Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2005 5:33:52 AM EDT
I'm constantly amazed at what a good cook my GF is. Her meals don't just taste great, they're healthy. And she creates them out of whatever bizarre stuff is left over in my fridge or growing in the garden.

Yesterday she picked all kinds of berries - red and black currants, raspberries, blackberries, elderberries, aronia berries and who-knows-what-else. This morning we had "sour-berry sauce" on pancakes. Absolutely delicious.

The only problem with these gastronomical masterpieces is that while she's making them, her three-year-old is busy drinking bottles of cough syrup, drawing on the walls, smearing poop on himself, etc.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:36:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Banish the child to Grandma's.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:38:32 AM EDT
[#2]
At least you have one who can cook. Rarity in this day and time.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:44:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

The only problem with these gastronomical masterpieces is that while she's making them, her three-year-old is busy drinking bottles of cough syrup, drawing on the walls, smearing poop on himself, etc.  

Hehe, that's the entire job description of a 3-year old.

At least when they get older they (usually) stop with the poop-smearing.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:48:58 AM EDT
[#4]
sounds like you need to be watching the 3 year old while the gf cooks.  Two words "Baby Songs."  I bet they come out on DVD now.  Will entertain a toddler for hours.

Patty
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:22:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Be thankful he's smearing the poop on himself...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:54:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Draw down on him/her/it!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:04:36 AM EDT
[#7]
pics?  -10
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:19:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Ironically he will be smearing shit all over himself again when he is in his 70s or 80s.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:07:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, but before then he'll be cleaning me up.

He's a really cute, good-natured little guy. It's a pity to know that eventually, inevitably, some bitch will break him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top