Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2006 4:26:53 AM EDT
What type of dual auto pistols was that woman using in this movie. I want to say they ar G18's with 33 round mags but I am unsure.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 8:19:30 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
What type of dual auto pistols was that woman using in this movie. I want to say they ar G18's with 33 round mags but I am unsure.

G18s with the super-duper-never-empty-magazines.

I like how she has the lazers on them but all she is doing is "Spray-n-Pray"

ETA: She does reload in the movie, but she shoots way more then the 33 rounds that are in the real mags
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:03:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

G18s with the super-duper-never-empty-magazines.

I like how she has the lazers on them but all she is doing is "Spray-n-Pray"

ETA: She does reload in the movie, but she shoots way more then the 33 rounds that are in the real mags

Sadly enough, every movie I've ever seen seems they have eithers bottomless mags or they get an extra 20 rounds or so in the normal mags

Know of any movies with realistic weapon fights?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:15:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Know of any movies with realistic weapon fights?

"Tha Punisher"  the last fight/shoot out in the movie seems quite real as far as reloading and what not.  He was even using 1911s and was reloading after just a few shots and also didn't have a 1,000 round M16.  If you do watch it, the best part is when he uses the knife.

Now I have to go home and watch it again so I can do a round count thought out the movie

BTW, near the begining of the movie when he is shooting a shotgun and ejecting the spent hulls, instead of hearing the soft sounding empty plactis hulls hit the wooden dock, you hear brass casing hit a cement like ground
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top