Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/30/2002 5:44:15 AM EST
Okay... so I'm shooting the sheet with a friend and we're going off on a tangent about old Six Million Dollar Man episodes. Can anyone remember why Steve Austin and the Jaime Summers never hooked up? Think of the bionic sex! [:D]
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 5:52:02 AM EST
both Federal employees. maybe "ethics laws"? maybe fraternization? wasnt ole Steve-o bionic from the waist down? so maybe they didnt attach "that" part back?
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 5:57:07 AM EST
Reminds me of the robot in "Heavy Metal". "I come equipped for these circumstances." As his arm transforms into a rotating "pleasure drill".
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 5:59:52 AM EST
Originally Posted By Miss_Magnum: Okay... so I'm shooting the sheet with a friend and we're going off on a tangent about old Six Million Dollar Man episodes. Can anyone remember why Steve Austin and the Jaime Summers never hooked up? Think of the bionic sex! [:D]
View Quote
I may be wrong, but I believe they did hook up in a made for TV movie after the series was over.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 6:05:12 AM EST
Not in the show, but in the original books....Steve had a lot of problems...what took 15 seconds in the intro, took over two years to put him back together and it wasn't pretty...
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 6:08:18 AM EST
If I remember correctly, when Jaime Sommers was "brought back to life" to start her own series (The Bionic Woman), she lost alot of memories. She either didn't remember who Steve Austin was or didn't remember that she loved him. She just wanted to be "friends".
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 6:31:11 AM EST
Like she would want a bionic man, she could get something with two D cells and wouldn't have to deal with his shit...
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 12:33:25 PM EST
Here is the official 'scoop' from a non-offical web site... The Bionic Woman, played by Lindsay Wagner, first appears in 1975 as Steve Austin's childhood sweetheart in a two-part story of The Six Million Dollar Man in which she becomes his 'jogging partner' after a horrific sky- diving accident which leaves her badly injured in the way Austin was after his plane crash. There's your answer [b]Miss_Magnum[/b]. Back then they called it 'jogging partner'. [;)] ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 12:37:01 PM EST
Originally Posted By Miss_Magnum: Okay... so I'm shooting the sheet with a friend and we're going off on a tangent about old Six Million Dollar Man episodes. Can anyone remember why Steve Austin and the Jaime Summers never hooked up? Think of the bionic sex! [:D]
View Quote
You didn't know the Six Million Dollar Man was a raving queen? Damn. I'm at least a decade younger than you and I've figured that out[;)]
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 12:40:10 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/30/2002 12:41:05 PM EST by McUZI]
I had a $6,000,000 Man Lunchbox when I was a little kid [:E] [green]$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$[/green]
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 12:49:46 PM EST
While Steve Austin cost $6,000,000.00, the budget allocation for his pecker was only $4.95. For obvious reasons, Jamie wasn't interested. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 1:05:05 PM EST
I think with all that internal fembot/manbot hardware, they'd probably get some sort of cross-MOJOnation going. Then... Ttere'd probably be some sort of terrible explosion or something. Something a little bigger than the Nagasaki A-bomb. The producers of the show were well aware of this hazard and worked the show around it. Sherm
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 1:10:27 PM EST
They were screwin' around. They went skydiving. She spiraled in. She got bionics. She started rejecting the implants. She died. Then, she wasn't dead. But her memory was fried, so she didn't remember steve. They went separate ways. She got her own show and her own missions. YEARS later, she got her memory back. They they got married "Bionic Ever After". Don't ask me how I know these things.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 1:40:49 PM EST
they hooked up, and I think had a kid who became bionic later on after crashing his jet.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 1:44:52 PM EST
Originally Posted By Energizer: they hooked up, and I think had a kid who became bionic later on after crashing his jet.
View Quote
Junior was a product of a previously undisclosed marriage (wtf?). When he crashed his jet, Jamie was his therapist after he got bionic.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 4:16:33 PM EST
SJSample, you know way too much about this stuff.[:)] I used too love this show when I was a kid.My favorite.My dad used to hate it,and when I watched a couple a reruns on the scifi channel a while back I could see why.That show was awfull,but almost all 70's shows were awfull in retrospect.Remember laughing uncontrollably at "welcome back Carter"?How bout the gong show?[puke] Anyhow,I always assumed they were hooked?There were always wild rumors flying on the playground of the posibility of a "bionic baby".
Top Top