Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/1/2005 5:35:34 PM EDT
I was promised.... PROMISED!!! that assault weapons were gonna flood the streets.

I aint seen shit.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:36:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't forget the surge in crime rates, police departments outgunned openly in the streets and a 50% increase in the number of stillborn babies.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:39:35 PM EDT
[#2]
The Brady Bunch also promised us machine guns.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:40:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I was promised.... PROMISED!!! that assault weapons were gonna flood the streets.

I aint seen shit.

I'm holding up alot of the flood in my basement.  That safe door is going to burst anytime now.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:41:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Yeah, they suck.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:41:37 PM EDT
[#5]
The promised vending machines with AK's and Uzis are also missing.....
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:42:00 PM EDT
[#6]
You aren't getting a free AK with every oil change?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:43:06 PM EDT
[#7]
what about the ice cream handing out uzis?  Every time I hear that *ding-a-ling* sound, I get all excited...
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:43:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I thought we'd see cheap 22 LR conversions for AR-15's with 30 round or larger magazines and 22 LR semi-auto pistols with huge capacities.  Neither have happened.  I'm disappointed.z
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:43:41 PM EDT
[#9]
and I've asked the ice cream man for an AK-47 ever since it expired and he just has this blank look on his face

I think we were ripped off!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:44:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Don't forget the surge in crime rates, police departments outgunned openly in the streets and a 50% increase in the number of stillborn babies.

No shit.  I was hoping to have bagged at least three criminals by now.  What gives?  Needless to say I'm very disappointed.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:47:29 PM EDT
[#11]
i keep checking the ice cream truck everyday and apparently they have no guns either...  :(
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:48:33 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

For the past months since the expiration of the AWB, I have been getting up early and sweeping them off the streets.  Would hate for a child to pick one up while waiting for the bus, ya' know.

I have so many evil assault weapons in my house, I will send them to you.  You have to promise to always be with it when it is outdoors.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:54:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:54:15 PM EDT
[#14]
All I want to know is, where in the hell is my new (as promised by Brady & Co.) M16, RPG, M249, and M1A1 Abrams MBT?  I have a sneaking suspicion that Brady & Co. has been lying to us
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:55:10 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

For the past months since the expiration of the AWB, I have been getting up early and sweeping them off the streets.  Would hate for a child to pick one up while waiting for the bus, ya' know.

I have so many evil assault weapons in my house, I will send them to you.  You have to promise to always be with it when it is outdoors.

not in my part. im gettin ripped off down here
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:19:52 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Now that's funny. Write 'em a complaint letter.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:21:43 PM EDT
[#17]
You ought to post a copy of this thread over at DU.  Just to see how long it lasts

Same headline and everything....
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:22:32 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:23:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Wasn't this like a year ago.....?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:24:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Darn it, I expected to find a bunch of UZI's and AK's on top of the morning paper on the 15th.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:26:59 PM EDT
[#21]
M4 stocks alone have been responsible for thousands of deaths since the AWB died, according to the VPC...
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:30:22 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
M4 stocks alone have been responsible for thousands of deaths since the AWB died, according to the VPC...

Same goes for flash hiders.  Rifles with mini-y comps wont operate in a murder or armed robbery or other crime
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:32:15 PM EDT
[#23]
There hasn't been one damn gun battle on my street yet. NOT ONE! I'm fuckin' pissed, y'all.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:32:50 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Wasn't this like a year ago.....?

Ummmm....  that's kinda the point....

Woody
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:34:41 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

No. But I hear you get them with the "Wendy's Kid's Meals"
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:35:58 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
You ought to post a copy of this thread over at DU.  Just to see how long it lasts

Cant... Ive been banned......
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:37:48 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a couple of active troll accounts, I will for you if you want, and post the resulting hilarity
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:48:30 PM EDT
[#28]
They actually got more scarce and so did parts damn it.

And Sarah Brady owes me a fucking UZI.  I swear to god that hag better get me my UZI that I was told would be rolling down gutters like leaves in the fall.  

[planes trains and automobiles]
A fucking short barrel.
A fucking folder.
A fucking carbine.
Four fucking mags and a UZI.
I want a fucking UZI.... RIGHT..... FUCKIN..... NOW.
[/planes trains and automobiles]

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:54:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Sent these posts to Fineswine!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:55:33 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a couple of active troll accounts, I will for you if you want, and post the resulting hilarity

Dare you

make sure to provide the link!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:58:27 PM EDT
[#31]
I thought there was an implied promise that 'ol Horseface was gonna kick off from lung cancer.

Another broken promise.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:58:57 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dare you

make sure to provide the link!

I just found out that I cant, you have to have a certain undisclosed post-count before you can post new threads.  Someone with a higher DU post count would have to do it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:00:34 PM EDT
[#33]
)Valley dude)

Whoa dude, this thread is soooo last year.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:02:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:04:47 PM EDT
[#35]
You dummies, don't you know that only children are allowed to get their assult weapons from ice cream trucks. I swear some of you adults are always trying to take away from the children.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:06:16 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
)Valley dude)

Whoa dude, this thread is soooo last year.

Yeah, I think I was the one who did it too.....
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:07:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:08:27 PM EDT
[#38]
It amazes me on the scare tactics they use to persuade the people into thinking that every man, woman, and child will be able to walk into a gunstore and walk out with a full auto Uzi.

PUH-LEEEZE!!!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:11:50 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Sent these posts to Fineswine!

Why? Do you think she cares? I stopped writing her and Boxer because it is wasting my postage stamp, Ink, paper and time.

BTW: California has its OWN AWB. NASTIER than What the other 49 states had.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:12:15 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I am deeply disappointed about one thing--Beretta 92 FS mags (wholesale cost, I have an FFL) were $10.38 ea. before the ban, and jumped to $14.50 ea. once it was clear the ban would pass.  They have now "dropped" to $26.95 and are listed as "NEW!  High Capacity Magazine!"  

The ten rounders are still available at $24.95 each.  

That's obviously better than the $60 on the secondary (only) market price during the ban, but sheesh, I figured things would get back to "normal."  

Ditto ditto ditto etcetc....dammit....

I just got a 92 too....
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:12:18 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I aint seen shit.

Dude, WTF are you talking about?  California still HAS the ban.  Sorry man, the rest of us are swimming in small arms.  AKs and ARs are FUCKING RAINING right now.  BTW they all are fully auto/transfereable w/ paperwork.  After I filled my house I had to find created place to put them.  Hell the chair I'm sitting on is made from 4,538 RDIASs welded together..
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:13:52 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I aint seen shit.

Dude, WTF are you talking about?  California still HAS the ban.  Sorry man, the rest of us are swimming in small arms.  AKs and ARs are FUCKING RAINING right now.  BTW they all are fully auto/transfereable w/ paperwork.  After I filled my house I had to find created place to put them.  Hell the chair I'm sitting on is made from 4,538 RDIASs welded together..

Maybe thats why I havent seen them.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:08:35 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I aint seen shit.

Damn, maybe you are from NY.  We kept telling you it didn't matter for us here.

BTW  you are an A/C&R guy, you wanna see shit be a plumber.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:24:35 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

I aint seen shit.

Your not looking hard enough. I found a few AKs just down the road yesterday and high-capacity "clips" were just all over the place!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:26:35 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I aint seen shit.

Damn, maybe you are from NY.  We kept telling you it didn't matter for us here.

BTW  you are an A/C&R guy, you wanna see shit be a plumber.

Nah I see enough shit in the refrig business... DONT ASK!!!

Can I have your M1?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:32:55 PM EDT
[#46]
people being bayoneted to death in the streets up  500%
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:34:33 PM EDT
[#47]
ANyone seen the Ice Cream Truck running around their neighborhoods?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:39:04 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I thought we'd see cheap 22 LR conversions for AR-15's with 30 round or larger magazines and 22 LR semi-auto pistols with huge capacities.  Neither have happened.  I'm disappointed.z

+1, but the R22 is coming along nicely.

Digital
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:42:13 AM EDT
[#49]
They also promised more thrust per squeeze.  Yet my love life hasn't improved any
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:48:58 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No. But I hear you get them with the "Wendy's Kid's Meals"

You are mistaken sir, you get only the trigger finger with a order or chili
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top