Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2002 5:38:32 PM EDT
A bunch of fat loser eating bowls of mayo on prime time TV.  No wonder other countries hate us.
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 8:14:09 PM EDT
[#1]
"Are you not entertained??!!!" [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 8:39:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Some guy ate 4 pounds of mayonaise. That almost made me puke watching him. The damn show seems like WWF. Probably made by the same people.
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 3:34:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Snorkle,

I was watching WWF on UPN at exactly the same time and I disagree: at least UPN/WWF had at least one good looking, trashy chick (Stephanie)!!

WWF has better actors than most TV shows.

Merlin
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 4:41:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Did you see who won?  It was some skinny guy that looked like he was in the 7th grade.  An overall nasty show since I have a weak stomach anyway.

On the other hand, rasslin' is quality entertainment!
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 4:26:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Just when you thought the FOX network couldn't sink any lower [rolleyes].
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 8:11:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh man that was nasty ! I almost hurled when they dumped the cow brains........ur......ur....bwaaaaaa !!
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 8:28:51 PM EDT
[#7]
I almost had to stop watching when they hit the mayo.  I thought that was nasty.  Then they started eating Rocky Mountain Oyster (cow balls) which almost made me puke!
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 8:52:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Then they started eating Rocky Mountain Oyster (cow balls) which almost made me puke!
View Quote

You ain't native to Wyoming is ya?
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 11:36:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Then they started eating Rocky Mountain Oyster (cow balls) which almost made me puke!
------------------------------------------------

I don't know how they do things in the Rockies, but down here they're called calf fries and we get'em from bulls.
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 11:52:01 AM EDT
[#10]
The winner, a young Japanese guy nicknamed "Tsunami", looked like he weighed about a buck-thirty soaking wet.  He ate [b]31[/b] hot dogs, buns and all, and over [b]10lbs.[/b] of cow brains to win, all in the same night.  WTF!  My hat goes off to that guy.  He is truly a samurai of competitive eating!
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 12:42:22 PM EDT
[#11]
now here's a competition bound for the olympics. [:X*]
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 1:56:06 PM EDT
[#12]
I know a few poeple I want to get memberships in the IFOCE for !

(International Federation Of Competitive Eating)

The best thing was watching it on tape.  It only took about 30 minutes.  I'm glad I didn't spend two hours watching it.
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 2:20:00 PM EDT
[#13]
I didn't get to watch it, but saw some previews on something like this.  The competitors, and I use the term very loosely, were eating sticks of butter.  Is this the show in question?  I could almost feel my arteries hardening just watching the preview.  [:X*]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top