Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2005 11:27:04 AM EDT
Is there ANY mention of BREAD in Star Wars??

Do any of the characters in Star Wars EVER eat bread in the movie???

Coincidence??? I doubt it.

Just further PROOF of the conspiracy afoot to BAN BREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Bread is in the Bible, but NOT in Star Wars!  Is Star Wars the work of the devil????

The disturbing lack of bread in Star Wars is yet another example of Hollywood trying to destroy everything in the Bible. Hollywood hates anything that is good and this is just the latest PROOF.

Discuss....
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:29:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, they did eat bread in the 1st Star Wars, which is actually the 4th, but who is counting.

I think in a galaxy far far away that they do not really need bread, unless they are poor, because it was already baned by the Trade union.

Bread is really what the whole movie was about, why do you think they rebles were fighting for
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:31:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Ah yes, they did eat bread in the original Star Wars movie..... but it was QUICKLY ELIMINATED from any other Star Wars movies!

I did not see Yoda eat any bread at his house in the swamp, Chewbacca never had any toast, and you NEVER saw Jar JAr Binks with a bagel.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:34:54 AM EDT
[#3]
True, Ankin banned it because he burned his toast and it went to the dark side.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:39:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
True, Ankin banned it because he burned his toast and it went to the dark side.

Exactly!!!!

Hollywood does not want us to eat BREAD, God said Bread is good. Hollywood hates God and Carbs. Therefore there is no mention of God or BREAD in STAR WARS.

Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:43:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I find the lack of bread disturbing
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:44:57 AM EDT
[#6]
FURTHER EVIDENCE OF THE CONSPIRACY......

THE PICTURE BELOW IS A WONDER BREAD LABEL FROM THE 1970'S, THEY USED TO GIVE AWAY FREE STAR WARS TRADING CARDS IN THE PACKAGE OF BREAD, BUT THEY WERE STOPPED BY THE BREAD BANNERS IN HOLLYWOOD....

And notice the loaf of Wonder at the bottom of this ad.......
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:52:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Lucas sure made a lot of "Bread" off thoes star wars movies
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:56:49 AM EDT
[#8]
I hear bread is being replaced by the X-wing fighter anyway.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:58:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Maybe bread is the future gold and it is all locked up at Fort Deguba
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:15:05 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I hear bread is being replaced by the X-wing fighter anyway.

No, the Xwing is replacing the Super Hornet, bread is being replaced by MARPAT Muffins.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:18:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Wonder what they will look like
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:21:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Even a rat likes bread, unfortunately this one got caught in the loaf.....
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:32:10 PM EDT
[#13]
It's a little-known fact that George Lucas has a deep-rooted fear of bread. Apparently, while playing after school with some friends, one of them placed an empty bread bag over his head, nearly suffocating him. Darth Vader's breathing sounds supposedly are similar to what Lucas experienced during that prank.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 12:37:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Luke, I am your bread....

Link Posted: 5/19/2005 1:24:59 PM EDT
[#15]
spam
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top