Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2005 3:45:42 AM EDT
I'm returning from LA in a few minutes, and just finished packing.
I didn't have an extra plastic bag, so left my dirty underwear and socks loose on top.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:46:34 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I didn't have an extra plastic bag, so left my dirty underwear and socks loose on top.  

Any racing stripes?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:48:06 AM EDT
[#2]
They'll probably bust you for "Transporting bio-hazardous materials without a permit".

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:49:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Thats great.
They would never expect something like that from a New Yorker.

What would make this go bad would be your dirty underwear missing from your luggage when you get back home, after their inspection.
Now that would be some funny shit.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:50:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

i remember reading something about this.  i think it was a request from TSA that you were to wash all your dirty clothes so that TSA personnel would be able to inspect them without fear of getting a communicable disease.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:59:05 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i remember reading something about this.  i think it was a request from TSA that you were to wash all your dirty clothes so that TSA personnel would be able to inspect them without fear of getting a communicable disease.  

TSA is  the disease.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:00:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oops missed the memo  
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:01:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Shit,wipe your ass on your 'wares,place them "dirt road" up in your bag,so the ts tards can enjoy your "art."  
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:47:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Shit,wipe your ass on your 'wares,place them "dirt road" up in your bag,so the ts tards can enjoy your "art."  

No no! You should put them in a triple locked box inside your bags.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:51:00 AM EDT
[#9]
They'll get your DNA, dude...
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 5:22:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Common trick when traveling through (ESPECIALLY) Arab countries.  Put clean shorts on top of clothes in suitcase... racing stripe done with a hershey bar.  They will slam the suitcase, "NEXT!"
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 7:43:11 AM EDT
[#11]
  "Racing stripe"
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:18:16 AM EDT
[#12]
returning home from FL. after Mom had a stroke I placed my dirtys in a Red Bio Hazard bag I swiped from the hospital.

I checked in my bag and about 30 minutes later I was paged to the inspection area.  I was asked by TSA what I was carrying in my bag.  I told them nothing other than personal stuff.  They then asked what I had in the Bio Hazard bag.  When I told them what was in it, they then looked and I guess he found the "marked" pair.  He then said thank you and let me on my way.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 5:04:30 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
returning home from FL. after Mom had a stroke I placed my dirtys in a Red Bio Hazard bag I swiped from the hospital.

I checked in my bag and about 30 minutes later I was paged to the inspection area.  I was asked by TSA what I was carrying in my bag.  I told them nothing other than personal stuff.  They then asked what I had in the Bio Hazard bag.  When I told them what was in it, they then looked and I guess he found the "marked" pair.  He then said thank you and let me on my way.

They inspected it!  

Damn, where do I find one of those biohazard bags?  You know they'll have to look!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top