Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2002 6:24:12 AM EDT
Did anyone happen to see "The Osbournes" on MTV last night?  It was freakin' hysterical.  I've never seen such a dysfunctional family.  I lost it when Ozzy was trying to operate the touch pad remote control.  Ozzy seems to be pro-gun (maybe not PRO-gun, but at least not anti-gun).  He was toting around what looked like to me as a M1 Garand.  He and Jack (his son) were trying to put on a bayonet on the M1.

Its definitely a show worth watching even though its on the left-wing channel.

It airs again tonight at 6:30pm EST and several more times this weekend.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 6:26:14 AM EDT
[#1]
"Sharon, where should I put my gun? Under the bed?"

I loved it.

The best part is yet to come when the neighbors notice the door knocker!
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 6:27:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Goin' home late last night...

Suddenly I got a fright!

I looked throught the window and surprised what I saw...

Ozzy with M1 doin' the low crawl!

All right now!
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 7:23:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, that show was great.  The thing that impressed me the most is how functual their family is.  Ozzy giving his children lectures mom breaking up fights, etc.  Of course they are still crazy, but it's OZZY!  As for weather he is pro or anti gun I do not think the guy cares.  I do not know what to think about his children, it would just be weird to have Ozzy as a dad.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 7:26:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I feel so sorry for the kids but the show is funnier than 90% of the sitcoms out there.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 8:56:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I saw the last 5 minutes or so.  It needs to subtitled so I know what they're saying.  Seemed pretty funny.

DrMark
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 9:05:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Damn! I missed the M1 scene! I did catch the elevator scene, which was damn hilarious and went something like this:
Ozzy kisses his wife
Daughter does something like "Ew thats gross"
Wife says "You do it when you go out"
Daughter: "Do not"
Ozzy: "Why's it gross?"
Daugther: "You're too old."
I was laughing my ass off too hard to hear what Ozzy said in response.  The door knocker was funny as hell, especially when the neighbors were looking at it.  

How old are his kids? I cant be sure how old they are, I estimated 16 for the daughter and like 18 for the son, but I'm not sure.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 10:48:56 AM EDT
[#7]
The previews for next week are the best....Dog pees on floor, wifes response?, go hire a pet psychologist...Ozzy's response?...Bitch out wife...No, No, No, we don't need a effn psychologist, you need to get outta bed at 7AM and open the door!!!  

Hysterical to see they same dynamics in my family in a family as wacked as the Osbornes.

Link Posted: 3/6/2002 11:00:57 AM EDT
[#8]
How 'bout when they had the shot of the security guard watching Ozzy on Jay Leno? I kept waiting for Ozzy to ask him how he liked it...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top