me if this is a truther video. I don't want to give them a view if that's the case.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:49:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I am guessing your title is going to turn off a majority of ARFCOMers. You can't say the words "truth" and "9-11" in the same sentence and be credible.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 8:01:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Someone tell me if this is a truther video. I don't want to give them a view if that's the case.
View Quote

Quite the opposite.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 8:03:00 AM EDT
[#5]
tag for later
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 8:14:09 AM EDT
[#6]
This video is accurate, but short sighted.

America switches sides all the time.

Yes, 12 years after 09/11 BHO is helping Al Qaeda.  It's disgusting.

However, 15 years after the end of WWII, Americans were buying imported Japanese motorcycles.  Japans was responsible for far more death and tragedy than Al Qaeda.

Saddam was BFFs with America in the Iran/Iraq war.  America provided satellite intelligence for Saddam to gas Iran.  15 years later, we invaded Iraq because of WMDs.

BHO wants to strike Syria because of alleged use of WMDs, but America PROVIDED INTELLIGENCE TO IRAQ in it's use of WMDs.

So as bad as BHO is, he isn't setting a precedent by switching sides.  It's just the political game we play that we never learn from.

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 8:18:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

However, 15 years after the end of WWII, Americans were buying imported Japanese motorcycles.  Japans was responsible for far more death and tragedy than Al Qaeda.

Saddam was BFFs with America in the Iran/Iraq war.  America provided satellite intelligence for Saddam to gas Iran.  15 years later, we invaded Iraq because of WMDs.

BHO wants to strike Syria because of alleged use of WMDs, but America PROVIDED INTELLIGENCE TO IRAQ in it's use of WMDs.

So as bad as BHO is, he isn't setting a precedent by switching sides.  It's just the political game we play that we never learn from.

View Quote

I don't think your facts supporting short sidedness on the video's behalf do anything but further his point.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 8:19:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't think your facts supporting short sidedness on the video's behalf do anything but further his point.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Care to elaborate?
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 8:22:44 AM EDT
[#9]
The myopic changing of sides needs to stop, too many innocent civilians died because we continue to choose sides (Japan excluded).
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 8:37:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Points out we live in a post 1984 world
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 8:48:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

If that is the first time you've realized that... You got some catching up to do.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 8:50:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

With Imperial Japan, the war was over.  In fact, Imperial Japan ceased to exist by August of 1945.

We are still at war with Al Qaeda.

There is a difference.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 10:16:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

What we live under is FAR WORSE than 1984.

We just have more distractions than the population did in that book so it seems as if everything is ok.

The truth of the matter is we gave up even trying to change the machine a long time ago and 99% of people today just go along minding their own business or even worse
support the very machine that enslaves them and if you question it you are unpatriotic.

The state of humanity is in a dreadful place, but as long as people stay complacent it will remain just as dreadful or become worse.

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 2:26:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

With Imperial Japan, the war was over.  In fact, Imperial Japan ceased to exist by August of 1945.

There is a difference.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a difference.

Regime change seems to be the main difference in Japan. That and we kinda promised to protect them after we disarmed them, thus making us instant allys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top