Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2010 5:54:42 PM EDT
Earlier this year we got notice we were being audited by the IRS...long sordid story in itself....but took a turn for the sureal today.

Ok so the audit goes on...the IRS finds not what they look for...so they look deeper..and dig harder. They want something really bad...and are about out of 'dig'...just not much more paperwork for them to scrutinize.

Wife and I met up with our CPA/tax attorney and received destructions on what to do next/papers to provide, etc.....He revealed that it was an anonomous tip that led the IRS to dig into the two businesses my wife and I run.

Well that is a revelation!!!...I had thought it may have been a missed 1099....some other 'red flag' real or imagined that tripped off the IRS...but no.  Apparently the auditor revealed this bit of info our attorney today.

It's either a business vendetta on my end..originating from my previous employer(entirely possible...because they be a bunch of hurt-pussy futher-muckers!)....Less likely, but possible..one of my customers or a competitor(all happy that I'm aware of?) However, my wife thinks the entire deal originates on her end...a woman thing....a clique of snooty women she has pissed off...one of these bitches turning her in to get some payback for grievences real or imagined. Our personal taxes, and my business innocent victims of a hoe-bag's revenge.

Personaly...I think it's business...on my end...would be more logical that way. ...But then...I'm familiar with these non-shit stinking women...wouldn't put it past one of these sleezy 'pillers of the community' to do such a thing.

So just how do you determine your enemys in a small town...they all talk nice to your face!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:57:13 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Earlier this year we got notice we were being audited by the IRS...long sordid story in itself....but took a turn for the sureal today.

Ok so the audit goes on...the IRS finds not what they look for...so they look deeper..and dig harder. They want something really bad...and are about out of 'dig'...just not much more paperwork for them to scrutinize.

Wife and I met up with our CPA/tax attorney and received destructions on what to do next/papers to provide, etc.....He revealed that it was an anonomous tip that led the IRS to dig into the two businesses my wife and I run.

Well that is a revelation!!!...I had thought it may have been a missed 1099....some other 'red flag' real or imagined that tripped off the IRS...but no.  Apparently the auditor revealed this bit of info our attorney today.

It's either a business vendetta on my end..originating from my previous employer(entirely possible...because they be a bunch of hurt-pussy futher-muckers!)....Less likely, but possible..one of my customers or a competitor(all happy that I'm aware of?) However, my wife thinks the entire deal originates on her end...a woman thing....a clique of snooty women she has pissed off...one of these bitches turning her in to get some payback for grievences real or imagined. Our personal taxes, and my business innocent victims of a hoe-bag's revenge.

Personaly...I think it's business...on my end...would be more logical that way. ...But then...I'm familiar with these non-shit stinking women...wouldn't put it past one of these sleezy 'pillers of the community' to do such a thing.

So just how do you determine your enemys in a small town...they all talk nice to your face!

metaphorically nuke the bastards who started the bs.  good luck

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:58:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Nothing worse than small town bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:00:46 PM EDT
[#3]

FIRS

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:01:24 PM EDT
[#4]
And people think I'm nuts for liking big cities!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:01:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Nothing worse than small town bullshit.

Wow you said something intelligent.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:01:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Mis-information. Drop something untrue to those you suspect, something that could hurt you if true. See what comes back.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:02:44 PM EDT
[#7]
good luck, last year i read a story where the irs actually will give the snitch a % of the take, as long as it is substantial.  I guess this has been going on since the 40's, damn i hate pussy ass snitches!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:05:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Don't talk to those motherfuckers, get a lawyer.

We're ass deep in lawyer...and have less friends than we thought...

An anonomous tip...no reward from the IRS....this = hate crime!  Somebody hates us...and are too chicken-shit to say it to our's...mine...wife's face

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:20:26 PM EDT
[#9]
More I consider the deal, the more I believe possibly the wife is right.

My enemys(known enemys) could have much to lose if my wrath were unleashed( I have powerful friends, plus a bad habit of winning)....or the IRS thing back-fired on them(I doubt my ex-employer would squeak through an IRS audit unscathed).

However..two of my wife's arch Nemisis's would have already suffered of a Cadmean victory(if indeed one of these ladys were the snitch)....one doing poorly physicaly, and personal business devistated ....and another's life in shambles, divorce, forclosure, bankrupcy.....Hmmmm, just maybe our enemies have dealt with themselves...and none of our doing....and what with the fact that I believe we're going to survive the audit more or less on our feet...maybe get money back from some deduction mistakes in 2008...this could be a positive thing!!

But...supposing I'm wrong...The audit will be survived....but the enemy will or could still exist...and I have no idea who it might be...a whistle blower would have had to had some info of some sort to present the IRS to prompt an audit....They have critiqued my taxes to some degree...but hammered my wife's business records to death...I'm thinking an ex-accountant of ours(a batch) maybe the culprit...Reason.......Perhaps the fact that she's an ex-accountant of ours?

Just random thinking about the deal...still slightly pissed that someone would turn us into the IRS for no particular reason..and cannot sleep for the mystery of it all. Would have prefered to just pop up a red flag to the IRS  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top