Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2006 7:37:25 PM EDT
Really, who the fuck is manufacturing American flags for the purpose of burning in the middle east? What a fucking waste of time and money. It doesn't break my heart to see a bunch of animals running around like they do burning flags and almost setting themselves on fire in the process. I just can't believe someone spends the time to program a loom or whatever to manufacture American flags in the middle east and then (I'm assuming) puts it up in Ahmed's Insurgent Emporium for sale. Someone really needs to do some investigative journalism on this from how the flags are made, sold and destroyed to give us some insight into this asinine ritual.

Hey world, look at us, we're burning the Yanks' flag, see how mad we are? I bet they're crying in America when they see this kind of stuff on the news. -Muhammed
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:38:54 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:39:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I think they mostly hand paint them on a bed sheet or something. Whenever you see a close up, they usually look like they're drawn with fingerpaints or something.

ETA: The one in the pic though looks real, and I'd agree with CavVet's assesment.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:40:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:41:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Anybody got that picture of the raghead who set himself on fire burning the US flag? It's a real hoot!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:46:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:49:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Anybody got that picture of the raghead who set himself on fire burning the US flag? It's a real hoot!

Quoted:
www.targetofopportunity.com/flag_burning.jpg

Yup, I got a laugh out of it
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:51:21 PM EDT
[#7]
THAT"S IT!!!! w00t!! Thank you!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:54:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.cnn.com/WORLD/asiapcf/9804/21/china.dust.storm/china.xinjiang.province.lg.jpg

I knew Mongolia was behind this!

God Damn Mongowians

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top