User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2002 2:25:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 2:29:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Great!  Like we don't have enough shit to live down!! [:D]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 2:49:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
i might become an official athlete after all!

[url]http://www.planetrapido.com/dse/yanky/index.html?/yanky/pastimes/redneck_2/[/url]
View Quote

Thanks so much for posting this.  
I'm beginning to compile a great list of Redneck related sites, and this one has made the cut.
Someday, I'd like to go down to visit some hick breeding grounds, and to witness this kind of behavior firsthand.  I only browsed the posts here that discussed the legality of cuzin' marriage, but still I think that there ought to be some great mutations in the works.  (I may have gotten the wrong message, and so I'll go back and review the information.)  In the mean time, I'll catch "Cops" episodes when I'm scrolling through the TV channels, and will periodically entertain my friends by inserting "Billy Bob" teeth.

[Edited to add that I'm relieved to see that there seems to be nothing firearm related on the page!]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 3:37:02 PM EDT
[#3]
IMHO, ya wanna lay of trhe beer slayer a little??   Somewhere, he and I are probably cousins.  It's a Southern thing!  [:D]  
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 3:38:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 3:41:25 PM EDT
[#5]
No Problem.  It's all completely deleted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top