Link Posted: 7/20/2013 7:37:12 AM EDT
[#1]
That's what I'm talking about.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 7:37:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice pics
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 7:37:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd let her be my governor any day, amiright?
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 7:38:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Can we have more? She is now lots more attractive. Not guilty!
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 7:39:01 AM EDT
[#5]
She'd get my vote.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 7:39:30 AM EDT
[#6]
i would creampie
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 7:41:44 AM EDT
[#7]
I voted for her...have mixed feeling about her.   Nice photo op though.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 9:41:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
nobody is perfect. i'll trade you ours for her. i'll even throw in a '62 biscayne and ten gallons of gas.

Link Posted: 7/20/2013 9:55:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s127.photobucket.com/user/rock711/media/nikki_zpse0511af7.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/rock711/nikki_zpse0511af7.jpg</a>
View Quote

Her and Sarah Palin in a shoot-off. And the loser has to.... Rock71 you work at FN?
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 10:06:00 AM EDT
[#10]
We need more like her!
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 10:12:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

90% of us in SC would let you have her... we might even pay for you to take her.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 10:29:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

90% of us in SC would let you have her... we might even pay for you to take her.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Spoken like a true lib, and way off on your numbers, and official 13'er ( join date of Nov 12 qualifies ). She would easily win reelection if she ran again. She has pulled the state farther to the right, and she has had a major effect one women that recently considered themselves democrat, and pulled them into the party. She is a strong supporter of the TEA Party, and holds to and governs to their ideals.

She has been very outspoken for 2A rights, and has worked to push a lot of good bills through, including her ultimate goal of constitutional carry.

She has also brought in a lot of jobs, including working to get new firearms and firearms related manufacturing jobs in the state. Just last week the deal was done on a new manufacturing company that makes aluminum products for automobiles, airplanes, and firearms. It was a company from a pro union northern state that she got down here.

She has been fiscally conservative, and has done a good job of cutting waste.

She has been working hard to nullify Obamacare ( we are currently not participating ), pass drug testing for welfare recipients, making the Charleston Harbor the deepest in the US so that it can handle ships that no other port can and more of the larger ones than any other port .

We'll keep the governor here thank you, and you can move to a place with a governor more in line with your politics, like Christy .

Link Posted: 7/20/2013 10:32:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Incorrect.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 10:33:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
.... Rock71 you work at FN?
View Quote

No. This came off of her FB page.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 10:33:58 AM EDT
[#15]
You guys wanna trade for our gov?
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 10:35:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, wrong again!
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 11:34:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Nice
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 2:11:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Spoken like a true lib, and way off on your numbers, and official 13'er ( join date of Nov 12 qualifies ). She would easily win reelection if she ran again. She has pulled the state farther to the right, and she has had a major effect one women that recently considered themselves democrat, and pulled them into the party. She is a strong supporter of the TEA Party, and holds to and governs to their ideals.

She has been very outspoken for 2A rights, and has worked to push a lot of good bills through, including her ultimate goal of constitutional carry.

She has also brought in a lot of jobs, including working to get new firearms and firearms related manufacturing jobs in the state. Just last week the deal was done on a new manufacturing company that makes aluminum products for automobiles, airplanes, and firearms. It was a company from a pro union northern state that she got down here.

She has been working hard to nullify Obamacare ( we are currently not participating ), pass drug testing for welfare recipients, making the Charleston Harbor the deepest in the US so that it can handle ships that no other port can and more of the larger ones than any other port .

We'll keep the governor here thank you, and you can move to a place with a governor more in line with your politics, like Christy .

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you mean "Port of Savannah."

The only reason Haley wanted to be Governor is as a stepping stone to national politics. She's been awful in a lot of ways, and good in others. She's been a lot like Sanford in wasting taxpayer money on essentially personal things. I'd have much preferred Henry McMaster over her.

That said, she is a strong 2nd Amendment supporter.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 2:17:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Afraid of the vagina, eh Lee?
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 2:21:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
i would creampie
View Quote

So would I, so would I!

She needs to be involved in a sex scandal.... Complete with pics!
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 2:24:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Black rifles and a Little Black Dress
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 2:27:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I stopped when you called me a "true lib".  I live in Lexington County, where she's from, voted for her, may vote for her next time because I can't stand Sheheen... it'll be a vote for the least fucked up candidate.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 2:29:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, let's put it this way, would you bang anything that Will Folks has had his dick in?
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 2:30:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Black rifles and a Little Black Dress
View Quote

Face that looks like she suffered from smallpox...
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 2:43:41 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/20/2013 2:55:01 PM EDT
[#26]
I moved out of SC in 2009. Wish I could have stayed to vote for Barrett to beat her in the run off. Had lunch with him several times, and met with him in DC too. He would have been a great Gov, but it is what it is. She's doing a good enough job IMO.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 2:56:13 PM EDT
[#27]
SC is on my short list of places to move to if I ever leave AZ.  Our governor isn't too bad either

Link Posted: 7/20/2013 3:00:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The only reason Haley wanted to be Governor is as a stepping stone to national politics. She's been awful in a lot of ways, and good in others. She's been a lot like Sanford in wasting taxpayer money on essentially personal things. I'd have much preferred Henry McMaster over her.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mcmaster is smart, but he's a snake. I didn't vote for him for party chairman the second go round, but did the first. FWIW< I liked Sanford, but I thought Condon would have been a lot better. Sanford sort of made me feel uneasy. My wife ( ex ) and I had dinner at a friends house with the Sanfords twice, and with the Condon's once. Just the three couples out at a friends estate. Sanford seemed to be politicking the whole time, but Condon was just an average guy, shooting the bull and hanging out. When pressed on issues though, he responded well, and sincerely. I never did get to eat with Nikki, though I was invited to the same estate.

As to the Port

Today the Port of Charleston boasts the deepest water in the southeast region and regularly handles ships too big to transit through the Panama Canal. A next-generation harbor deepening project is currently underway to take the Port of Charleston's shipping channel deeper than 45 feet at mean low tide.

The updated plans are actually to go at least 50' deep, and possibly up to 60'. We have been in a major fight with the environmentalists, and were forced to looking at the old Navy area, rather than Daniel Island. It is back on track now though.

This is to facilitate the new class of giant cruise ships and also shipping lines.

Savannah jumped ahead, but this project will put us back where we were, back ahead of Savannah.

The really big deal though, is that we are getting close to making one giant mother of a port together with Georgia on the savannah, in Jasper. In between Charleston and Savannah, it will be a joint program with both port authorities.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 3:09:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Please take "YOU DON'T NEED TEN BULLITS TO KILL A DEE-AHR" Cuomo and let her fix New York!
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 3:55:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same here.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 6:46:38 PM EDT
[#31]
She's a mixed bag. Better than most Democrats, but there is a long list of Republicans in this state who would do a better job. If you aren't from SC, you won't understand our politics. Lots of state level Democrats who are far to the right of most national level Republicans. This is because outside of the coast and Columbia, Greenville, and a few small pockets, SC is a very rural, very poor state. In these voting districts, because of the population demographics you basically have to run as a Democrat to get elected. This results in plenty of conservative "democrats."
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 5:30:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

it'll be a vote for the least fucked up candidate.  
View Quote

Sure thing moby

Link Posted: 7/27/2013 5:45:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Nikki Haley may be a true contender.

Perfect? Not in a million years. Reagan was not perfect...

But the reality... She is farther to the right than Reagan on several important conservative ideals including guns.

Now is when the Democrat start outing themselves. It is threads like this that the Democrat plants will put their cards on the table.

Nikki Haley could be a true contender. Nikki Haley is farther to the right than Reagan.

And yet she does not meet some made-up ideal. She is not the "perfect" conservative. The "perfect" conservative is  unelectable. The last "perfect" conservative was Goldwater, and Goldwater lost Idaho (seriously, Idaho) to LBJ, a leftist Democrat. Here is a hint at how bad Goldwater was: Idaho does not like leftist Democrats.

Nikki Haley could be a serious contender. She is pro-gun, and unlike Palin, she can stand the heat, and represent conservative ideals articulately.

Perfect? Not in a million years. Reagan wasn't perfect and she is farther to the right of Reagan on guns and unions.

Haley is in a solid line of conservative Republicans who could seriously contend for the Republican nomination.

And anyone saying it will be the fat guy from Jersey, Chris Christie is out of their minds. Do you think he could beat Haley in her home state... SC is an early Primary... Christie will get the same result as Giuliani did.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 5:49:26 PM EDT
[#34]
welp we'd better trot somebody out good
cause you know "The HildaBeast" is gonna be in it
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 5:56:15 PM EDT
[#35]
guess she decided to stop by FN?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top