Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2005 6:01:25 PM EDT
She was out working in their yard when the dogs started barking and a woman came strolling up the driveway in a business suit. She whipped out an ID an started introducing herself and my cousin said "Oh god" out loud . She said the agent laughed and said she was just there to interview her because her next door neighbor has applied for some federal job. My cousin thought they were there for me and her husband because we have been playing with Tannerite lately and she can't believe it's legal I explained to her that it was the wrong alphabet agency and the dogs lived so there was nothing to worry about
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:11:45 PM EDT
[#1]
thats a classic, hahahah
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:16:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
She was out working in their yard when the dogs started barking and a woman came strolling up the driveway in a business suit. She whipped out an ID an started introducing herself and my cousin said "Oh god" out loud . She said the agent laughed and said she was just there to interview her because her next door neighbor has applied for some federal job. My cousin thought they were there for me and her husband because we have been playing with Tannerite lately and she can't believe it's legal I explained to her that it was the wrong alphabet agency and the dogs lived so there was nothing to worry about

Praying out loud I bet.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:18:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
She said the agent laughed and said she was just there to interview her because her next door neighbor has applied for some federal job.

I'm up for a clearence. 10 year backcheck, which is when I was 13.

I now fear all my old neighbors. I should start sending gift baskets or something.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:19:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
She was out working in their yard when the dogs started barking and a woman came strolling up the driveway in a business suit.

I'll bet her trigger finger was itchin' though.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:26:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Investigators are usually contractors, not FBI agents.  Look at their credentials when they commence the interview process.  Or, badge and credentials (B&Cs) if they possess them (many don't).
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:31:10 PM EDT
[#6]

+1

Quoted:
Investigators are usually contractors, not FBI agents.  Look at their credentials when they commence the interview process.  Or, badge and credentials (B&Cs) if they possess them (many don't).

I go through a background check every 5 years and for the last 10 years they don't even go to anyone I know.  I fill out the form they give me with 3 friend's names and they send them a 2 sided page fill in the dot form.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:41:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Praying out loud I bet.

Dude If I was drinking you woulda owed me a new keyboard and screen.  I laughed so hard it woke up my kid.  I've never read anything so funny.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top