Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2002 10:27:16 AM EDT
I’m sure most have heard about how the INS recently approved the visa applications for two of the highjackers.

Well, you’ll be glad to know that “discipline” is being handed out.

In this case “discipline” means “being reassigned to other jobs in the INS or DOJ..”

Here is the job title of one of those being “disciplined” -

“assistant deputy executive associate commissioner for immigration services”.

Is that hard to believe? Ok, I guess not.

I tried to find the GSA pay grade for this position, but it is buried too deeply in the budget documents for me. Think that’s by accident?

Does anybody think that you could not immediately, and without harm, cut the federal government by at least 25%?

Does anybody think it’ll ever happen? Not me, sadly. Something to ponder as April 15th approaches.

By the way, this post is totally without merit - it offers no new information about a well known problem, and proposes no solution. I’m just PISSED at the FED bureaucracy .

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top