Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2015 7:16:22 PM EDT
Seems like prices keep coming down.  I guess the fallout of Sandy Hook can be a very good thing.  New AR's are very inexpensive and now CDNN is selling a Para Elite Commander for $549.00 here

We might look back on this era fondly in a few years.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:18:45 PM EDT
[#1]
SOON
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:21:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

SOON
View Quote

See sigline below...

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:22:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Para is a defunct brand and deservedly so.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:29:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's owned the the parent company of Remington, Cerberus Capital Management.  They have said they will fold it into Remington, but they were to have done it before now.  Might be a good time to pick up some Para's for a good price.  I have a P16-40 that has been a great gun.

The Para website is still up and going.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:34:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I always wanted the double stacked 9mm one, P18 I think.  Doesn't appear to be on sale yet though....
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:35:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Pass
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:05:03 PM EDT
[#7]
The only Para I've ever wanted is a threaded barrel Warthog. That with a little tiny can would be lots of fun.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:09:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

The only Para I've ever wanted is a threaded barrel Warthog. That with a little tiny can would be lots of fun.
View Quote
I've always wanted one too...until I start looking at it's reviews.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:16:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Para
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:51:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Regular price $949.00?  No.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:54:55 PM EDT
[#11]
The old Canadian ones were great.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:14:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Prices will likely pick up starting at the end of August as they usually do, and when the primary season begins this winter, the prices will climb through the election. If you're going to buy, do it now.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:15:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I always wanted the double stacked 9mm one, P18 I think.  Doesn't appear to be on sale yet though....
View Quote

Rock Island Armory makes one.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:16:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It's owned the the parent company of Remington, Cerberus Capital Management.  They have said they will fold it into Remington, but they were to have done it before now.  Might be a good time to pick up some Para's for a good price.  I have a P16-40 that has been a great gun.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please understand that while everyone here is happy you got one of the rare, reliable Paras, a statistical sample of one is not a basis to go by.
You simply got lucky.

Para-Ordnance had well earned reputation for making  QC-free shit.
That factory is also now responsible for the shit-tastic, stillborn R51 train wreck.

Enough said.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:22:50 PM EDT
[#15]
If PARA has anything to do with PARA Ordnance 1911's - there are reasons it is cheap.

Never again.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:27:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Used prices on plastic striker pistols are stupid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top