Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2002 7:13:56 PM EDT
How do you like your Ladies?
[size=5]Classy or Trashy?[/size=5]
Personally I prefer the Classy ladies, Educated, Sophisticated, and with plenty of Spirit!

How do you like yours?

[:D]
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 7:20:02 PM EDT
[#1]

Well, I like both.  If you can have a girl who is outwardly classy, but "trashy" in the bedroom, you have it made.

Link Posted: 12/4/2002 7:20:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I like em classy; however, they have to be like untamed savage beasts when its time to dance the dance
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 7:21:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, for me, breathing and alive is always a good start.  However, the ones that are alive and breathing tend to run away.

How do you like yours?

[:D]
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 7:24:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Alive is good, its also a bonus if they accually resemble the female form.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 7:36:27 PM EDT
[#5]
naked and horny
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 7:43:45 PM EDT
[#6]
they are all fine for the first few weeks
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 8:04:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Wet, willing and waiting.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 9:08:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Intellegent.

If I can't hold up a good conversation with someone, no matter how good they look, they get VERY boring to be around.

I've known some women who, despite being 'impressive' to say the least, just can't talk about anything interesting, and aren't worth the time of day because of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top