Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2005 10:17:36 PM EDT
Shit. This is my story of an attempt to meet people from ARFCOM, as well as post 556.

I have had quite the night in relation to this get together that was supposed to happen. I got all ready, got my shit together and put my new AR in my trunk for some reason I forgot as soon as I put it in there. I got directions to Fox and Hound(bar and meeting place), and was on my way.

I drive on down, it aint too bad. I only had a 40 minute drive or so, so it certainly didnt bother me to see a bunch of ARFCOM people. The shit starts now.

I get to Fox and Hound and enter, excited to meet more ARFCOMmers. I ask for the large party at 8 and they take me to a big ass table with one guy and his wife there. I ask optimistically,
"Is this the AR15.com meeting?"
"Nope. You got the wrong table. I dont know what you are talking about."
"Shit dude, sorry."

I tell the hostess I will just wait outside to see if I recognize anyone showing up. I wait for a while, 10 minutes, 20 minutes, an hour. I waited outside for a fucking hour just wondering where the fuck people were. I check around and see no one I recognize but now it is after 9 and I wouldnt be able to get in anyways, since I am only 18. One thought goes through my head:

M O T H E R     F U C K

I get into my car and try to find Cav Arms, thinking maybe they would have a sign on the door posted  where they were. I cant find fucking Cav Arms. In fact, I kinda get lost trying to find the place I couldnt find anyways. GOD DAMN IT. I decide to go home.

It starts to rain. Whatever. I am pissed enough already to where this barely even phases me despite the increase in scary-ass drivers, but then more shit happened. I was more pissed than I thought. In fact, I was so pissed that... Thats right, my nose started bleeding in the car.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT! I am now bleeding in the car on teh way home and even more bad news happens. THE GOD DAMN freeway IS CLOSED ON THE WAY HOME! I got redirected a half an hour out of my GOD DAMN way to get back home via a connecting freeway! SHIT! So I stop on the way home and pick up a pack of Izhmir Stingers(if you dont know, dont ask) to calm me down. God damn it has been a long night.

In the end, I find that I went to the WRONG FUCKING FOX AND HOUND! I went to the one at Cooper & Baseline(Gilbert, near Cav Arms). What a god damn waste. In the end, I have one thing left:

Fuck it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:23:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude!!

I did the same thing to my wife.

She said meet me at Mimi's.... then stated the location which I of course didnt HEAR.

So i get to Mimi's by arrowhead. And I order her coffee and her favorite appitizer.

And I wait.... and wait.  till I get the call.

"Where are you?"

"I'm in the back."

"No your not!"

"Yes I am! Where are you?"

"I am at the METRO CENTER Mimi's where YOU ARE SUPPOSED to be."

Sucks I know.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:27:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you get so pissed that you forced blood out of your head?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top