Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/25/2006 7:27:15 AM EDT

I went to a clinic yesterday here in Houston for a checkup..  A fine looking Latino nurse maybe 21 years old took my temperature, counted pulse, and was having a hard time taking my blood pressure..  she was friendly and we talked..  we ended up going into another room to use a different blood pressure devise....  She was standing..  and I was sitting on the table...  She pulled my arm to her, wrapped the pressure strap and pulled my arm to her again tight and held it firmly there.... My hand was between her legs tight against her and my Index finger was perfectly placed downward centering her Vagina lips.. She was wearing hospital greens..    90% sure she did it on purpose.. it was the 10% that kept me from twitching my finger where it laid so nicely snuggled in...  

I think I had a nocturnal Emission last night in my dreams ....      

I keep having this urge to go back in with a tummy ache or something ...

Realist out
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:29:27 AM EDT
[#1]
where in H town?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:29:47 AM EDT
[#2]
WAKE UP

either that or you were at a strip bar and "thought" it was a "clinic"

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:29:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Contrary to your name, I think you are an optimist with this situation
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:30:00 AM EDT
[#4]
WORTHLESS WITH OUT PICS!

Oh and you should have wiggled the finger.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:30:11 AM EDT
[#5]
I hate you.

but it's a good kind of hate
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:31:11 AM EDT
[#6]
and you sat there like a dummy...  Didnt even say "...Your temperature is 98.6 degrees"
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:31:42 AM EDT
[#7]
I thought Latino's had the day off yesterday?  

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:31:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
WORTHLESS WITH OUT PICS!

Oh and you should have wiggled the finger.

Yup. Muscle spasms are very unpredictable.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:32:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Dude this isnt the Penthouse forums and you could made up much better stuff.

So what was his name?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:35:10 AM EDT
[#10]
I call BS or you blew it.  Idiot!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:35:24 AM EDT
[#11]
So what was your BP????? A little higher than normal?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:36:02 AM EDT
[#12]
I think I just had a diernal emmision....
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:36:31 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Dude this isnt the Penthouse forums and you could made up much better stuff.

So what was his name?

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:37:55 AM EDT
[#14]
You blew it big time.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:39:39 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Realist out

Er,why not go back with, say,penile rigor mortis,and she if she can help you out?

If this is for real,Ihope you kick yourself FOREVER over THE missed opportunity.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:40:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Did you sniff your finger after?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:42:46 AM EDT
[#17]

I live north east in Houston...  this is a true story

I dont know her name...  SHE was at least an 8.5 on on a scale of 1-10

My blood pressure was 130 / 90    a bit high     heart rate/pulse ??  was 88 if I remember right..  and

temp was 98.6  

and Yes..  I probably blew it..   I am a gentleman none the less..  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:44:14 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Shoulda let her blow it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:44:29 AM EDT
[#19]
She was trying to set her employer up for a unsafe work enviroment suit.  

You wiggle your finger, she screams sex assault.  Goes out on workers comp for emotional distress and sues the doctor for not providing a safe workplace. uses the settlementt to smuggle 87 of her immediate family members over the border.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:44:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Man, you are one stupid son of a bitch! You should of at least sqeezed her inner thigh like a massage, if she wouldnt have liked it she would have told you, if she doesnt say anything.... BINGO!

Go again, this time, go educated.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:45:13 AM EDT
[#21]
That story reminds me of a hernia exam I had once from a female doctor.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:47:17 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
You blew it big time.

+1
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:48:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Prostrate check next time.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:52:26 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Prostrate check next time.

And ask for a hernia check.

(Cough)
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:57:40 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

My blood pressure was 130 / 90    a bit high     heart rate/pulse ??  was 88 if I remember right..  and

temp was 98.6  

A gentleman would not wiggle his finger in that circumstance.  That's unprofessional and not business-like.  A gentleman does offer his business card and asks for the young lady's phone number.  You should schedule a follow up visit to the clinic.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:06:34 AM EDT
[#26]
A simple "Are you married?" would have opened the door to heaven.......or hell.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:41:41 AM EDT
[#27]
My wife's an RN.  I just asked her if she takes blood pressure like that.  She says no.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:46:24 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I call BS or you blew it.  Idiot!

Yup...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:58:48 AM EDT
[#29]
How come anyone has an encounter with a chick they are never below a 7?  I am not picking on this post, but its never...

Damn she was a cow!  Munching on her own curd.

Its always, she was a 8.6 with long legs etc.

I say BS, there arent that many good looking women in the world.  I know I see the truth everyday.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:03:08 AM EDT
[#30]
I have had the same thing happen to me in two seperate blood draw situations. I have real low blood pressure and it is hard to find a vein on me. Both time the nurses put my hand between their legs. One time my wife was present!
It worked, both times my blood flow shot up and they got their sample.

Reflecting on it later, it made me sad that it had been 10 years since I had my hand between the legs of a woman other than my wife.

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:07:05 AM EDT
[#31]
For future reference
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:08:23 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I have had the same thing happen to me in two seperate blood draw situations. I have real low blood pressure and it is hard to find a vein on me. Both time the nurses put my hand between their legs. One time my wife was present!

You totally blew A chance at a threesome
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:37:05 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
How come anyone has an encounter with a chick they are never below a 7?  I am not picking on this post, but its never...

I say BS, there arent that many good looking women in the world.  I know I see the truth everyday.  

OK yesterday I was at Sam's Club. I was picking up some Mike's Hard Lemonade for the nieghbor. I was using the Self Checkout. One of the Associates came over to make sure I was over 21 ( I'm 48) She was flirting with me pretty good. She could be the sweetest girl this side of the Mississippi but she wasn't much to look at.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:45:26 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
That story reminds me of a hernia exam I had once  

Me to funny thing was I was at the Dentist
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:55:11 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

temp was 98.6  

A gentleman would not wiggle his finger in that circumstance.  That's unprofessional and not business-like.  A gentleman does offer his business card and asks for the young lady's phone number.  You should schedule a follow up visit to the clinic.  

Ditto on that! make another appointment
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:20:04 AM EDT
[#36]
you should have drew down on her!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:30:34 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm  pretty sure I won't be addopting that technuiqe.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:31:09 AM EDT
[#38]
I work with a LOT of nurses.  Let me tell you something - pound for pound, nurses are the horniest, wildest, most sexual women in the job force.  Seriously.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:31:50 AM EDT
[#39]
+1.....I married one.

However, working in a sea of estrogen can be a pain in the ass. Even my wife thinks so.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:33:51 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
+1.....I married one.

However, working in a sea of estrogen can be a pain in the ass.

I do what many man have found to be a suitable defense - I just ignore them.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:36:49 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Reflecting on it later, it made me sad that it had been 10 years since I had my hand between the legs of a woman other than my wife.

Exactly what sample did they GET?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:41:31 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Cows chew their cud, not curds in their whey.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:54:18 AM EDT
[#43]
I went to HS with my Doc.
She was the Valadictorian of her class (year behind) She is a MILF redhead the works. It is a Running joke between us when I get a check up. The first time when she was doing the hernia check, before she said cough, I said don't squeeze or it could be messy.
Now when she does the prostate check she asks " should I wiggle my finger?"
Working the street as a Medic I has had my face in the bunns of a female medic on several occasions, Hey it's cramped in the back of a ambulance. without a thought of it.
No you did right, she was doing the best she could to obtain a B/P .
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:10:01 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

I went to a clinic yesterday here in Houston for a checkup..  A fine looking Latino nurse maybe 21 years old took my temperature, counted pulse, and was having a hard time taking my blood pressure..  she was friendly and we talked..  we ended up going into another room to use a different blood pressure devise....  She was standing..  and I was sitting on the table...  She pulled my arm to her, wrapped the pressure strap and pulled my arm to her again tight and held it firmly there.... My hand was between her legs tight against her and my Index finger was perfectly placed downward centering her Vagina lips.. She was wearing hospital greens..    90% sure she did it on purpose.. it was the 10% that kept me from twitching my finger where it laid so nicely snuggled in...  

Realist out

[Hot Nurse]
Looks like your blood pressure is 120 over 60, pulse 78....wait, 140 over 80, pulse 120....I mean, 165 over 100, pulse 150...
[/Hot Nurse]

At least it wasn't a MALE nurse.

Jim
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:11:32 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Have you read some of GreyWolf2112's posts?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:12:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:33:46 AM EDT
[#47]
It was a tranny and he wanted you to feel his junk...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:40:37 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

I'll bet you do!  In excruciating detail.

No truer words...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:42:07 AM EDT
[#49]
What health plan do you have?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:46:59 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Realist out

WOW...what does the girl have to do??????

Turn in your man card!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top