Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 9/1/2004 7:59:56 AM EDT
Just heard this on top of the hour radio news.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:00:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope it is true.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:01:36 AM EDT
[#2]
GO NEPAL!!!

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:02:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Good for them.

P.S.
Coming to a country near you, soon.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:02:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Sweet, hopefully their actions will spread elsewhere. Such as Europe, Asia, Africa and North America.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:02:50 AM EDT
[#5]

murderd nepalians

Responce

Nepalese protestors stand outside the burning offices of Qatar Airways (AFP)
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:02:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Turn the Gurkhas loose on them!!

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:02:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Most unfortunate.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:03:50 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Most unfortunate.

That it hasnt happened earlier?
Agreed.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:04:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Good for them, at least they're not stabbing us in the back like the Fillipinos.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:04:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Payback is a cold bitch.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:05:09 AM EDT
[#11]
interesting...
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:06:01 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
interesting...

Very
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:06:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Yeti power!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:07:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:08:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Wait until the first suicide bomber goes off in one of our malls, or a terrorist takes over an elementary school.

Mosques will burn.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:09:08 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I agree, unleash the gurkhas.

I am proud of them.  You didn't see any US mosques getting torched after Nick Berg...

TRG

That kind of action may happen here one day,just takes us a while.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:09:16 AM EDT
[#17]

Kinda warms my heart.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:09:26 AM EDT
[#18]
According to the press they are mad at:

1. Their .gov for not sending troops to free the hostages

2. the muslims for being well, muslim

If true they sound like well grounded people.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:11:02 AM EDT
[#19]
That's terrible... truely terrible.  They should be sensitive and embrace the religion of peace.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:11:59 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Turn the Gurkhas loose on them!!

+ like 1 gabillion

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:13:39 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Kinda warms my heart.

IT'S ABOUT FUKKEN TIME.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:16:54 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Wait until the first suicide bomber goes off in one of our malls, or a terrorist takes over an elementary school.

Mosques will burn.

Shoudn't be to long now.

Edited to say let's not become what we are fighting against. We need to finish the job we started legally and ethically.

The war on terror is just.

Burning down Qatar Airways and burning down Mosque's is terrorism, although a small part of me likes it.

Let the flames begin.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:19:26 AM EDT
[#23]
It goes to show , "SOME PEOPLE WON'T BE SHAFTED !"  period
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:22:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Nepal curfew after Iraq killings

Wednesday, September 1, 2004 Posted: 6:22 AM EDT (1022 GMT)

Jit Bahadur Khadka (right) mourns the loss of his son Ramesh.

VIDEO
Militants have killed 23 hostages in Iraq in recent months.

www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/09/01/nepal.killings.reaction/index.html

KATHMANDU, Nepal (CNN) -- Nepal's government has issued a curfew in Kathmandu after violence broke out in retaliation for the killing of 12 Nepalese hostages in Iraq.

The offices of Qatar Airways and Saudi Arabian Airlines in the capital were torched and several mosques in the city are under tight security, as protesters surround the Muslim places of worship.

Nepal's ambassador to Qatar, Somananda Suman, confirmed the deaths Tuesday and said the government had requested that the bodies be returned to Nepal.

He said the men were hired by a Jordanian company to work in Amman and then taken to Iraq to work. Nepal forbids its citizens to go to Iraq.

Nepalese heard the news Tuesday evening and rallied until about midnight.

The curfew, which will go into effect at 2 p.m. (0815 GMT), was issued after widespread reports of violence against Muslims, which make up less than four percent of Nepal's population.

Nepal is an official Hindu state.

There were unconfirmed reports of injuries in several attacks.

Some protesters attacked several employment agencies, including Moonlight Consultants which sent seven of the 12 Nepalis to Jordan.

Reporter Akxilesh Upadxyay, who was in Kathmandu, told CNN that many Nepalese felt humiliated, and believed the men were killed because Nepal is a small, poor country.

An Islamic Web site had posted still images and a video of what it said was the killing of the Nepalis held hostage by a militant group in Iraq calling itself Jaish Ansar al-Sunna. (Full story)

The group claimed last week to have kidnapped the group "for their cooperation with the United States in fighting Islam and its people" and described them as working for a Nepalese company that works under a Jordanian firm doing business in Iraq.

The deaths are the largest mass killing of captives in the grueling war against the insurgency that has followed the toppling of Saddam Hussein.

Jaish Ansar al-Sunna, which claimed August 23 to have kidnapped the 12 Nepalis, said they were killed "for their cooperation with the United States in fighting Islam and its people."

Images of the hostages in the videotape aired last week.

The claims come at a time that another Islamic group is holding two French journalists hostage, threatening to kill them unless the government of France revokes a law banning Muslim girls from wearing head scarves in state schools.

The deadline for executing the two, which would have come Tuesday night in Baghdad, has been pushed back to Wednesday night, an Arab League official said.(Full story)

CNN has confirmed 23 hostages have been killed by militants in Iraq. The dead include one American, two Bulgarians, a Dane, two Italians, one Lebanese, two Pakistanis, a South Korean, a Turk and the 12 Nepalis.

In four other incidents, different groups have claimed to have killed hostages, but CNN has been unable to independently confirm any of the information.

In the most recent, a video posted in early August shows a man claiming to be an Egyptian spying for the Americans before he is decapitated.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:22:47 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Good for them.

P.S.

Agreed. Let them know what it feels like. They show ZERO remorse for the actions of their fanatical muslim followers around the globe....well....can only arrive at one conclusion....they don't give a shit and/or support them.

Well, don't expect the world to do anything but cheer when you get your asses torched. Hope this ripples out around the world. FUCK ALLAH
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:32:55 AM EDT
[#26]
outstanding, this will get through to the barbarians...its all they know and understand.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:33:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Finally some people that don't suffer from Brain Dead Liberal syndrome!

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:36:23 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

....as protesters surround the Muslim places of worship.

I likey that part!
CH
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:37:16 AM EDT
[#29]
WOO HOO! Go Napal!

can't wait till we follow their example

matches..........check
gasoline............check
pork products.......check

GTG
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:37:25 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
outstanding, this will get through to the barbarians...its all they know and understand.

It will not get through to them.  It will only add fuel to their fire.  They only understand complete compliance to their demands or their complete annihilation.  It's up to us to choose which it will be.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:38:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Let the Bodies Hit the Floor
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:41:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Well at least someone gets to play cowboys and muslims......
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:42:04 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It will not get through to them.  It will only add fuel to their fire.  They only understand complete compliance to their demands or their complete annihilation.  It's up to us to choose which it will be.

thats valid, but eventually i figure the world community will get fed up w/ their ways and retaliate on a global scale...i just hope i'm still around to see it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:43:07 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Mosques will burn.

Damn right they will.

I'm glad they're fighting back. The world is letting the muslims know they're not welcome anymore.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:45:28 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Good for them.

P.S.

Agreed. Let them know what it feels like. They show ZERO remorse for the actions of their fanatical muslim followers around the globe....well....can only arrive at one conclusion....they don't give a shit and/or support them.

Well, don't expect the world to do anything but cheer when you get your asses torched. Hope this ripples out around the world. FUCK ALLAH

+1
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:51:22 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I am proud of them.  You didn't see any US mosques getting torched after Nick Berg...

TRG

That's because this is America and not some thrid world shit hole. Be thankful.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:55:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:57:59 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TRG

That's because this is America and not some thrid world shit hole. Be thankful.

did you just call kaliforia a third world shit hole?

Oh..it is.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:59:33 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Good for them.

P.S.

Probably!

And I'm at ground zero!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:00:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Fight fire with fire.....
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:01:58 AM EDT
[#41]
.....and of course if WE  reacted like that, we would be branded as Facists!

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:02:03 AM EDT
[#42]
We have a Battalion of Gurhkas based just up the road from me… they are not happy!

When it comes to cutting off heads they are pretty adept at it too! Old Soldier who fought with them in WWII told me one of their favourite tricks, (and they have an evil sense of humour, as well as making great curries), was to crawl over to the japanese lines at night and cut off a sentries head and place it back in position. When the relief came he would shake his 'sleeping' sentry and the head would roll off! Apparently it used to scare the hell out of Japs.

ANdy
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:03:35 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
We have a Battalion of Gurhkas based just up the road from me… they are not happy!

When it comes to cutting off heads they are pretty adept at it too! Old Soldier who fought with them in WWII told me one of their favourite tricks, (and they have an evil sense of humour, as well as making great curries), was to crawl over to the japanese lines at night and cut off a sentries head and place it back in position. When the relief came he would shake his 'sleeping' sentry and the head would roll off! Apparently it used to scare the hell out of Japs.

ANdy

Thats fucked up!

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:06:25 AM EDT
[#44]
I think England should unleash their Gurkhas.

www.army.mod.uk/brigade_of_gurkhas/
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:08:17 AM EDT
[#45]
I strongly disagree with the title of this thread and demand it be changed.
It reads:

The Nepalese are going nuts, burning mosques, and arab based airline offices in revenge

It should read:

The Nepalese are JUDICIOUSLY, burning mosques, and arab based airline offices in revenge

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:10:20 AM EDT
[#46]
If anyone actually thinks that burning Mosques and murdering Muslims here in America is a good thing, they have no idea what America stands for. This kind of crap from people who are always harping about the Constitution!? It seems that for some people, Constitutional protections only extend to them and the things that they believe in.
Revenge is to be taken against the guilty, not those guilty by association.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:13:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:13:50 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
If anyone actually thinks that burning Mosques and murdering Muslims here in America is a good thing, they have no idea what America stands for. This kind of crap from people who are always harping about the Constitution!? It seems that for some people, Constitutional protections only extend to them and the things that they believe in.

how does it go? islam wants you dead. plan accordingly.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:16:05 AM EDT
[#49]
The Reckoning has begun.

Burn em all!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:20:30 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

They are indeed a shadowy enemy.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top