Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2013 5:03:38 PM EDT
As always keep politics and gun grabbers out.

My Gripe for tonight?

Autumn is coming all too fast.  Before you know it stores will be having their Christmas displays out.  What do they care that they might have the displays out before School even starts up again.

Are your snow shovels ready?

Link Posted: 7/26/2013 5:19:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
My Gripe for tonight?
Autumn is coming all too fast.  Before you know it stores will be having their Christmas displays out.  What do they care that they might have the displays out before School even starts up again.
http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp263/Ironic-Mike/Movies/Government-Snow-Plow_zps6e470285.gif
View Quote

I hear in some stores (hobby lobby) in my area its already out! SNOW, its almost a hundred here in the day, its 8:13pm and its still almost 90 degrees at night!!!

But my gripe;
My daughter just graduated nursing school with her RN and has her state license in 2 states, she cant find a job....my wife who is also an RN and is licensed in 2 states as well, was told Monday they were eliminating her supervisory positon in 2 weeks, so when she left today @ quiting time she told them what they can do with their position.
Now I have 2 RN's under my roof unemployed...wtf!
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 5:21:12 PM EDT
[#2]

My string trimmer is on the fritz.

Link Posted: 7/26/2013 5:51:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Waiting on the rifle I ordered 16 months ago to get here after being told it would be here in 14-16 WEEKS.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:00:34 PM EDT
[#4]
The cocksucker I work with.I almost smashed him in cunt.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:04:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I walked to the store to make sure I didn't run out of beer and they closed 20 minutes early on a Friday night. Again.....  Now I have to wait an hour so I can legally drive to the store, which will make me start all over.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:10:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm trying to learn JunOS and have an SRX220H that I can't get to establish a VPN tunnel with an old 3COM concentrator.  Been banging my head against it the past two days.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:16:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Just helped a neighbor divert flood water from their house. Fortunately minimal damage. Winter can wait!
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:26:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Check engine light is on again, car goes back to the shop for the 2nd time this month.

On the up side, PSA just sent an e-mail confirming 1 of my orders shipped.

Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:29:06 PM EDT
[#9]
If I don't get laid by the end of the month, I will have achieved a two year dry spell.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:24:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If I don't get laid by the end of the month, I will have achieved a two year dry spell.
View Quote

I can beat that by a lot.  
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:40:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Screen porch sinking, window frames rotting, newly installed shower leaking.  Among other things.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:42:13 PM EDT
[#12]
I want a new job in a new location but the damn bid I want won't come out.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:48:28 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm an alcoholic and I'd love to be drinking with y'all right now. Guess I'm a dry drunk, won't miss the epic hangover tomorrow though, then the continued drinking for 3 days to cure the epic Saturday morning hangover.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 3:23:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

My Gripe for tonight?

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp263/Ironic-Mike/Movies/Government-Snow-Plow_zps6e470285.gif
View Quote

I'm pissed about the end of summer too. It has rained more days than it hasn't which has screwed up my hobby, river diving.

Also my business is doing lousy. Accounts payable are backed up out the wazoo. I fired the person who was in charge of collections though and things are picking up, but it's still stressfull.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top