Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/30/2004 12:43:35 AM EDT
www.demonbuster.com/halloween.html

There are many versions of Halloween. This is one of them.

Do some major Deliverance on yourself for ever celebrating Halloween. Burn any left over Halloween stuff in your home. Don't even open your doors to pass out "tracts". If you do, then you are celebrating this unholy day.

No matter what you think of Halloween, know that it is the very highest satanic holy day. As a Christian, you should not be observing it in any way, especially IN your church. The catholic church is responsible for this day to be placed in the church.

Halloween has never been a Christian holiday, and it has no place in the life of a born again Believer in JESUS CHRIST. In fact, it is an abomination to God, and we should take our stand firmly against it. As we look at its history, we find that its roots go deep into heathenism, paganism, satanism and the occult; and its modern expression is no better.

HISTORY OF HALLOWEEN
Celtic New Year
October 31 is the most important day in the satanic year. [It is known as the devil's birthday.] It marks the Celtic new year. It was the end of the growing season. It became a festival of death. On this day, the god of the Celtics was to have called up the spirits of the wicked dead who had died during the past year. At the same time, other evil spirits arose and went about the countryside harassing the people. On October 31, the Celtics expected to be harassed by ghosts, evil spirits and demons; and it was no fun and games to them. They would light bonfires to guide the spirits to their own town and to ward off evil spirits.

MODERN HALLOWEEN
Now let's look at the present day celebration of Halloween. Isn't the whole theme one of darkness, death, fear, threats, destruction and evil? There are witches, broomsticks, bats, owls, ghosts, skeletons, death, and monsters. You dress up your children as demons and witches and ghouls and monsters and werewolves and send them out into the street in the darkness to reenact the Druids' practice of demanding food from people under threat of tricks (or curses) if they don't comply.

You take, not a turnip, but a pumpkin and carve demon faces in it and decorate with it.

At Halloween there will be apple bobbing, divination, fortune telling, haunted houses, candles lit and spirits called up. There will be seances and ouija boards in the name of fun and excitement. There will be sacrifices of dogs, cats, rats, chickens, goats and even humans!

You say, "Well, we don't take it seriously." But the devil does and so does God. Particularly this is true when the Church which He purchased with His own precious blood builds houses of horror in its fellowship halls so that the little lambs who have been entrusted to its care can be terrified and opened up to invading spirits of fear and torment and confusion.

How this must Grieve the Lord!
Scriptural References:
Hosea 4:6; Ezekiel 44:23; Deuteronomy 18:9-14; 7:25-26; James 1:27; II Corinthians 6:14; I Corinthians 10:19-23; I Thessalonians 5:21-23; Philippians 4:8.

Fact:  Halloween is a pagan witch induction holiday.  Pagans and atheists have killed more people in the name of no god then all religions COMBINED!!

Repent before it's too late!!!!

Sgt(HEAL-Thump)ar15
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:48:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I like pumpkin pie!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:49:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Truly...this is the face of EVIL!

BTW- Born again believer here who doesn't give two shits about people saying kids trick or treating is devil worship.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:51:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:51:58 AM EDT
[#4]
i just got a burrito and there are WHORES out on college ave!  I saw a girl in just a shirt and panties.  The pie....it was good..
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:55:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I like pumpkin pie!

Mmmm....   Pie.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:59:16 AM EDT
[#6]
This is WHY the demons are summoned by the pagands on Oct 31.

www.newadvent.org/cathen/01315a.htm

All Saints' Day
[The vigil of this feast is popularly called "Hallowe'en" or "Halloween".]

Solemnity celebrated on the first of November. It is instituted to honour all the saints, known and unknown, and, according to Urban IV, to supply any deficiencies in the faithful's celebration of saints' feasts during the year.

In the early days the Christians were accustomed to solemnize the anniversary of a martyr's death for Christ at the place of martyrdom. In the fourth century, neighbouring dioceses began to interchange feasts, to transfer relics, to divide them, and to join in a common feast; as is shown by the invitation of St. Basil of Caesarea (397) to the bishops of the province of Pontus. Frequently groups of martyrs suffered on the same day, which naturally led to a joint commemoration. In the persecution of Diocletian the number of martyrs became so great that a separate day could not be assigned to each. But the Church, feeling that every martyr should be venerated, appointed a common day for all. The first trace of this we find in Antioch on the Sunday after Pentecost. We also find mention of a common day in a sermon of St. Ephrem the Syrian (373), and in the 74th homily of St. John Chrysostom (407). At first only martyrs and St. John the Baptist were honoured by a special day. Other saints were added gradually, and increased in number when a regular process of canonization was established; still, as early as 411 there is in the Chaldean Calendar a "Commemoratio Confessorum" for the Friday after Easter. In the West Boniface IV, 13 May, 609, or 610, consecrated the Pantheon in Rome to the Blessed Virgin and all the martyrs, ordering an anniversary. Gregory III (731-741) consecrated a chapel in the Basilica of St. Peter to all the saints and fixed the anniversary for 1 November. A basilica of the Apostles already existed in Rome, and its dedication was annually remembered on 1 May. Gregory IV (827-844) extended the celebration on 1 November to the entire Church. The vigil seems to have been held as early as the feast itself. The octave was added by Sixtus IV (1471-84).

Basically, Nov 1 is All SAINTS Day....they are summoning the demons to fight the Saints of the Catholic Church!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:59:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Gee, my kids go to a Catholic school and they got to wear their costumes today.  I feel so evil now for having let them dress up.  Guess I'll have to beat the crap out of Santa and shoot the Easter Bunny as repentance
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:59:52 AM EDT
[#8]
That's stupid. Halloween is harmless.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:02:34 AM EDT
[#9]
GO PAGANS !!!

nothing wrong with celebrating celtic pagan heritage, its not like we are playing Danzig records, reading the satanic bible and saying the Our Father prayer backwards.
edited to add more EVIL cuz SATAN made me do it
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:05:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

...and saying the Our Father prayer backwards.

Geez, I have a hard enough time saying the alphabet when I'm drunk.  With as much imbibing as I usually do at Halloween parties I'd find that petty hard to do.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:06:50 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

...and saying the Our Father prayer backwards.

Geez, I have a hard enough time saying the alphabet when I'm drunk.  With as much imbibing as I usually do at Halloween parties I'd find that petty hard to do.

I read your post backwards.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:08:27 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I read your post backwards.

Sgtar15

So, did any deamons sprout from the shag capretting in your living room?
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:13:08 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

So, did any deamons sprout from the shag capretting in your living room?

No, I just shampooed it with Holy Water.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:14:42 AM EDT
[#14]

Pagans and atheists have killed more people in the name of no god then all religions COMBINED!!

bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:16:20 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Pagans and atheists have killed more people in the name of no god then all religions COMBINED!!

bullshit.

Two words:  Hit-LEr

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:28:44 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

bullshit.

Sgatr15

Hitler was a pansy. Try Uncle Joe or Mao.

CW
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:31:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Can I get back to after I get done with these damn sacrifices ...........

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:38:08 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

bullshit.

Sgatr15

Hitler was a pansy. Try Uncle Joe or Mao.

CW

Moors and the Crusades....still fighting this one.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:45:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:52:10 AM EDT
[#20]

Screw the church, I want candy.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:37:49 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
all the "christian" holidays are just subverted pagan celebrations, the roman catholic's lame attempt to kill off a competing religion.

In all fairness we kicked their pagan ass long before we took their holiday traditions.

it was christians who invented the myth of satan, he doesn't exist in pagan tradition. If anyone knows how to "call up" satan's minions it would have to be the christians.

Yes Satan exist....lest year several tried to show up at my door.  I burned them with Holy Water.

two words for you

Native American

They were pagans?

hitler barely put a dent in the population. compared to pol pot and stalin he was a piker.

ETA, damn C_W beat me to it

That's 3 pagans ytou named.  Plus alll those pagan barbarians that raped and pillaged europe.

Thank God the Christian were around to push them back.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:41:47 AM EDT
[#22]
I think someone came off their meds a little early.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:49:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Gee, ...................... I just wanted some candy.  

Zen
"This is my satan, there aren't any like him, all praise satan!"    
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:52:14 AM EDT
[#24]
I guess day of the dead is an evil evil holiday, why do spirits have to always be evil? Can't good people be dead?
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:54:56 AM EDT
[#25]
But we ARE Pagan!

Balming
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:58:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:59:20 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think someone came off their meds a little early.

+1

That, or some evangelist got sarge's password...

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:55:31 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

bullshit.

Sgatr15

How about this one?

"Thirty Years War."
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:58:57 PM EDT
[#29]
What about Easter and Christmas?  Both of those started out as Pagan hollidays also.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:01:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Yay Pagans!

Puting on my costume as I type
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:02:13 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
www.demonbuster.com/halloween.html

There are many versions of Halloween. This is one of them.

Do some major Deliverance on yourself for ever celebrating Halloween. Burn any left over Halloween stuff in your home. Don't even open your doors to pass out "tracts". If you do, then you are celebrating this unholy day.

No matter what you think of Halloween, know that it is the very highest satanic holy day. As a Christian, you should not be observing it in any way, especially IN your church. The catholic church is responsible for this day to be placed in the church.

Halloween has never been a Christian holiday, and it has no place in the life of a born again Believer in JESUS CHRIST. In fact, it is an abomination to God, and we should take our stand firmly against it. As we look at its history, we find that its roots go deep into heathenism, paganism, satanism and the occult; and its modern expression is no better.

HISTORY OF HALLOWEEN
Celtic New Year
October 31 is the most important day in the satanic year. [It is known as the devil's birthday.] It marks the Celtic new year. It was the end of the growing season. It became a festival of death. On this day, the god of the Celtics was to have called up the spirits of the wicked dead who had died during the past year. At the same time, other evil spirits arose and went about the countryside harassing the people. On October 31, the Celtics expected to be harassed by ghosts, evil spirits and demons; and it was no fun and games to them. They would light bonfires to guide the spirits to their own town and to ward off evil spirits.

MODERN HALLOWEEN
Now let's look at the present day celebration of Halloween. Isn't the whole theme one of darkness, death, fear, threats, destruction and evil? There are witches, broomsticks, bats, owls, ghosts, skeletons, death, and monsters. You dress up your children as demons and witches and ghouls and monsters and werewolves and send them out into the street in the darkness to reenact the Druids' practice of demanding food from people under threat of tricks (or curses) if they don't comply.

You take, not a turnip, but a pumpkin and carve demon faces in it and decorate with it.

At Halloween there will be apple bobbing, divination, fortune telling, haunted houses, candles lit and spirits called up. There will be seances and ouija boards in the name of fun and excitement. There will be sacrifices of dogs, cats, rats, chickens, goats and even humans!

You say, "Well, we don't take it seriously." But the devil does and so does God. Particularly this is true when the Church which He purchased with His own precious blood builds houses of horror in its fellowship halls so that the little lambs who have been entrusted to its care can be terrified and opened up to invading spirits of fear and torment and confusion.

How this must Grieve the Lord!
Scriptural References:
Hosea 4:6; Ezekiel 44:23; Deuteronomy 18:9-14; 7:25-26; James 1:27; II Corinthians 6:14; I Corinthians 10:19-23; I Thessalonians 5:21-23; Philippians 4:8.

Fact:  Halloween is a pagan witch induction holiday.  Pagans and atheists have killed more people in the name of no god then all religions COMBINED!!

Repent before it's too late!!!!

Sgt(HEAL-Thump)ar15

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT

EVERY SINGLE WORD OF THE ABOVE THREAD IS A FUCKING LIE!!!

All Hallows Evening is NOT a Satanic holiday.  There are two specific times of the year when the "Good Folk" move from one home to the next.  One of those days falls toward the end of the harvest season and is celibrated at the end of october or the early part of November.  To appease the Folk or to keep the "Good People" from bothering them the Celts would often ( NOT just upon All Hallows Eve ) would leave offerings of butter, milk and bread to appease them.  It was thought by the common people ( and practiced by them ) that simple offerings ( without any verbal acknowledgements or other types of gifts ) were a polite way thanking the Fay for being kind to them or from not being too precocious in their behavior towards the human denizens of the countryside.

Anyhow, since the "Folk" are most active at this time of the year ( or in the springtime around May Day ) people would be more inclined to leave the "Good People" gifts or offerings in order that the Spiritous Folk ( known by some as the Faerie ) would be inclined, whether they be leaving or arriving the area, to be kind to those leaving the offerings.

That, in a nutshell, is about it.

No SATAN, No Devil...just simple people with respect to a phenomenon that they dealt with in the best way they could
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:02:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Jesus who?

I like Pagans.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:05:19 PM EDT
[#33]
ALL YOUR GOD ARE BELONG TO US

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:12:05 PM EDT
[#34]
see ya'll in hell, I'm not repenting for getting free candy as a child.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:21:03 PM EDT
[#35]

At the same time, other evil spirits arose and went about the countryside harassing the people. On October 31, the Celtics expected to be harassed by ghosts, evil spirits and demons; and it was no fun and games to them. They would light bonfires to guide the spirits to their own town and to ward off evil spirits.

You got you're dates f@cked up....Nov. 3 is when we fight the evil spirits, who roam the countryside.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:22:22 PM EDT
[#36]
I don't celebrate it, no matter what new aged, crystal wearing, pot smoking, hippies think it means.

Thanks for the interesting read!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:29:21 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I don't celebrate it, no matter what new aged, crystal wearing, pot smoking, hippies think it means.

Thanks for the interesting read!

Nobody said it HAS to be celebrated.......but I am sick of my ancestry being slandered by the "Holy Mother Church" ... Halloween was "turned" into a "satanic" holiday by the FILTHY hierarchy of the Catholic Church who desired POWER AND DOMINON over the people of Scotland and Ireland.  It was turned into a "satanic" holiday for the specific purpose of formalizing the "Holy Mother Church's" power over the good people of those lands.  It was nothing but a disinformation campaign design to CRUSH the beliefs and social structures of those peple and forge it into what the Chruch felt it should be.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:29:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Wrong.

I'd worry more about the effect on my soul from advocating killing cats for fun than Halloween.

But that's just me...

SG
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:38:05 PM EDT
[#39]
AND BY THE FUCKING WAY...

Who do you think is more SATANIC: my Pagan Anscestors who celibrated the holidays and spirits that were common to THEIR particular culture........OR the HOly Mother Church with it's well known and WELL documented practices of bowing down to IDOLS LIKE THE BLESSED VIRGIN whilest the "preisthood" is off BUGGERING LITTLE BOYS?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's the fucking SATAN WORSHIPPERS now?

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:45:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:50:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Hey Sarge, I live in the Halloween Capitol of the World

www.anokahalloween.com/history.html

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:52:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Oh please stop these kids from summoning more demons!

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:52:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:53:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Personally, I don't give a damn.  Even if it's origins are dubious, it's meaning and significance have changed dramatically over the years. Nowdays, it's about dressing up in goofy costumes and giving kids candy.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:58:34 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Personally, I don't give a damn.  Even if it's origins are dubious, it's meaning and significance have changed dramatically over the years. Nowdays, it's about dressing up in goofy costumes and giving kids candy.

Good point. Much like how Christmas is more about Sant Claus.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:59:27 PM EDT
[#46]
The Devil rules...

Jesus is a tofu eating peace freak.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:00:01 PM EDT
[#47]
lol  that is funny

the scary part is I'm not really sure if the Sarge posted this as a joke or if he seriously believes it

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:29:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Well, as a Pagan, I can say that Samhain, The Great Sabbat, (Halloween) is actually a celebration of the new year. Celts divided the year into two part (the light and the dark). The light being summer when everything is vibrant and bursting with color and the dark being winter when everything is dead and you can't really grow crops. It's a time to say goodbye to people who have left us during the year.

1) Pagans and Satanists are not the same thing. Pagans do not believe in Satan.

2) The "sacrifices" that you hear so much about were not sacrifices at all. Animals were killed by ancient pagans at this time of year because it was turning colder and the meat would last longer.

3) Because some Pagans believed that Samhain was the one night when their ancestors could walk the land ... the Jack o Lantern was born. Turnips were hollowed out and candles placed inside to protect them from the wind. These lanterns were placed on window sills to guide the dead back to their kin.

I enjoy religions. I consider myself Pagan, but I was raised in a Christian home. I think Christianity is a beautiful religion, but it was not MY belief system so I went in search of more. I won't condemn anyone's faith because that's something personal and it comes from within the believer, so I ask the same. All these stereotypes about Pagans this and Christians that are really counter productive. Believe what YOU choose to believe and what you can make peace with and allow others to do the same.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:31:29 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

www.anokahalloween.com/images/2kids.gif

Well, clowns ARE evil.

*grin*
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:45:24 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.anokahalloween.com/images/2kids.gif

Well, clowns ARE evil.

*grin*

Can't sleep, clown will eat me....

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top