Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2011 4:56:30 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:01:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Shit, where do I sign up?  All of the class 3 stuff I saw this past weekend was way out of my price range.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:01:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I really shouldn't have read the comments section. I need a drink now.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:03:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Please point me to these gun shows- I am also looking for a number of fire and forget missiles, some hand grenades, claymores and something on the WMD list- thermonuclear would be nice though biological would work for me
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:08:52 AM EDT
[#4]

I never find these guys at the gun shows I go to.

C'mon fellas, give this ARFcommer the super secret password/handshake/whatever so I can have some fun. too!!!!
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:11:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow. What horse shit.

Liberal "experts" at work again. I LOL with great LOLziness.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:20:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Fudds and Libs. God how I hate them both.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:22:38 AM EDT
[#7]

If it's so easy to obtain FA weapons, the author needs to prove it.

He should document his process, go to the gun show, buy the full auto weapon and post video on youtube.

Considering the tone of his article, he should do this while posing as a Saudi immigrant.

Prediction: BATFE will school him in the realities of the NFA.

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:26:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Geez...the last gun show I went to didnt' even have MP5 mags or working A/C...I guess I didn't give the proper password to get into the "special" room with the full auto toys. Now that  Ithink about it, the gutter cover saleslady looked a bit odd..I bet SHE was the gatekeeper to the room of full auto conversions at low low prices.

fucking dolts
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:26:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Another George Soros run Liberal run news outlet for hardcore libtard citizens sucking the tit of progressive propaganda
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:30:49 AM EDT
[#10]
I still don't understand why people need to buy serious guns anyway. My brother and father love to hunt, but would never even think about buying something like an AR-15, let alone convert it. Are there really people who hunt things like turkey or deer with fully automatic weapons? If not, why the hell do they have them?

The US is seriously, seriously messed up.

high powered sniper rifles aren't serious?
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:31:14 AM EDT
[#11]
"I went to quite a few guns shows in the 90s during the first peak of the militia movement and they were really remarkable place to visit. First of all they were filled with all kinds things that were not quite legal. I'll never forget these very cheap little kits that essentially were kind of gloried rubber bands. Which for a for dollars you could convert a semi-automatic into a completely illegal full automatic weapon. But you'd see that all over the place at these gun shows. Including huge shows in places like Houston where you'd have 400, 500, 600 tables."

Oh for fucks sake......................the sad thing is a huge number of misguided people will take this intentional non factual drivel as 100% pure non disputable fact

This type of shit shouldn't bother me after all these years of seeing it, but damn..
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:35:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Clearly all liberals need to file down their firing pin so as to have the firepower to stand up to the right
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:36:22 AM EDT
[#13]
What does it mean when America's foreign enemies have the same talking points as a popular domestic political ideology?

I'm waiting to see the analysis on CNN....

/sarc
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:37:11 AM EDT
[#14]

Pakistan is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to
a gun shop at the local bazaar and come away with a fully
automatic assault rifle, without a background check, and most likely
without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting
for?

This reads better

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:56:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

If it's so easy to obtain FA weapons, the author needs to prove it.

He should document his process, go to the gun show, buy the full auto weapon and post video on youtube.

Considering the tone of his article, he should do this while posing as a Saudi immigrant.

Prediction: BATFE will school him in the realities of the NFA.

I wonder what would happen if someone challenged some random liberal "reporter" to hit the gun show. I'm sure that we could raise a few bucks for spending money.  I'm thinking something like the challenges involving telekenesis and such, except with Class III at gun shows.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 6:11:38 AM EDT
[#16]
maybe Al Qaeda is getting their information from a 1985 copy of Shotgun News
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top