Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2002 8:42:46 AM EDT
Well, Gosh guys, It seems that we have hurt Cheify Pooh Moose's feelings, He's not at the Press conference today, Instead he has been replaced by some blonde Eva Bruam look alike with captains bars.

Captain Eva tells us, that there is no composite drawing of the shooter, because they just could not sort out so much as a hair color on the olive skinned man, there were just to many differences given by two, count 'em two witnesses, who were close enough to the shooter to tell he was carrying an AK clone, but not close enough to describe the guy carrying it...Hmmmmm...Ok.

Wake up and smell the cover up guys.

I'm starting to think that Moose's crew and the FBI are willing to do just about anything to hide the fact that this may well be Middle Eastern Terrorism.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 8:46:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Eva wants me, she was blowing kisses to me on tv.  She was also mouthing "I love Balzac" but I bet noone else saw that.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 9:12:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Eva wants me, she was blowing kisses to me on tv.  She was also mouthing "I love Balzac" but I bet noone else saw that.
View Quote

I DID see that!  But I thought she was saying "I lick Ball Sa*s" (edited for virgin eyes).

You lucky devil!
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 9:40:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe he caught some of his people snickering over some of the photo-shopped pictures of him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top