Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 8:18:00 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:25:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I don’t know why anybody would be surprised Rather has a LONG history of playing loose with and out right fabricating “facts” for stories, this was SOP for him for many years on 60 Min.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:35:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I don’t know why anybody would be surprised Rather has a LONG history of playing loose with and out right fabricating “facts” for stories, this was SOP for him for many years on 60 Min.

Rather lied...Kerry's campaign died...
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:40:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Rather is not a reporter. He's a fiction writer.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:51:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

It's SOP for most of the infotainment outlets. Remember the side saddle fuel tank fiasco?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top