Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2014 5:29:20 PM EDT
Once again there are threads about important Local Primaries with Gun Rights either as part of a Candidates Issues (Pro or Con) or as part of the choices given to the people who bothered to show up to vote.

Somebody noticed in the Missouri Primary how few people were showing up to vote.

No Kidding.

Do you want the Gun Grabbers and Democrats to win this November?  Here's How:

1: Don't Register To Vote.
2: Don't Bother To Vote.
3: Encourage Others to Not Register To Vote.
4: Discourage Other to Don't Bother To Vote.
5: Find any and every excuse to keep from Registering.
6: Find any and every excuse to keep from voting.

I have a Cousin that is Legitimately on Welfare.  Periodically she has to renew some paperwork.  Guess who helps out every once in a while.  In nearly Every packet of paperwork there are Three Pages Dedicated to Registering To Vote.   Almost every sing packet, from renewing Doctors to help for rent, there will be How to Register to Vote, plus the paperwork to do so, the office locations included.

The Democrats Don't Need to stuff ballot boxes; People staying home and not voting will help them Every Time.

If you don't like who is running:
Shut Up And Run Yourself.
And I don't just mean Tea Party Candidates.

Before the Tea Pary came around, more than one candidate has started a campaign from the back of a pickup truck and wound up being elected to Office.

If you didn't vote and the Dems win come November don't come complaining; You Voluntarily put Obungler's cock in your mouth and you can't gripe about ballot stuffing.

Okay, now: What's on YOUR Mind?
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 6:35:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I spent all my spending money on mags so I have to wait a few weeks to buy lowers.  Hope these salad days hold out for a bit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top