Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2002 4:30:28 AM EDT
So far it looks like the Christians, Moslems and Jews are all pretty upset with one another.  I'm betting that it will blow over.[whacko]
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 4:43:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I think your right shnert. I also think the internet is just a fad that will pass.
People will lose interest in beer and it will cause a water shortage.
Football and baseball will fade in favor of chess and tiddly winks.
Yeah, now thats what I'm talkin.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 4:47:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow, that's spooky.

Last month when I lost my taste for beer I really lost interest in the internet.  Well, needless to say, our water bill went way up!  And now my son is talking about quitting the baseball team to play tiddly winks so that he can "get some chicks."  And I even found myself wanting to watch chess on TV instead of football.

You're right man.  Things are changing!
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 4:49:54 AM EDT
[#3]
See, see!! I told ya. [bounce]
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 6:44:38 AM EDT
[#4]
If one assumes that the mid-east is now fully boiling hatred I do believe it will again reduce to simmering hatred.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 6:58:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, mean people suck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top