Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/6/2005 11:30:38 PM EDT
I read all the time about the legendary "Bubba" sodomizing young prisoners in the American prison system. This makes me wonder...

When going to prison, how would one end up BEING Bubba? I mean, obviously someone has to end up in that role as the official prison ass-raper. What kind of crimes do you have to commit to be given that rank? Does Bubba pass down his crown as bitch-maker or is the alpha male position taken through a giant sodomy battle watched by the entire cell block, where the best butt-buster wins the crown and the spoils(bitches)?

Do you have to be black?
Do you have to be at least 300lbs?
Does your name HAVE to be "Bubba" or can you choose something that fits you, like Two Left Larry or Double Bubble Bob?
Do you only ass-ream the worst criminals, or is the entire field fair game as soon as you enter the prison?
Are there Bubba lieutenants when Bubba is having a day off, or is he the ultimate and takes no breaks?

Inquiring minds must know! Discuss!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:33:34 PM EDT
Where's that pic of the monkeys flinging poo?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:35:42 PM EDT
Bubba also drills and taps or cuts down old service rifles that are all matching....
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:37:26 PM EDT
This seems like a pretty clear question or thread to understand, I no get the replies.

Monkeys throwing shit? And I thought my question was bad...
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:41:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bad_Aim:
This seems like a pretty clear question or thread to understand, I no get the replies.

Any replies to this thread will be the literary equivalent of such.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:43:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:44:25 PM EDT
Ya know what? Fuck it. Here's a monkey pic:

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:44:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/7/2005 12:26:21 AM EDT by Bad_Aim]
You know you have wondered about it, just admit it. I see through your monkey smokescreen

ETA this is beating a dead horse? I have never seen a thread asking or discussing this
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:00:15 AM EDT
Bubba is also the Mayor of Fresno.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:58:44 AM EDT
Wouldn’t it be interesting if Bubba was 5’6”, 125 pounds; but also a Black Belt 3rd degree and a certified homicidal maniac?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 1:42:19 AM EDT

I have never seen a thread asking or discussing this

Doesn't that tell you something?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:16:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/7/2005 2:22:04 AM EDT by AZMAN-1]

There are answeres to some questions that I don't want to know, be they theory or first hand experience.

But since you are asking, as I understand it, it has nothing to do with sex per se, it is all about power. Usually the power goes to the most 'badass MoFo' in the gang, he may not be the best 'fighter' but he always has the 'rep' of being the one who will kill you with out blinking an eye. The 'rep is earned through 'practicle' deeds, hands on experience so to speak.

It should also be noted that sometimes the 'power' is not always held by one individual man, but by a group of 'homies' who band together and 'share' all the 'bitches'. Rest asured there are many ways to have your O-ring stretched out of shape in prison.

Lastly it should be noted that I am NOT a Corrections officer, nor did I sleep in a 'Holliday Inn' last night, all my 'knowledge' comes from watching many hours of TLC, Discovery channel and the like that cover the subject of 'Prison life' quite extensively.

My reason for this fascination comes from being present at an actual prison riot for several days and nights in New Mexico in Feb. of 1980 where I acted as one of the many Paramedics who helped out there, I saw first hand the 'inhumanity' that man could inflict on their fellow man

Link to newspaper acticle of said riot:www.abqjournal.com/2000/nm/future/9fut09-19-99.htm
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 12:28:35 AM EDT
Its ok, you are only educated if it is a Holiday Inn EXPRESS!

Very... informative?
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 12:45:54 AM EDT
Shit this thread is bad.

Link Posted: 10/8/2005 2:05:37 AM EDT
I THINK WHAT WE HAVE HERE, IS A FAILURE TO COMUNICATE!!!!!!!

Bob
Top Top