Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 5/28/2002 7:28:50 PM EST
Did anyone watch The Shield tonight? In one scene they're sitting the a break room with some used targets hanging up behind them. From the look of those targets, it doesn't look like anyone on the "strike squad" could hit the broad side of a battleship.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:40:57 PM EST
Yep, I noticed that too. Damn I hate 2 part season finales. Jamie
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:59:27 PM EST
Although I like the show, I hate the way Vic uses the "Gangsta Grip" every time he pulls his gun. No wonder they can't hit anything. USPC40 [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img] [url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url] [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:05:48 PM EST
Originally Posted By USPC40: Although I like the show, I hate the way Vic uses the "Gangsta Grip" every time he pulls his gun. No wonder they can't hit anything. Michael Madsen does the same damn thing in Species II.
Top Top