Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 1/19/2015 11:13:44 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/19/2015 11:14:31 PM EST by monkeypup]
I'd be surprised if this isn't a dupe, but I checked to the best of my abilities

I can't believe this is a show, let alone one that was copied from another country.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:32:37 PM EST
Whole lot of .
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:44:36 PM EST
Let me guess, little snowflake Derek Jeter is a high-functioning autistic whose parents are still adjusting his meds, which is hard since the Montessori school he goes to doesn't allow drugs during creative sculpting class.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:47:58 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/19/2015 11:49:57 PM EST by monkeypup]
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:51:42 PM EST
I watched the Aussie one a couple years back, but only because it was on after RAKE, which was freaking insane good, unlike the American piece of shit they attempted. I'm not even going to bother with this one.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:00:26 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GLHX2112:
I watched the Aussie one a couple years back, but only because it was on after RAKE, which was freaking insane good, unlike the American piece of shit they attempted. I'm not even going to bother with this one.
View Quote

Was the Aussie version any good? It seems like it'd be a stretch to base an entire season of a show off of that one event.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:50:15 AM EST
Originally Posted By monkeypup:
http://youtu.be/rOg83Dnf7-8
View Quote

WorldStar!!!
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:56:00 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/20/2015 1:03:28 AM EST by GLHX2112]

Was the Aussie version any good? It seems like it'd be a stretch to base an entire season of a show off of that one event.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GLHX2112:

I thought it was pretty good, each episode was different and from a different character's point of view of the incident, plus some really messed up personal crap thrown in. In some cases, extremely messed up shit. There is a lot I don't think we'll be able to see on TV here.
Aussie version was only 8 episodes. I see Melissa George (Hot little blond) is reprising her role as the mother of the kid who gets slapped.
Comparing that role versus the role she played in "Hunted", in which she played a badass James Bond type character was a trip.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:15:19 AM EST
Thandie's looking rough.
Top Top