Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2004 12:48:00 PM EDT
LOL, so what are you anyway?  White Trash, Hippie, Asshole/bitch, metrosexual, Evil Genius, Tortured Artist, Ska, Grunge, Raver, Metal Head, Emo, Goth, Geek, Internet Addict, Punk Rock?

www.fuali.com/tests.aspx

It appears I'm only 53% grunge:

You are pretty dirty, all right and, you reek of teen spirit... you would sell your own children for a moldy hotpocket, man.

I'm probably too clean to be full grunge.  

Going back to take the Metal Head test....
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:21:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Bitch test...

You are abrasive, some people really hate you, but there may be a group of other tight knit assholes and bitches that you hang out with and get you. Everybody else? Fuck ‘em.

Alright, so I'm not the biggest sweetheart.  Meh.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:41:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm so dissappointed in myself...

Only 79% grunge.  A couple years ago I would have knocked that sucker off the chart.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:33:22 PM EDT
[#3]
SWEET!!! I still got it.  Well 70% of "it".  Actually, "it" was never very cool when I was like 100% Ska back in the 80s.

Well, maybe you're trying too hard, maybe you're not trying hard enough. Don't forget your roots, and remember that punk and reggae wouldn't exist without ska.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:42:56 PM EDT
[#4]
w00t!
I have social skillz!

YOU ARE 33 % GEEK !

You probably work in computers, or a history deptartment at a college. You never really fit in with the "normal" crowd. But you have friends, and this is a good thing.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:22:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Highest score I got was a 57% for the Evil Genius Test..  

*yells at sky*  WHAT AM IIIIIII???????

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:54:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Grunge Results (16%):

Get out of my sight. You're pathetic! With your clean clothes, and nice smell. I think you took the wrong test, thank god, huh?

Since the experts said I took the wrong test:

Asshole Results (75%):

You are one of those people that love to hear the sound of their voice. That and your lousy attitude make for a mixture as toxic next-day-mexican-dinner-ass-drip.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:11:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Be happy you are not an evil genius!!!!:

73% evil genius

Evil courses through your blood. Lies and deceit motivate your evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in your doings.

I bet it was the whole wearing white after labor day thing that put me over the top.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:41:39 AM EDT
[#8]
YOU ARE 67 % ASSHOLE/BITCH !

You are abrasive, some people really hate you, but there may be a group of other tight knit assholes and bitches that you hang out with and get you. Everybody else? Fuck ‘em.

You 'n me both gabby.

New one: YOU ARE 71 % EVIL GENIUS !

Evil courses through your blood. Lies and deceit motivate your evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in your doings.

YOU ARE 22 % INTERNET ADDICT !

I am amazed that you even found this test. This must be your first time online, isn't it, my little AOL-using friend? Let me know if you need any help turning the computer off.

Dammit!!  YOU ARE 32 % WHITE TRASH !

The white trash in our blood will not keep you from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep you from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense. -- looks like everyone was right, I have no fashion sense.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:27:37 AM EDT
[#9]
YOU ARE 16 % ASSHOLE/BITCH !

You are not an asshole or a bitch, more like an asshole and bitch target. You have no backbone, and fold at even a slightly insincere look. Stop crying, you wuss.

Better give another one a try...

YOU ARE 35 % TORTURED ARTIST !

You have some artistic ability, but it is probably a hobby and doesn't drive your life into a dark abysmal hole were you alone are against the world.

YOU ARE 32 % HIPPIE !

Step away from the tie-dye. You smell too good to be a hippie and your dad is probably a cop. Being a hippie is not a fashion craze, man. It was a way of life, in the 60’s, man.

Dang...I'm boring... OK, one last try...

YOU ARE 71 % METAL HEAD !

You rock just as hard as the rest of the thrash set, except when no ones looking you like to get down with a little "More than a Feeling."

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:34:51 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
YOU ARE 67 % ASSHOLE/BITCH !

You 'n me both gabby.

You know it.  W00t.

Let's go mouth off to the clerks at the 7-11.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:25:03 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I was 67%, but when I saw the Al Gore image I decided not to post the results.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:12:29 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was 67%, but when I saw the Al Gore image I decided not to post the results.  

Al Gore the posterboy for evil genius?   Evil dumbass is more like it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:19:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 1:13:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Al Gore the posterboy for evil genius?   Evil dumbass is more like it.

Is he even smart enough to be "evil"?  I mean, a shark that attacks a swimmer is just an animal that is hungry - it isn't smart enough to be malicious or evil.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:11:16 AM EDT
[#15]
What does it mean? And why are you softies scoring higher in the Asshole/Bitch category? What's next? I DO play well with others???

YOU ARE 58 % ASSHOLE/BITCH !

YOU ARE 11 % HIPPIE !
What? Are you a Republican? Why did you even bother taken this test?! Go back to your George W. Bush fan club and tell them you just wasted 10 minutes of your life. At least you don’t stink, man.

YOU ARE 0 % GRUNGE !
Get out of my sight. You're pathetic! With your clean clothes, and nice smell. I think you took the wrong test, thank god, huh?

YOU ARE 21 % METAL HEAD !
Sorry kid, go watch some more TRL. And stay out of the mosh pit. You'll only get yourself hurt. You, my friend, are a lamer. A RUSTY BOLT, in the metal world. A -real- metal head would kick yer ass.

YOU ARE 24 % GEEK !
You wanna be a geek. But you are not. Why would you even want to be one. You think it's fun? Try writting
an online test application at 1 am in your underwear.

YOU ARE 15 % METROSEXUAL !
Here is some advice. STOP BUYING YOUR CLOTHS AT WAL-MART!!!! You will never land a decent woman unless you shave that nasty facial hair, and spend more then $5 on a haircut.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:44:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Sweet, I'm in Gabby, lemme know when 'n where!
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 9:49:31 AM EDT
[#17]
50% Hippie

AND

58% Bitch

Yep, it fits.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 10:06:48 AM EDT
[#18]
I am 68 % ASSHOLE/BITCH !

I did not think I was that bad.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 4:47:54 PM EDT
[#19]
I AM 74% EVIL GENIUS!

Evil courses through my blood.  Lies and deceit motivate my evil deeds.  Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in my doings!

mmmWWWWAAAAHHHHHHAAAAaaaaaahhhahahahahhahahahahhaha  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top