Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/6/2002 1:50:44 PM EDT
"[b]Art Students" arrested in Irving, TX 03-26-01 to 03-27-01 [/b]:

Eran Moshe

Aran Ofek - Son of Major General Ofek (IDF)

Michael Gal

Itay Simon

Michael Calmanovic

Total number involved approx 120.

I am NOT an Israeli spy!

DaMan  
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 2:00:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
"[b]Art Students" arrested in Irving, TX[/b]:

Eran Moshe

Aran Ofek - Son of Major General Ofek (IDF)

Michael Gal

Itay Simon

Michael Calmanovic

DaMan  
View Quote

They attested DaMan!!??  DaMan is really an Israeli Art Student!!??  How can this be??  I should have known...  Great cover.

[:D]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 2:03:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Very funny, Arock!  I caught it too late!  But you got the point of my message!

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 2:04:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 2:19:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What is the background to this?
View Quote

Check with the Irving PD, DIPWAD! "[b]It's Public Record[/b]" for those who want to check!!!!!  

Remember..... I asked you for research help?!!  You couldn't provide it as "moderator"!  You had "Issues" with me.  SO...........
Look it up yourself!  The [b]FACTS[/b] are correct!

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 2:30:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 2:36:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm SOOO sorry!  Didn't mean to be rude BUT...

Irving PD will have the arrest records! Check 'em!

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 2:41:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Doesn't Eric the Hun live in Texas?  [:P]

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 2:44:22 PM EDT
[#8]
A lot of us do.  And you point would be..........?
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 2:44:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 3:00:17 PM EDT
[#10]
DonR.... that arrests of foreign nationals (possibly spying for a foreign country-Israel) were carried out in Irving TEXAS!

That's ALL!

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 3:10:20 PM EDT
[#11]
And Irving Texas was the [i]only[/i] place that this occurred??  Please, proceed with your theory.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 3:22:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
And Irving Texas was the [i]only[/i] place that this occurred??  Please, proceed with your theory.
View Quote

NO....not just Irving!  It's NOT theory! [b]It's FACT[/b]!

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 3:28:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Maybe I'm just a tad slow this evening, but I'm having a hard time grasping any relative corelation in the grand scheme of things just because these folks were in Irving.  So are the Dallas Cowboys, and no one considers them much of a threat.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 3:44:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 4:01:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Not to be rude or anything, but is there anything in Irving, TX that would be worth spying on?
View Quote

Well, it's because you don't know anything about the "business", shotar!

Irving would be a PERFECT BASE for operations!

But you don't believe me????!! Check the public records for arrests!!!!!

DaMan

Link Posted: 3/6/2002 4:11:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Ya'll give it up! DaMan is not DaMan who can be reckoned with easily! Or [u]rationally[/u] for that matter!

He fails to put the simplest information on his personal profile because he is so deep, deep undercover, that if his handlers knew that he posted any personal information on this website, well, I'm afraid that they would have to kill us all!

I personally think he is the ringleader of a group of prepubescent Palestinian youths, who resides somewhere on the West Bank, within easy crawling distance of Ramallah.

He seems to think he knows a whole lot about a whole little, especially when it comes to the Middle East. He has personal, er, sources of some sort that he cannot divulge to us due to some sort of blood oath, no wait, the price of a subscription to some website!

Yet when asked about this website, he refuses to 'leak' information from it because it's copyrighted, and you know you don't want to mess around with the people who run such websites as they are big, I mean, big players in the politics of the Middle East.

This is despite the fact that the website itself says its copyrighted stories can be shared with others for the purpose of recruiting new members! Guess DaMascusMan doesn't want any new members for his secret Middle Eastern society!

Gee, I wonder if you get one of those classy secret decoder rings along with the subscription?

[b]DaMascusMan[/b]! What a riot![:D]

Eric The(EasilyBored)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 4:30:08 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm sorry I didn't see this reply, before!
Well, it's because you don't know anything about the "business", shotar!
View Quote

See what I mean? You, shotar, simply don't know anything about the 'business.'

DaMascusMan, on the other hand, knows all about the 'business.'
Irving would be a PERFECT BASE for operations!
View Quote

Yes, we all know what a hotbed of foreign intrigue Irving is - I think it just got its first Macaroni Grill, which, as we all know, is a very favorite gathering joint for spooks!

Come clean, DaMascusMan, do your parents know you're playing on their computer?[:D]

Of course they must - they couldn't have missed all those charges on their phone bill for those super secret websites, you know, the ones with names like [b]'Erotic Spy Boyz From Syria.org'[/b] or [b]'Camels Are Not Just For Humping.com'[/b]!

Eric The(Insulting)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 4:42:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:26:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Check "DaPublic" records for the the da names I gave you! [:P]

I'll give you more names [b]IF YOU'D LIKE[/b]!

DaMan

PS - Nip at the heels!  It tickles!  [:P]  
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:38:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:45:59 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm on to you shotar! Spying for the Israeli government is a crime you know.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:46:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Me thinks somebody has been sniffing bad chemicals again.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:54:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Shotar.....YAWN! You cool!  High-speed low drag!

What can you tell us about Retalix?

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 6:06:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 6:20:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:Uh based on the double secret information I received from a confidential source ( web search for those not in the business) I believe that they make point of sale software.
View Quote

Retalix Ltd. (USA)

They even have an office in PLANO, TX!  

Not that that means anything!  Many good people (and even moderators)work in TX!

DaMan  
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 6:27:13 PM EDT
[#26]
From all I've been able to gather from this highly enlightening thread, it seems that there was a spy ring operating in Irving Texas, whose job was to report back to the Washington Redskins on who the Dallas Cowboys were going to pick in the upcoming NFL Draft.  How dare those sneaky bastages!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 6:34:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 6:39:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Uh, yep!  That's IT, Shotar!  An Israeli firm with cover and operating out of Irving/Plano, TX!  You're quite astute!

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 6:54:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 7:00:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Don, "bastages" who thought up that word?!!!

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 7:12:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:He fails to put the simplest information on his personal profile because he is so deep, deep undercover, that if his handlers knew that he posted any personal information on this website, well, I'm afraid that they would have to kill us all!
View Quote

Eric, if you weren't afraid to post your e-mail address, I could tell you a lot of highly classified information!  Off-line!  [:P]

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 7:17:52 PM EDT
[#32]
That's really strange, DaMan, 'cause my e-mail address has been the same since I first signed on more than a year ago.

It's [size=4][email protected][/size=4]

Always has been, always will be. I'm paying for AOL, even tough I don't use it, simply cause I like that address.

Eric The(FireAway)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 7:36:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 7:37:06 PM EDT
[#34]

Thanks!  DaMan
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 7:49:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 7:54:03 PM EDT
[#36]
shotar, I was going to send you an IM, but the message box said your mailbox was full!

You have my e-mail address, so use it![:D]

Eric The(HaveYouDumpedYourMailboxToday?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 8:03:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Where did you get this information?
View Quote

That's for me to know and you to try to find out! [:P]

If you find my information erroneous, please let me know!

DaMan  
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 8:07:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
shotar, I was going to send you an IM, but the message box said your mailbox was full!
View Quote

Do you need morale support?  You can write to me, Eric!  [:P]

DaMan  
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 8:25:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Guys, he's telling the truth.  See my previous post titled "Young Pollards Deeported" - or something like that.  This ring was across the country.  Why Irving as a hub?  Let's see:  according to the report I linked to in my other post, they were interested in SIGINT & ELINT apparently.  Now Dallas has one of the largest concentrations of Telecom companies in the country - Alcatel, Tx. Instrum, etc.  They were also spying on Tinker AFB, a couple of hours north in OK. Aren't a ton of defense companies also around Ft. Worth? That AFB that Bush landed at on 9/11, B-52 base I think, is a couple of hours east. Basically, Irving has a billion Interstates running through it that provide easy access to numerous nearby places of intelligence interest.  

So please put aside your hatred of DaMan & look for my previous post w/ its link to that article.  Anyway, as extreme as DaMan is for the Palestinians, Eric is just as extreme in his zeal for the Isrealis.  Think of me as the happy medium b/w them.    

P.S.  Who in the f%&#k would want to spy on the Cowboys?  They'll rape themselves this season as they always do...  We all know that there's only one real fball team in this state - GO TEXANS!!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 9:05:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Hate to disagree with you, Jobux, I'm [b]NOT[/b] pro-Palastinian!  

I know Eric tries to portray me that way.  But he's an "Israel firster"! He would have you think I'm a member of al Qaeda shooting at US SOF troops!  No way!

But I'm not a blind follower of Israel like he is!

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 4:32:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 5:15:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Don, "bastages" who thought up that word?!!!

DaMan
View Quote

Johnny Dangerously
as well as "fargin bastages" and "fargin icehole"
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 5:37:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
....  So are the Dallas Cowboys, and no one considers them much of a threat.
View Quote

BWAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 6:16:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I wouldn't say that any of us are shocked or surprised that the Izzy's were spying on us.  They spy on everyone, friends and enemies....
View Quote

Shotar, I'm not shocked at all to find out that the Israelis are spying on us.  In fact, the operations out of Irving, TX sound like industrial espionage to me.

However, the location and activities of some in the spy ring indicate they were targeted against the al Qaeda 09-11 pilots in training.  This, in turn, would indicate they knew who the al Qaeda players were and, AT LEAST, had an idea of what they were planning to do.... [b]and didn't pass this information on to US authorities[/b]!

DaMan

PS - cman, thanks for the info on the origin of the word "bastages".  Been using that for years and had no idea where it came from!
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 6:20:53 AM EDT
[#45]
That's quite a leap.
We arrested one of the pilots.  Therefore we were on to the Al Qaeda plot, but didn't tell ourselves?

Innuendo is deception.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 6:46:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:.
We arrested one of the pilots.  Therefore we were on to the Al Qaeda plot, but didn't tell ourselves?
View Quote

You didn't read my post correctly, Major Murphy!  

The [b]Israelis[/b] had information that [b]THEY[/b] didn't pass to [b]US[/b]!

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:09:30 AM EDT
[#47]
I read your post, pure innuendo.
All we know is that they were arrested.

However, the location and activities of some in the spy ring indicate they were targeted against the al Qaeda 09-11 pilots in training. This, in turn, would indicate they knew who the al Qaeda players were and, AT LEAST, had an idea of what they were planning to do.... and didn't pass this information on to US authorities!
View Quote

Foolish nonsense.

How do you make the leap that they KNEW about the 9/11 attacks, and didn't tell the US.
Cite your source.

Innuendo is deception.
You're trying to make us believe this, yet there is no proof.
Show a little integrity (if you can).
There is nothing out there that would confirm anything you've said, other than their arrest and deportation.
Not even espionage charges.

Keep your misinformation to yourself.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:22:25 AM EDT
[#48]
First---Never hang me on a hook, my mother hung me on a hook----ONCE.

Second--- Cincin.....your rudeness ill-becomes you and shows the lack of depth in either your memory or your current research skills.
There were several reports on Sept 1 about Jewish persons either recieving sms messages or phonecalls about the events of Sept 11 and warned to stay at home.....sounds like someone knew.....
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:32:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Thanks, hound.  Don't worry about Cinci's (Major Murphy's) ill temper.  He get's mad when he hears things that don't fit into his picture of the world.

Here you go, Major Murphy!  If you don't like Reuters you can go to AP or any other news service and find the same information. I find the Reuters article the best, because it cites original sources.

[url]http://reuters.com/news_article.jhtml?type=worldnews&StoryID=664733[/url]

DaMan
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:38:40 AM EDT
[#50]
hound, please, be serious:
There were several reports on Sept 1 about Jewish persons either recieving sms messages or phonecalls about the events of Sept 11 and warned to stay at home.....sounds like someone knew.....
View Quote

You know where you can get such tripe? Do you really think that the Jews were behind the WTC and the Attack on America?

Right here:[url]http://www.shia-network.com/news-9-2001/4000.shtml[/url]

Now is that the sort of website that you feel has fair and balanced reporting?

Get real, hound, Osama Bin Laden as much as confessed to being behind the WTC and the Attack on America!

Ask any Muslim fundamentalist privately what they think. They will tell you that Osama Bin Laden is the most admired man in Islamdom!

Eric The(AndThey'llSayHeDidItToo!)Hun[>]:)]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top